>He doesn't wanna have a pure muslim wife

Other urls found in this thread:

islam.stackexchange.com/questions/18647/is-anime-series-halal-or-haram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pure shit more like

Get out Jorge

the question is:
> will she blow me up?

This desu, I don't wanna be allahu akbar'd.

you're right, i don't.
the hijabs make them look like gremlins

>muslims
>pure

don't you want to be blown?

What is it that makes muslim girls in France so slutty compared to other ones in Europe?

Fetishization and sexualization of purity is very gross. Doesn't it defeat the purpose of purity and modesty if hetero men just sexualize it anyway?

Don't muslim girls take it in the ass and then say they're still virgins?

France is extremely islamaphobic one of the worst societies. Any hijabi women are strictly banned from holding office and hijabi girls are not allowed to receive an education. NOT a coincidence that some of the most biggest terrorist attacks in Europe happened in France. The culture is toxic there all around.

No, I'd prefer to stay in one piece.

Isn't wearing a hijab kind of oppressive desu?

Blown yes, blown up maybe not, thanks.

>being surprised that men sexualise women
you must be new

Of course not.

Yet France is full of "huuuuur fuck Islamophobic fascists" leftards

It's just "laicité"

>"islamaphobic"
>"one of the worst societies"
I don't care if you are a Muslim or a fellow-traveler, stop embarrassing my country and kys.

No more than wearing any other type of clothes. Is wearing a shirt oppressive? Is wearing a hat oppressive? Is wearing pants oppressive? Should we all be naked all the time to show how "liberated" we are? Why aren't all the white male politicians of France naked if that's how they feel? They want to wear clothes but yet they will bash hijabi women and ban them from running from office....wonder why?

Clothes are a part of self-expression.

Anyway even if it was true, why the hell France would decide to oppress hijabis is beyond me. Pure hate and pure evil. Ironically enough if you do a google image search for 'French peasant girl' you will see that hijabi has a long long history in French culture. Oh wait, when Christians did it its okay. When Muslim girls do it its evil and they should be banned from public spaces.

This.

If you don't allow Shariah law in your country, YOU ARE a racist nazi. If you don't want your country to be Islamic then you must be a nazi

>making shit up on the internet

Except they're not pure
They've all been fucked by their dads since they were 10

Fucking hot desu

>No more than wearing any other type of clothes
>Is wearing a shirt oppressive? Is wearing a hat oppressive? Is wearing pants oppressive? Should we all be naked all the time to show how "liberated" we are?

But in the middle east, women are forced to wear a Hijab, they don't have an option to do so.

I think the point is that it violates peoples freedom to choose what they want to wear by forcing them to wear what is effectively a black garbage bag over their body?

>Clothes are a part of self-expression

Yes they are, and Islam wants to prohibit that form of self-expression.

Laicite is backwards Islamaphobic laws from a backwards era. I don't like it and I think its hypocritical of France in the extreme. The West is supposed to stand for religious freedom, not religious oppression. Then when terrorist attacks hit France its "oh Muslims don't like our freedoms"....really? What freedoms did they have before?

if so, why do they flock to france so much
clearly can't be as bad as you think

bous points that the french do that because they care about women and don't want them to wear shit that is literally designed to be oppressive by saying her hair is somehow inherently sexual and that men need to not see it so they don't rape her. granted, i do think they should be allowed to wear it anyway, but the logic is easy to follow.

>Any hijabi women are strictly banned from holding office
false. first of all, this isn't just against muslims; NO sort of large religious items are supposed to be worn by a person in public office, this would include a large cross being worn on the chest or a turban. this is to present a neutral view to society when it comes to religion, as france values this highly.

> hijabi girls are not allowed to receive an education
Also not true, they are. All they need to do is take it off. It's not as though the hijab is fused to their skulls and removing it would kill them.

>the culture is toxic there
Yeah, all those toxic muslim enclaves radicalising people. Same problem in Bruxelles, but the Bruxellois are even more incompetent and it shows. I've heard that Belgium's rate of people flocking to ISIS is the highest per capita in Europe, and it wouldn't surprise me.

>What freedoms did they have before?

They have and have always had the freedom to go back to their country.

if you don't like the country you emigrated to so much, why on earth are you there?

