If your brain stops working and you lose a password and want it back, what do you do to remember it?

If your brain stops working and you lose a password and want it back, what do you do to remember it?

Hard mode for autists: no backup

Most of my passwords I can remember through muscle memory if I forget them consciously due to brain fart.

LEWD
E
W
D

Sniff Misaka's asshole through her underwear until I remember.

I have a script which generates the passwords for me on the fly and is protected with a password which I can remember with muscle memory.
Should I fail to remember that, I have the source of the script and a database with all my passwords in an encrypted virtual drive, of which the master password is a 500+ char random string stored in a physical safety deposit box on a piece of paper.

Get on my level fagtrons

You see, no backups are not so much of a problem for them because they have better memory than normies in general.
More importantly, if your brain ceases functioning, you would not have the intellect to want it back in the first place

Wow I didn't know it's possible to be that illiterate. Summer really started.

If my brain stopped working, why the fuck would I need the password anymore?

My passwords are generated am I need to remember is the site's name and my main password which I never forget because it's muscle memory

Muscle memory is your brain too idiots

I want to about Kuroko's pantsu while she sniffs Misaka's pillow

Still. It is just one paid I need to remember, I don't need to store anything like does, I just generate every password on the fly whenever I need them.

Look at the txt file on my phone which contains all my passwords.

>he doesn't understand what 'stop working' means
>expectedly proceed on a desperate butthurt frenzy when the truth is exposed

>don't even know which file contains the passwords because the file names are encrypted
fuck

this Desu

I always remember my email password, then use the email to reset forgotten passwords

Thanks
t. NSA

That's Kuroko

hmmm

Write it down and hide it in your desk, safest way to do it.

I want Kuroko to back that ass up

Look at my security camera footage

Two alternatives:
1) I have to look it up in a dedicated journal, or
2) If it's passwords to access my computer, then I have to reinstall my OS.

Neither of those two are really bad (I back up all my shit and I have a bootable DVD with Fedora on it).

how is this butt so perfect

Reset it

This happened to me once, i just remebered it like half a year later.

How did you remember it? Did you meet any conditions?

>every password dialog has a "change password" link
>Just make my password something about "change" so my memory is jogged before I even click that link

I unsheathe my dongle, firmly insert it, and relax while I wait for all the data to transfer from my backup stores.

brute force it

How? I dont know the hash but I have the encryption.

Whew, now I'm getting hot.