When will these kikes learn?

when will these kikes learn?

Why?
The components hardly cost a fraction of that price.
Why is the consumerist market so vapid?

>kikes
it's called bourgeois pigs

k-word is offlimits on Sup Forums

>Jordan
There is a guy by the same name in the chat on the Pure Cycles site. Their bikes are overpriced crap too.

His response makes it all the better
Commie
Kike

I'm chatting to 'Jordan' too.

Kek

>3600$
>250gb ssd

>liquid cooling
>6 core i7
>GTX 1080

It's a perfectly reasonable price.

Wouldn't that just be an X99 i7-6850K? Are they really trying to get rid of their old stock of X99 shit by selling it at retard prices?

>no you filthy oven dodger
>:'(
kek

Actually made me feel sorry for the guy. He's just some dude trying to do his job.

/thread

>Jordan

That fuck boy acting like bitch like he does here.

>specification
>X-core processor
Jesus. Do they even try?

Jayz2cents did a video showing how that case is UTTER FUCKING BALL SMEGMA for waterloops

That doesn't seem like a very good deal.

Tyson is much more friendly.
Jordan just blocked me.

That's not true, I managed to dox one of the guys I was speaking to and Jordan is the same Jordan on their YouTube (he's a white guy, Tyson is a hapa).

Fuck off, you go back to Sup Forums, I refuse to go back there, I escaped years ago. :(

if you don't delet this thread I will report you for trying to incite a raid.

what a bunch of freeloading jews

Oh noes. :O
Too bad I'm not OP. :)

>k-word
What a cuck

This may shock some of you, but, some people have more money then they care to have and don't care about cost savings. Some people want to play games but aren't hardware or tinkering enthusiasts who want to fashion their own custom hardline tubing or make custom cases from metal parts.

Have any of you ever considered this? This is still retarded to someone like me, but I can appreciate that for some 14 year old who doesn't care about computers and just wants to game with absolutely loaded parents, this is ideal.

Jordan, fuck off. Bring back Tyson, he was cool.

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb cunt?

That case is garbage, though. 70°C temps at idle WITH water cooling.

Fight me, I'll ruin you.

why were you so mean to that person that has a shitty customer service job on a shitty prebuilt PC site? :(

It's bad for ANY cooling. It simply does not get enough airflow.

The front needs to not have that dip inwards. It should be flush with more opening on the edges to give more room for air to flow in (or out) from the front.
Most cases with side windows (instead of a side fan) are pretty bad for airflow unless designed especially well.

they're racist fux