You can visit one of the many excellent Middle Eastern Islamic countries and their high qualities of life, there everyone will agree with you and you can behead people in the desert if you so wish

>But in the middle east, women are forced to wear a Hijab, they don't have an option to do so.

Uh no. Only in Iran and Saudi Arabia. Not in Israel, Syria, Iraq, Oman, UAE, etc etc etc. Also men are forced to wear pants in the Middle East (or at least one of those robe things). I guess now pants are oppressive. Hey why aren't the white male politicians in France taking off their pants? Oh no, this is a violation of freedoms!!

>Yes they are, and Islam wants to prohibit that form of self-expression.

Nope, the French government does.

Shariah law = You must wear a hijab or else you can't go in public.

Laicite (French) law = You must never wear a hijab or else you cannot run for office or attend school.

TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. BOTH ARE WRONG.

But I expect better of France than Saudi Arabia. Call me crazy.

>I guess now pants are oppressive

That's a lot different than forcing effectively half of your population(assuming 50/50 split between genders) to be covered in a veil.

>Nope, the French government does.

Why come to such a racist and evil country then?

I totally agree. France is evil and racist, the government is full of Nazis. so I thought of a solution, why don't muslims just stop coming to France?

Leave the nazis and their evil old-fashioned ways to themselves, let's have the nazi French people stay in their country and the Muslims can stay in their wonderful Utopias built on tolerance, understanding and compassion for one another.

This is why I'm a nationalist, I think we should let the evil white people stay in their own countries. Why should we immigrate to their evil countries? They keep oppressing us. Are you also a nationalist?

Not all Muslims are immigrants. Many are born and raised in France or converted. This itself is a type of Islamaphobia, treating Muslims as "the other".

>NO sort of large religious items are supposed to be worn by a person in public office,

Pretend I am a Christian and I believe I should always keep my penis covered (modesty). According to you, that Christian should be forced to take his pants off and show his penis like in Amazonian cultures. This doesn't happen in France though.

Its a double standard and you know it, and the ban on "large religious items" is bullshit. Who decides what is religious and what is large? Why a ban on "religious items" in particular, unless you are specifically anti-religious freedom, anti-religious minority? (ISIS has more in common with Laicite then you think).

Real neutrality would mean not forcing women to wear a hijab, but also not banning all hijabi women. France doesn't care about neutrality. They care about enforcing their current power structures and that is it.

>bous points that the french do that because they care about women and don't want them to wear shit that is literally designed to be oppressive by saying her hair is somehow inherently sexual and that men need to not see it so they don't rape her. granted, i do think they should be allowed to wear it anyway, but the logic is easy to follow.

If they cared about women, they would let women cover their hair if they wanted, and wouldn't force women who aren't comfortable showing their hair to show their hair. You don't force women to show their breasts to you right? Or their feet to you, right? Then don't force a woman to show her hair. It belongs to her. Its her decision who should see her hair. And just like anyone else, this decision will likely also be influences by religion and by culture. Once again, look up French peasant girl on GIS.

>Many are born and raised in France or converted

Really? Maybe they should go to a country that accepts them more. Saudi Arabia or Iraq or something seems much more fitting for their culture.

I mean Islam is a pretty good religion full of understanding by why are there so many Muslim terrorists and why do they keep hanging Gay people? Seems kind of wrong to not let women drive and make them cover up their ankles so Achmed doesn't get a boner and go on a raping spree.

>That's a lot different than forcing effectively half of your population(assuming 50/50 split between genders) to be covered in a veil.

I know, its way worse! FORCING effectively all of your population to be covered in a pants! Oh no! Clearly the only solution is to FORCE everyone to go pantsless! This will help because everyone knows two systems of oppression against women's choices magically cancel out each other.

>Why come to such a racist and evil country then?

Many Muslim are born there. Once again, treating Muslims like "the other".

except pants serve many functions, you illiterate ape:

1) cleanliness. wearing pants allows people to not get their butt juice on a chair, thus making said chair not (as much) of a hotbed of germs and disease, which people could contract. people do not get diseases by not wearing a hijab. easily the most important reason.

