Walmart tells Tech Partners not to use AWS

How big is Amazon getting? Which dog do you bet on?

businessinsider.com/walmart-tells-its-tech-providers-to-stop-using-amazon-services-2017-6

Stop redirecting relevant tech discussions to other boards you stupid nigger

amazon customer base: wealthy middle class people
walmart customer base: poor redneck fucks and niggers

hmm idk

Amazon.

I am not poorfag.

>How big is Amazon getting?
too much

>Walmart tells Tech Partners not to use AWS

Tell me why this is not in violation of some anti-competitive reg from the FTC

fuck walmart, those pricks ruined my small town by flooding it with cheap chink products that put everything else out of business. they are literally evil globalists.

amazon is also bad, but slightly less.

also digitalocean is a decent alternative for those on the "fuck AWS" train.

Because big business has convinced people and congress regulation is bad and personal taxes are good when exactly the opposite is true

this

I bet on UBI. Fuck having more than half of my woken up time being taken by preparing, working, and going back home all tired.

'Embrace, extend, extinguish..

Remember IBM and their, "PC business"?

As a walmart employee I can say with certainty that walmart is very afraid of Amazon and is doing everything in its power to compete.

Our grocery pick-up program isn't even available in all stores, our free twoday shipping is limited and requires a minimum purchase, and the newest scheme, "pick-up discount" reaks of desperation

Meanwhile stores are letting go of employess at a scary rate, forcing many cashiers and stock employees into other areas of the store such as meat and deli to fill space, many stores in my area have started to close overnight (no more 24-hours) due to lack of sales.

Walmart will take a long time to die, but it certainly isn't in good shape.

Amazon is trying to become more efficient than Walmart. They're just going to further destroy your small town dream. Walmart killed corner stores, Amazon killed book stores and much more.

As another walmart employee, I can second this. I can also wholeheartedly state that that shithole deserves no less. I'm sticking around for another month to let them pay to renew my first aid certification, and then I'm getting the fuck out of there.

Just a reminder that vendor lock-in is the modern day slavery.

>not a poorfag
>amazon is cheaper than walmart
hmmmmm

thats still the demographic of amazon and walmart customers though

Why poorfags dont switch to Amazon

agreed. just like i said, they are still bad. slightly less so than walmart because you can at least get nicer stuff on amazon than what you can get at walmart

>wealthy
>middle class

High altitude pastry