Sup Forums meta thread, Hiro allows one per board

Sup Forums meta thread, Hiro allows one per board

If someone makes a post about Linux in some graphics card thread on the technology board, they're not breaking a rule because, while it's off the secondary topic (graphics card), it's on the primary topic (technology)
If someone makes a post about anime on the technology board of the anime website, they're not breaking a rule because, while it's off the secondary topic (technology), it's on the primary topic (anime)
Q. E. D.

wheres lain?

in the trash where she belongs

you have to go back Sup Forums

The braindead section that was cropped out

Ban desktop posts and obvious shill posters

desktop posting has been a thing on Sup Forums since you were in diapers, kid
>>>/reddit/

Ban watch threads and torrent threads.

>Hiro allows one per board
>not realizing he does so that retards can catharsize their salt while absolutely nothing changes

Ban everything windows related

delete Sup Forums imo

>Maki
>iMak

quit calling otaku anime, and giving anime a bad name
they are mutually exclusive, totally different 2d genres

lol this guy again
your desktop sucks and you don't even know what otaku means

my desktop is better than yours
and I do know what otaku means, its that faggot shit that isn't anime

you're fucking stupid and keep trying to sound like you know what you're talking about but you're clueless
an otaku is a person, it just means a nerd

Move Apple related content to /fa/ and /soc/
Windows to Sup Forums, including graphic cards.
Ban mobile users.

so basically, what you're saying is that pedo promoting faggot loli shit isn't anime, should be banned, and your floating wm desktop is generic, hideous, unimaginative horseshit

your retarded
anime website

initially that's why I came
you should head over to the darkweb though, where you can link up with other bullies to discuss loli shit

your still retarded

We have two wallpaper boards for it.

wallpaper ≠ desktop

my what?

the inconceivable level of your ignorance and denial leaking through your incoherent drivel

>if i use middle school level vocabulary everyone will think im more intelligenter

Range ban India.

>t. pedo scumbag

anime website

a retarded pedo scumbag with the only ultimate comebacks

anime website

your bully game is pathetic
gtfo child

Maki is a dirty slut. A human petri dish

All of Sup Forums basically had her at this point

Let's begin the serious talk Sup Forums.
There's people on this board not running linux as their main os.
How can we solve this problem?

anime website

ffffskjll;

Day of the GNU/rope when?

anime website

joeks on you i wasnt that guy

anime website

Soon

animu weebsite*

anime website

mango farmers market

global rules should be enforced
spamming should result in a perma ban
like this shit here

anime website

cantonese pictograph exchange

is this the new desktop thread

>bricks

Is this the new floor tiles?

Is this concept confusing to you?

Yeah, I would think bricks wouldn't be as attractive as tiles.

I mean how am I supposed to beat off to rectangular rocks!

amine forum
akari-chan, daisuki

Good thread OP

Are these faggots arguing about loli or what?

Terry / Temple OS banned. These retards need to go back to /x/ or /trash/.

>Ban watch threads and torrent threads.
this. /ptg/ is autistic cancer and needs to fuck off to /t/ or something, I don't care where. Watches are just consumerism and not technology.

chinese shit, anime,torrent and watches need to go away

Rangeban india
Month long ban for posting anything that is objectively bait (ie. "don't mind me...", the macbook threads)
Overall the problem is the children who come here to discuss consumer electronics like CPUs and GPUs, mostly for gaming- they can't program and don't actually know anything about technology. All consumer electronics discussion is shitting up this board.

>gpu thread
we need to send those to Sup Forums

This desu senpai

This

Ban everything.

posting it again:
Split Sup Forums into a 3 boards in addition to ENFORCE the "Sup Forums is not your personal tech support or personal consumer reviewer board" thing

/ce/ - Consumer electronics: tablets, watches, digital media players, audiokeks etc. Hiro could grab a few advertisers for that board only (might require some extra moderation to keep the board advertiser-friendly)
/cc/ - Computer customization: both hardware and software customization: desktops, homescreens, homepages, buttstations, guts etc. As an extra, you can upload a second file (configuration for what you originally posted, simply your wallpaper or your desktop in high res png)
Sup Forums - Technology, everything else

also bring back /prog/

What a terrible post.

If you want to split Sup Forums, it'll become one of these configs:
Programming / other tech
Programming / software / hardware
Programming / consumer tech / sysadmin and netsec
Programming / entertainment tech / sysadmin and netsec

>I want my special snowflake subreddits

t. reddit

>>>/reddit/

>wanting dumb shit out of Sup Forums is le reddit

In case nobody suggested suicide for you today, I'll be the first.
Also love how you spiced it up with reddit spacing :^)

With the other pure ones.
She's not for lewd.

what the fuck is this?
can't you fucks NOT shit up the board with your mental illness for once in a while?

anime website

Some topics move faster than others.
To keep all topics people want to discuss being able to be discussed, you need to separate them to boards of different speeds.
There is consistently only one programming thread on this board and practically no netsec because those threads get pushed off the catalog by faster threads.

Sup Forums has a board for trains and another for mecha anime. 2ch has a board for animal abuse and 2chan has one for an earthworks that happened years ago.
Some other western boards have dedicated boards for certain shows and certain characters. For you to claim that a focused board is literal reddit, you must not have been on many imageboards.

you're still mentally ill obese khhv neet pedo

anime website

Just fuck already.

You are using the meme wrong.

Kaiba is a male

;3

So manly

That's a picture of a female in Kaiba. Can't remember her name ironically enough.

This is Kaiba in the body of the girl that sold her body for her whore aunt.

The irony comes from the fact that her aunt sold her happy memories together to buy cute pink boots for the girl. And since the memories were sold, she no longer valued the girl and so sold her body, and kaiba got control of it.
I should rewatch kaiba

Yeah, that was pretty depressing.
The part that I did not understand however is that the girl also said that she did not remember anything before she got the boots.

Who is top left slut

I feel like the world would be a better place if all loonix users were systematically cleansed from the human gene pool

desu

t. butthurt Eiri
stay cucked Lain's mine

Off topic is off topic. The primary topic of Sup Forums is TECHNOLOGY. It does not say "Sup Forums - Anime" at the top you stupid fucking monkey.

anime website

Make posting anime/manga a bannable offense on the grounds of off-topic discussion.

>Images depicting technology past, present, or future are permitted.
Anime is not technology. If this website were to be exclusively about anime, then get rid of all the boards except Sup Forums.

achtuchley dhis is a trap websheit and if u dont like it then gtfo

true.
Reminder 4chin is an official lgbtqp+ site
Non gay animu fans gtfo

anime website

Ukrainian transsexual dating forum, not anime site. get off you sluts.

ahahaha

anime website

Not even an argument. If someone posted traps on this board, the posts would be deleted for being off topic and irrelevant to the discussion of tech but if someone spams a thread about programming with "lain is my waifu", it is suddenly okay because ten years ago some fifteen year old faggot liked anime.

>inb4 anime website

Kill yourself

anime website