2) protection from the elements, whether it be cold, heat, wind, plant thorns, stones kicked up by cars, whatever the case may be. you could make this case for a hijab (protecting from the sun), IF both sexes were required to wear it. which leads me to my next point.

3) both sexes are required to wear pants. you are not permitted to streak in public.

4) one could argue that genitals are inherently sexual because they are directly involved in sexual reproduction. hair, necks etc aren't. there are people that like these, sure, but we don't account for small minorities/fetishes (which is why people are allowed to go barefoot even though people have foot fetishes).

>Laicite (French) law = You must never wear a hijab or else you cannot run for office or attend school.
>TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN. BOTH ARE WRONG.
that is also wrong. religion does not trump every right, in this case the right for women to be free. there was a similar case here where a kid wanted to bring a ceremonial knife from his eligion to school; it was banned because children are not allowed to bring weapons to school. religion is not the end-all-be-all, and france has the right to protect its citizens (and in this case, its women), which it views as being threatened by being forced to wear hijab. so basically, it's one right against another; the right to be oppressed if you want to (or don't want to but are forced to) versus the right to not be forced to wear something. france chose the former, because it believed that the rate of women forced to wear it was too high. nothing bigoted about it.

I'll go to London this summer maybe I'll find one.

>France doesn't care about neutrality. They care about enforcing their current power structures and that is it.

Yeah how dare those nazis try to keep a White, Christian country white and Christian and hold it true to the principles it was founded on?

I mean I'm sure if you go to the middle east as a woman and refuse to wear a hijab or are openly gay the Muslims, being the kind-hearted people they are would not stone you to death or arrest you.

Yeah you are right, bad things happen in the Middle East so therefore France is justified in all its own hateful actions. Two wrongs definitely make a right.

>Wearing pants is the same as wearing a cloak that obscures most of your features and body

Ok this is either solid bait or Muslim-level debating/delusion.

This is like on the level of that Mudslime who was explaining that killing gay people is actually compassionate because of AIDs or something

>Also men are forced to wear pants in the Middle East (or at least one of those robe things). I guess now pants are oppressive. Hey why aren't the white male politicians in France taking off their pants? Oh no, this is a violation of freedoms!!

I do want a Muslim wife.

> pure muslim wife
You mean "whore with destroyed asshole"

1) Hijab just means covering your hair thats it.

2) If you google image search for "French politician" you will notice almost all of them dress extremely modestly, all you can see is their hands and their head. According to retard Islamaphobe logic, all these politicians are therefore extremely oppressed and need to be "liberated" by forcing them to take off all their clothes otherwise they lose the right to their own jobs.

>Its a double standard and you know it, and the ban on "large religious items" is bullshit. Who decides what is religious and what is large? Why a ban on "religious items" in particular, unless you are specifically anti-religious freedom, anti-religious minority?
there is, if i'm not mistaken, a list of things that are considered religious and a specific measurement of what is considered large. of course it must be "arbitrary" at some level because most laws must be, for example the driving are is "arbitrary", the age of consent is also "arbitrary", but most are backed up by fact as well (in the case of the religious items, it is those that are obviously attributed to a religion)

>Real neutrality would mean not forcing women to wear a hijab, but also not banning all hijabi women
the problem being, of course, that their families will often force them to wear hijab even if they don't want to, and if they don't they can be ostracised or even killed, honour killings are certainly not unheard of in this religion.

>If they cared about women, they would let women cover their hair if they wanted, and wouldn't force women who aren't comfortable showing their hair to show their hair. You don't force women to show their breasts to you right? Or their feet to you, right? Then don't force a woman to show her hair. It belongs to her.
she is not forced to show her hair. she does not have to use the services of the public. much like you do not HAVE to vaccinate your kids, but if you choose not to your kids may not have the privilege to go abroad. france is allowed to do as they will with their own programs that you do not actually have to use, and it just so happens that you also may cover your hair if you wish; nobody is stopping you from wearing a hat, for example. it's about the symbolism and the way it is used to oppress women in the muslim community, it's not the fact that the hair is covered in and of itself. it's the meaning behind the garb.

if you want to live in a country that respects Islam you might want to move somewhere else

Not that I don't want, but I am only attracted to blond girls.

France is pretty based then. Everyone should do the same. Islam is cancer.

