Nordic States

Sup Forums
You will reborn in one Nordic country
What country would you pick?

>Norway, because of the Oil money and landscape

Faroe Islands. Absolutely irrelevant and in the middle of nowhere, my perfect idea of a comfy place.

finland so i can pretend to be an ebin memer on an ancient malaysian elephant sculpting IRC

Faroe Islands. Absolutely irrelevant and in the middle of nowhere, my perfect idea of a comfy place.

Finland

Iceland, because it's abolutely gorgeous, or Denmark, because it's based and still close to Europe

Sweden

You fucked up the flags.

Every Finn wishes they were a Swede so Sweden

Fuck these threads

>Finland
>Nordic
t. Cai-Göran

Iceland so that I could cheer for my country in the Euro 2016

Norway

>oil communism
>neet forever

Denmark

This! The faroe islands will outlive us all..

Finland for Mongolian qts

Norway for dem oil monies

Finland for the top tier memes

Iceland, so I can speak the cool viking language.

Norway for the oil shekels or Faroe Islands because I have a thing for small island nations.

Finland
too many niggers elsewhere for my liking

Denmark.

Best scandi country

this guy right here

I choose Estonia.

Denmark. They have a reputation for being laid back and rated happiest country. Also I need a kamalasa.

yeah.. well.. Have you been outside of your basement lately?

We have less niggers than you do and that "club swagga" isn't an actual club but an event created by Swedes and Brits. Though this might be our future.

Well meme'd though.

Swedish sweden t b h

I miss my childhood

Faroe Islands but this time I won't be a fuck-up

>faroese
>not a fuck up
Good fucking luck

elska teg sjálvan

Iceland.
Everybody knows you will.

>säger danskjäveln

What jobs are there exactly in the Faroe Islands? Could i work an office job there?

Denmark, its pretty much the netherlands except slightly further towards the north

hey

obviously denmark, it is the most relevant in every measure

genta?

Spyr ikki býtt

Being relevant just means alot of trouble with forreign affairs and a large influx of niggers in your cunt. I'm glad Norway is the least relevant Scandi country.

Genta við femininum murti?

Drongur við "femininum murti" er pávindansedme eingin genta

Finland because bros

Russian in Finland

Norway because of the nature. Gonna move there after I get my degree

sounds nice but out of all the frozen Nordic countries, Finland is the frozenist

Iceland

no its not

this desu ;___;

t.only person interested in football in my inner circle

iceland so i can fuck my sister

Finland, because I want to have Asian eyes.

i fucking hate this meme, finland is not even nearly as cucked as norway and sweden. i have been in those both countries.

although finnish politicians and EU are trying their best to make this country sweden 2.0

Finland are actually the coldest

>mfw Albania and Iceland made into the yuroc up but Finland didn't

Maybe it's because I live in the south and only been to the northern parts of other Nordic countries.

you had to visit your bros in northern Norway?

Nice meme. Norway is a major player in both the Arctic and Antarctic region, one of the leading peacekeeping nations in the world and strategically one of the most important pieces in the NATO puzzle. It's also one of the few stable oil and gas exporting countries in the world, without us the EU (and UK in particular) would have to rely more on unreliable and unstable countries in Africa and the Middle East (+ Russia).

Denmark has the 'advantage' of being a EU member, but that's about the only upper hand it has on Norway (in reality they have no influence in the union anyway). Like Norway, they have a big presence in the Arctic region, but Bornholm is really the only part of the kingdom with a strategic value anywhere near Northern Norway's.

You noticed me. Also been to Sweden.

yeah I think I saw you.. Was that you, the guy who walked drunk in Tromso in broad daylight with one bottle of finlandia in each hand last week?

Sweden , the freedom to profess my Islamic faith.

Lol. But seriously though, I've posted about my trip before.

>iceland
>pic related

Are there any cities in Iceland which have decent rent for a new comer ? The capital is really expensive
>literally could live there only if u sell a kidney

mein gott

Excluding Denmark I woud probably pick Norway.

Since they have that sweet oil money and in beautifull landscape.

Cons are sharing a border with Sweden, so it's either Norway or Iceland tbqh.

There is literally one city and it's not cheap.

If you are willing to settle for a small town in the middle of nowhere you can get a decent rent.
But gypsies are not welcome.

>implying gypsies like this can afford a PC and internet and literally knowing english

Thank god i have blue eyes and my hair is a little bit blonde. I would be fucked desu in West. See, that's why i won't tell anybody that i'm from Romania , only after they know me. I hope not every Icelander is like this tho.
What's the name of the city ?

nevermid , read the name of the pic , sorry

What are your opinions on immigrants from other Nordic countries?

why would they have a problem? Finnish people are nice , most nordic people are nice

Finland.
Rest of these countries are shite

Don't really consider them as immigrants, they usually do their job and can pick Icelandic up fairly easily if they want to.

Funland ofc

Sverige