BRUTE FORCE

I need a simple brute force program that would help me find someone's phone number via facebook.
When you type the phone number in facebook search bar,it automatically shows profile that it's connected to.
I know 5 digits,and miss 5 more,therefor there are 100000 possible combinations.
Any suggestions on how to go about this?

Wait what ? that sounds retarded. Maybe you could just ask the people around that particular target for the contact number. You can't stalk right if you are stalking from your basement.

That's an interesting challenge, and the hard part is testing if a phone number is invalid or not.

just look it up in a phone book or online

>When you type the phone number in facebook search bar,it automatically shows profile that it's connected to.
That sounds like the worst privacy violation feature ever.

Glad I haven't linked my phone number to my Fagbook account.

Not really.
You don't get much from it.

Phone number, name, any public information on their profile.

this,
social engineering is always the easier path

You rarely get someone's phone number without knowing their name.

you stupid

(that's legit how you used to play cs 1.6 if you were any good)

Facebook has failsafes against this, if there are high amounts of similar queries from an account e.g.phone number searches in the thousands or even hundreds you get banned / flagged as a bot.

you are a creep

Normal people just ask for a girl's number.

What if he used a delay?

I might have missread that but if you need 5 numbers that are 0 to 9 thats 9765625 combinations. which means that you practially need to query that much search requests.
Assuming that you wont get flaged as a bot (which you will) you have a network delay.
assuming that the delay is about 0.3 seconds ( dont know the true number) that means that
The search would take 2929687.5 seconds which is 813.80 hours which is about 33 days.
Seems like a feasable task, but if you want to use a delay which would be in the order of seconds that becomes less feasable.
with a 5 second delay the time needed becomes 565.14 days. Still feasable if you are really determined but then agian i assume that 5 second delay is not enough considering the fact that they flag you in accordance to the number of queries per days not seconds. At which point it becomes unfeasable.

>9765625 combinations
how did you came up with that number?

Nice post, also OP should take into consideration he is capable of dealing with external failures like computer or network shutdowns, save the tried combinations and pick
from the last not repeating itself.

Python?

Have it generate a list and then insert it into the search bar over.... and over.... aaaaand over again.

lol?????????????????

nigga you can just guess some numbers holy shit

yeah, he really fucked up

>what is 100000 proxies

> stacking switches

Whops i think i fucked up
Its 10^5. So yeah its 100000.

Now then , with a 2 minute delay you end up at 138 days. Actually not that bad. But still i doubt that a 2 minute delay would work.

I guess the only way to figure out is to make multiple accounts on a proxy and check.

>he doesn't have a 100k bot botnet

>he has a reason to stay out of jail

>he doesn't have a high gain antenna pointed at a nearby apartment complex to connect to the control net through Tor

sort yourself out weirdo

>He transmits radio waves over 500 watts.