>You mean "whore with destroyed asshole"

This

I read it in a russian accent also, kek

I want a Mormon or Baptist wife.

>I read it in a russian accent also, kek
It's really funny indeed.

Normally it wouldn't be funny but when Russians say it becomes funny

I ask for Vocaroo.

>the problem being, of course, that their families will often force them to wear hijab even if they don't want to, and if they don't they can be ostracised or even killed, honour killings are certainly not unheard of in this religion.

People of EVERY religion and lack thereof (Atheist) can murder others for stupid reasons. Welcome to humanity.

I bet some Muslim men can be killed if they don't wear pants! Therefore according to your hateful logic, all French politicans must never wear pants. Because...some Muslim guys can be murdered if they don't.

How the FUCK does that make sense? How the FUCK does "some Muslim might get murdered if they don't wear hijab" turn into "Muslim women who do wear hijab are not allowed to run for public office or have equal rights to men"? How does the latter help ANYONE? Two oppressions do NOT cancel each other out.

> she does not have to use the services of the public.

Oh okay. I guess Saudi Arabia doesn't force women to wear the veil then either, she doesn't have to leave the home afterall, right?

"If you don't show us enough of your body you aren't allowed to use the services of the public" is fucking anti-freedom, backwards, oppressive and misogynistic. Get over it. Hijab only has the meaning that the individual peoples attach to it. If you aren't Muslim isn't no different than any other hair covering.

>People of EVERY religion and lack thereof (Atheist) can murder others for stupid reasons. Welcome to humanity.

A very disproportionate amount seem to have a habit of yelling "ALLAHU ACKBAR" before killing people, compared to every other religion and belief system.

"Allahu Ackbar" is just a saying similar to "O my God" or "Jesus Christ!" in English. Religious and irreligious people say it.

Also I don't think all those people being murdered by Stalin (atheist), Vlad the Impaler (Christian), Tokugawa (Buddhist) etc. ever thought "welp at least he didn't say allahu ackbar".

>ameritards go into a country and massacre hundreds of thousands of civilians

meh Democracy

>Jews slaughter children every once in a while when they're bores

meh fuck Palis. Israel is a democracy

>Buddhista and hindus massacre hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Asian shitholes

meh they deserve it.

You know what I meant.

When a white person goes on a mass shooting he doesn't do it because some shitty book written by a pedophile told him to, whereas the same can't be said for Mudslimes

>Not in Israel, Syria, Iraq, Oman, UAE
False.

>>Jews slaughter children every once in a while when they're bores

Literally Palestinian propaganda

But hey, al-jizzera wouldn't lie to me, would they?

I'll try.

>People of EVERY religion and lack thereof (Atheist) can murder others for stupid reasons. Welcome to humanity.
except they kill in the name of islam and use qu'ran for justification. it is not the same.

>How the FUCK does that make sense? How the FUCK does "some Muslim might get murdered if they don't wear hijab" turn into "Muslim women who do wear hijab are not allowed to run for public office or have equal rights to men"?

men don't even wear hijab so don't turn this into an equality issue when you clearly don't actually think they're equal if you're a muslim (or maybe you're just playing devil's advocate here)

and i shall explain how it makes sense; france does not want to promote backwards monkey behaviour of families chimping out if their daughter does not want to wear hijab; therefore, the french government decides to take the brunt of the "blame" so when she cannot wear it the family does not chimp out at her, rather they get angry at the government. it's a matter of personal protection, and them taking a noticeable stand against what they deem to be oppression. it's similar in concept to trade embargos from countries you believe are doing wrong.

>"If you don't show us enough of your body you aren't allowed to use the services of the public" is fucking anti-freedom, backwards, oppressive and misogynistic. Get over it. Hijab only has the meaning that the individual peoples attach to it. If you aren't Muslim isn't no different than any other hair covering.
but that's not true. just because you don't personally believe in it doesn't mean it doesn't affect people, i don't believe in jerusalem as the holy land but that doesn't mean thousands of lives weren't lost in trying to claim it. same thing applies here.

>Oh okay. I guess Saudi Arabia doesn't force women to wear the veil then either, she doesn't have to leave the home afterall, right?
running out of characters, need second post.

