No one likes you.

because it infuriates the frogposter

>try to look at .gif last week
>go to website
>mfw they had to use javascript to load a fucking picture

>reddit spacing
I like OP more than you

>reddit spacing
this shitty meme didn't exist the last time I hung out in here. who is responsible for it and when will it die?

Im still blocking ads. Dont ever think your "time" is worth a shit.

>when will it die?
When faggots like you leave, die, or learn to post properly.

>I'm autistic over a completely readable method of organizing text.
>REEE REDDIT GOOOO

don't have a meltdown, autist.

When the fuck did ads come into play here? Are you having a metldown?

people posted like that 10 years ago and heck, even 3 years ago, and it was fine because there were no newfags spewing the reddit spacing meme.
when did they arrive? is this another nu/pol/ thing?

woah u sure are having a meltdown u sperg
maybae ur taking shitposting & memes too seriously

javascript is a web standard, get used to it retard.

a good rule of thumb, if it requires JS, it is probably not worth reading anyway

>fuck the captcha

There is literally no excuse to load text or images through JavaScript when it can be done without it

It's the standard, you cannot have a mess of HTML + CSS + JS combined, gotta keep code organized

You can't reliably do much with css alone to cater to all the form factors normies use nowadays.

BUT YOU CAN DISPLAY FUCKING TEXT AND IMAGES WITHOUT JAVASCRIPT FUCKING HELL I MADE MY OWN WEBSITE WHEN I WAS 9 USING ONLY HTML FUCKING NORMIES NOWADAYS

>BUH BUH I DID THINGS WHEN THOSE METHODS WERENT COMPLETELY OBSOLETE
>WHY ARENT PEOPLE USING OBSOLETE METHODS FOR DOING SHIT
>IM FUCKING AUTISTIC

stop meltdowing pls

Why don't you make an exception in your blocker plugin that whitelists images and text and nothing else

static websites don't allow commenting or any sort of interactivity. Why the fuck would normies visit a site they can't comment on with their normiebook?

I don't think you need js for something as simple as a comment field

Are you stupid? They don't load without javascript enabled that's the entire fucking point of this thread

Idiot. The text and images ARE static so why can't they use HTML for them like a civilized person

Dumb frogposters are not people

And i don't think you need to serve the whole page again for a simple comment update. The whole world would have american internet if everyone only used html.

html is for structure, nothing more. and for the last time, desktops are dying and retarded resolutions and aspect ratios are the norm. Get over it, there was a problem and JS was the widely accepted solution. Even the W3C agreed with.

>They don't load without javascript enabled
READ MY POST FUCKING IDIOT! I am saying that you make an exception so it will ONLY use load images+text and nothing else

How the fuck would I do that? Well?

What's wrong with "american internet"? What do you even mean by "american internet"? Do you hate america so much that you have to come up with these america-related boogeymen?

>Guys, how to disable java????!?!?!?

data caps because the data volume would be too high with retarded webdevs making the users refresh the whole fucking page every single second.

>greasemonkey
>when page loads grep the parts of code that load images or text
>disallow everything else from executing

>the solution is to use more javascript

At the same time 5 MB frameworks and runtimes just to load a radio button :^)

That is not an inherent problem of JS. It is a problem of silicon valley culture and stackoverflow.

there are reasons to do this. for example when you've got a very long article with lots of images you can load them as the users scrolls down to save on bandwidth and memory

Why should I have to deal with this shit because of RAMlets and cucks with data caps?

you can write yourself a user script that downloads random images and injects them at the bottom of every webpage you visit if you can't live with lower bandwidth and memory usage

I hate javascript

Ever since I'm mainly surfing the web mobile on my smartphone I started appreciating websites with small footprints.

nothing is more frustrating than staring at a white screen for 10 seconds cause a website with a 200 word article loads 5 MB of data across the pond to a mobile node thats overloaded and slow as fuck even with LTE.

It's a great tool to improve useability if used wisely. Slapping 5 full js frameworks thinking .min.js and amazon cloudfront in front makes it fast is the true cancer.

Some guy invented it to spot summerfags. Anyone who complains about it is not worth your time.

>2017
>can't even open chrome without the fan getting louder.

We've reached maximum bloat level famalam.
Chrome's codebase is now bigger than a fucking OS. Just look at the number of lines ffs.
Can't even use the Internet without fucking 3MB of Javascript on each page indeed.

Webdev is cancer

We must attack the javashit forge that is the web dev general. They go against common sense of always having html fallbacks. They insist that html is outdated, that javashit is here to stay and that you shouldn't be browsing the web unless you have 16GBs of RAM.
We must exterminate their shitty cancerous general.

>too stupid to understand how fighting fire with fire works

>house is on fire
>use flamethrower
>now there is more fire

>And i don't think you need to serve the whole page again for a simple comment update.
Better to serve a 10-20kb page than the FUCKING FORTY MEGABYTE JAVASCRIPT CANCER PRESENT ON ALL THE FUCKING NORMIE SITES REEEEEEEEEEE

This man has a point.
Carefully crafted javascript that does not trigger a lot of GC activity can be beneficial in improving performance.

>1999
>can't view plaintext on a website without using a normie web browser with HTML

Shouldn't your browser be able to do that natively? It'd save on CPU power and dev time that way, too.

See? You're fucking stupid.

nice arguments there, also nice fireman analogies there /sarcasm

Imgur started doing this.

I dont know bro I'm just visiting from Digg

Thanks.

i put the /sarcasm there so you'd realize not to be a dick about it but you STILL didn't

HOW UNCOOL

Jesus Christ, you have no idea do you.

JS isn't a requirement for making dynamic web pages. Hyperlinks and forms dude.

Angular.js has destroyed the mobile web browsing experience. Here's a big fuck you to anyone who created a web site with that shit.

good. mobile phone is for making phone calls

It also shits up lower end computers, even the new ones. Web pages should be pre-rendered on the server, with only the bare minimum JS needed to change the page's state when needed.

Thanks God you can block the scripts, at least to some manageable level

What else would you expect from a "web"site? This ain't Gopherspace!

Those websites don't respect your freedoms and you shouldn't visit them