Why are Moroccan women so beautiful, cultured and sophisticated while Moroccan men are disgusting?

Why are Moroccan women so beautiful, cultured and sophisticated while Moroccan men are disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are Moroccan women so beautiful

>Moroccan women
>Beautiful

Pic related

>Moroccan women
>beautiful

Uses nigga on gif

the fever is getting more hotter by the day.

>Moroccan women so beautiful, cultured and sophisticated
>Moroccan men are disgusting
Those are some pretty big generalisations you made.

I hope you plenty of proof to back them up.

ROLL

Wew, do it for summer

Who's 37?

rawl

They are all sluts

>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.[2][3][5][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

ROLLERINO FAGGERITOS

>degenerates and nigger lovers

Fuck off mudlim shills

its ok if youre gay, son

Gay

dude, that's entirely true, women are just stuck here with the savage disgusting rude men like hostages, they should be rescued from here, and I'm not saying this because I am a woman, I am just a conscious man unlike the majority of obnoxious moroccan men, God I hope I was born a moroccan woman so that I don't get aassociated with those dumb assholes

gib

She's beautiful
Rauling

>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.[2][3][5][6]

Whoops too late

But this is true of all nationalities. @"Why are Moroccan women so beautiful, cultured and sophisticated while Moroccan men are disgusting?"

But also untrue of all nationalities as sweeping statements usually are. @"Why are Moroccan women so beautiful, cultured and sophisticated while Moroccan men are disgusting?"

>Moroccan women
>beautiful, cultured and sophisticated

>tfw no Muslim gf

Yes, same applies to Slav women