Source? Only laws I know of forcing hjab are in Saudi Arabia and Iran. The end.

I prefer a civilised catholic wife, like normal people.

this is a woman btw
fucking hilarious

>muslim anything
no thx

It doesn't need an official law, the culture there is so that the majority of women live as though a law was indeed in effect. Source: I was there

>"Allahu Ackbar" is just a saying similar to "O my God" or "Jesus Christ!" in English. Religious and irreligious people say it.
yet they don't say it when they are committing heinous acts in the name of jesus christ. stop with your fucking strawman.

>Oh okay. I guess Saudi Arabia doesn't force women to wear the veil then either, she doesn't have to leave the home afterall, right?
first of all, what you can't do while wearing a hijab is very limited in france; can't run for public office because the government wants to project a neutral stance when it comes to religion, and you can't go to use the state-funded school (but you can go to a different school) for the same reason. they don't block you from going to the doctor or things of that ilk because you can literally die if you don't get treatment, and the french government aren't actually aiming to kill people; quite the opposite.
therefore the fallout is far worse in saudi arabia; in the former, you can die if you don't do it, in the latter, the worst that happens is that you're asked to leave, from a few specific facilities.

how d'you know?

if he isn't a woman, he's arguing like one
very disjointed and illogical

I'm not a Muslim. I think men and women have a freedom of religion, including to cover their hair if they so choose (such as hijab for women or turbans for men). That is what religious freedom and liberation looks like.

>; therefore, the french government decides to take the brunt of the "blame" so when she cannot wear it the family does not chimp out at her,

Okay by this logic French government needs to start forcing all sorts of things that cause families to "chimp" out regardless of religion. Some men will "chimp out" if their wives cheat on them....should France force all women to sleep around with men who aren't their husband?

No, just fuck off and stop pretend you are helping women when its all too obvious the French government does not give a FUCK about women, otherwise they would have LISTENED TO HIJABI WOMEN and not have banned the veil. You are bigoted and need to shut up.

>
But in the middle east, women are forced to wear a Hijab, they don't have an option to do so.
Libya is probs the most conservative society in the arab world and we don't really force anyone to wear it
women here get special treatment such as being able to call everyone in the area to hit you up if she simply screams "HES HITTING ON ME"
a guy can't look a girl into the eyes but they can
at airports and other public places they get to cut in line and get served first
I mean i don't mind women having this kind of stuff but i hate it when you guys then say we are oppressing them despite what we do
maybe under ISIS they are forced
or retarded farmer villages in Egypt and Yemen?

Kind of like our own culture means that most women will show their hair in public? BOTH are equally considered "culture". The only difference is that you think YOUR culture is the default and THEIR culture is the "other".

In the Amazon rainforest, some tribes will wear no clothes at all, only a belt to tuck their penis in it if they are a man. Does that mean Norway's culture is oppressive and evil now, because culturally you are expected to wear a shirt and pants and shoes?

I am a woman but I don't see how my posts don't follow. I am a bit emotional but only because this is a very serious issue and I don't see how its okay to oppress religious minority women in a so called "free" nation like France and I feel like I am hitting my head against a wall when it comes to some of these Canadian posters.

>I am a woman

Opinion literally invalidated and discarded.

>tfw I knew some muslims girls that were into sodomy to preserve their vajayjay for their marriage.
>tfw some cuck will think they're pure and marry them.
lel

this is what the real patriarchy looks like desu
putting women first

top kek

Ahmeds getting cucked

PLEASE tell me that you aren't the same Canadian who tried to pretend that hijab bans were all about "helping women"? Because if so you are a MASSIVE hypocrite....

See I knew a girl that was doing ramadan but was not wearing any veil, she sucked my dick in high school and her sister is a lesbian.

And I think that women have a right to be free and not be forced to wear something just because some backwards men tell them to. Freedom of religion vs freedom from oppression... I think the latter is more important, don't you? Like, if there were still people who worshipped Huitzilopochli, I certainly wouldn't allow them to make sacrifices to the sun god, I don't care if it's their religion. By the way, I think I made it pointedly clear in my first ever paragraph that I actually do think that it should be legal, but their points make a lot of sense and you like to blatantly ignore when these points defeat yours.

>Okay by this logic French government needs to start forcing all sorts of things that cause families to "chimp" out regardless of religion. Some men will "chimp out" if their wives cheat on them....should France force all women to sleep around with men who aren't their husband?
Well, consider that men can't actually get a paternity test without a court order in France. Also consider that people don't chimp out at their cheating wives in the name of Jesus Christ, they're not doing it because of religion. You're missing a lot of nuance.

>No, just fuck off and stop pretend you are helping women when its all too obvious the French government does not give a FUCK about women, otherwise they would have LISTENED TO HIJABI WOMEN and not have banned the veil. You are bigoted and need to shut up.
Nah, it can't be that the French government wants to keep women from harm. It's clearly those Muslim men that care about women and think that they are equal and valuable to society. Clearly, France is bigoted and horrible, but Muslims most certainly are not! Bonus points that you dance around that the hijab and niqab and other such headdresses are examples of literal patriarchy.

>WAAAAAH BIGOT SHUT UP
That is not an argument. ARE you a woman, by the way? I'm pretty sure I debated some American woman over this exact subject several months ago, too.

I need feminism then
seriously you have no idea how it feels to come to the airport early only for them to get women first into the plane
or at the uni cafeteria having a girl come out of nowhere and get served first

One of my coworkers is an arab lesbian but she hides from her family because she would be dead in their eyes and could even get physically injured if they knew.
>religion of peace.

i would literally foam at the mouth desu

kinda hot desu

>TFW u will never make her suck your dick and then cum on her Hijab and if she breaks up with you or stops sucking your dick every day you report her to her father and brother and they will behead her

>women should be free from this oppressive headwear
>let's fix this by banning it and oppressing them by not letting them wear it even if they want to

france yes

this is an old copy pasta actually, unfortunately none of it is true

I have seen plenty of women beaten and yelled at to get their asses back into the house because they had not covered their whole arms. If they didn't wear hijabs it would incur even worse reactions, but "luckily" for them they all wore those. Sure, you can call 4channers xenophibic all you want, you're not wrong that they are. But you are wrong in assuming the women there are no less free than in western countries. You seem very naive by these statements, and have probably been listening to the wrong type of SJWs. I suggest you go to these countries yourself and experience the reality.

but those laws existed before we took the muslims in :^}

Why are Canadians such massive shitposters who can't into freedom of choice and religion?

I thought you only banned them a few years ago?

>waaah black people should be free from being slaves
>let's fix this by banning slavery and oppressing them by not letting them be slaves even if they want to (free room and board, and most likely a luxurious house, too, if they can afford a slave)

america yes

feelsbadman

islam.stackexchange.com/questions/18647/is-anime-series-halal-or-haram

mudshits are censoring anime now
how will they defend this

>the west

Europeans always were a little bit different.
An idea is connected to the scarf, the idea can be seen as hostile, therefore the banhammer strikes.

In islamic countries they force people to convert who marry a muslim, they are the "other" as they themselves made it so.
Therefore some euros act accordingly albeit not harsh enough.
Fight fire with fire.

>I have seen
Opinion discarded, you're making shit up desu

>Women want to wear something that covers their body

Yeah I'm sure they do it entirely out of their personal choice, not because their father will stone them to death

What's funny is that most of the hijab girls are disgusting unibrow melike
>Muslims find those girls hot because it reminds them their donkeys/camels in the desert
They're doing us a favor by covering them actually.

If your wife went outside in full on slut clothing you'd be angry too, not being in a full ninja outfit is the same for them.

dude you made the exact same post as with the exact same words months ago and has been proved to be full of shit repeatedly

this is a really poor bait

They follow every other part of their culture, religion, and traditions happily, why is the niqab any different?

Because feminists think it's oppression that other countries have different customs.

we only banned the veil covering the faces (integral veil or niqab)
but in a lot of muslim ghettos they were it all the same

>They follow every other part of their culture, religion, and traditions happily,
i'm sure they follow the idea of only having half the inheritance a man would get, having their opinion worth half as much as man's, and being literally stoned for adultery (or perceived adultery) quite happily, yes.

I thought I remember hearing about girls not being able to go to school unless they take it off, is that true?