LMAOING AT MSOFFICE USERS

LMAOING AT MSOFFICE USERS

wikileaks.org/vault7/#Scribbles

>2017
>Being a micros**t cuck

This is why text files is the best format for any kinds of documents.

It's like Microsoft Office users are losers.

>classified SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN until 2066.
>you will probably still be alive in 2066
How terrifying.

Fake news, (((wikileaks))) is a jewish plot by leftist journalists designed to undermine western civilization, these traitors jews and traitors will be hanged for their crimes

Most Americans consider living to fifty to be a feat of strength and wellness.

/thread

So this is how (((microsoft))) damage control shilling looks like.

Hardly.

Kill yourself traitor for wanting our enemies to know our secrets

This is really only going to affect people working at the CIA trying to leak information. If you work for the government you're forced to use Windows anyway.

>how
>looks like

I fucking hate this grammatical error, Kys

Currysoft absolutely blown the fuck out.

I'm glad I switched to LO.

reminder than Wikileks=KGB PsyOp to help the CheetoClown and harm american corporations

If you have nothing to hide you should have nothing to fear. The (((privacy))) meme is being pushed by jewish lawyers because they want to protect terrorists, criminals, and degenerates.

OP here, it's true.

America is actually a tightly controlled state of corporatist fascism.

Good, too much freedom results in degeneracy

>the secrets are from the state
>the state doesn't want people to know about them
> the population as also considered an enemy of the state

What a time to live in.

Nice false-flagging, nigger kike

>According to the documentation, "the Scribbles document watermarking tool has been successfully tested on [...] Microsoft Office 2013 (on Windows 8.1 x64), documents from Office versions 97-2016 (Office 95 documents will not work!) [and d]ocuments that are not be locked forms, encrypted, or password-protected"
I thought MS Office 2003 was the last best version. I was wrong.

Hello shlomo goldnose, trump will have traitors like these and snowden executed

>open document in open office
>see strange URLs
>or just open in office 2013 and don't turn off protected mode
It seems kind of easy to defeat this tool. I'd worry more about other less obvious watermarking methods like swapping a few words or letters if you want to find a leaker.

This is scarier
Samsung F Series Smart Televisions. Based on the "Extending" tool from the MI5/BTSS, the implant is designed to record audio from the built-in microphone and egress or store the data.

I now know why we only use Unix and BSD in our air gapped environment at work and that plugging in any unauthorised equipment is not allowed. Brutal Kangaroo is some scary shit.

>get a load of this untermensch who actually believes that he is übermensch.

If you think freedom breeds degeneracy, you merely have bad taste in culture.

Yup.

>wikileaks
>credible
LOL

Hillary supporter detected

Have they ever posted something false?

The fact that they're using a dead man as their talking head should tell you something.

Show me the proof of life.

I'll take that as a "no".

(((Trump)))

irregardless, it could of been on accident

reminder than you're bait is weak.

I'll just assume this is with Microsoft's cooperation.

>mfw ITT bitter patriotcucks
>I'LL GIVE ANYTHING FOR MUH LAND.
>MY FREEDUMS AND PRIVACY DON'T MATTER BECUZ 'MURICA NEEDS IT TO CRUSH OUR ENEMIES!!!!!!

>0 significant threats stopped
>terrorist attacks still happen
>less and less privacy by the day
>corrupt gov agencies are making more and more money

I use latex like any reasonable person

Why are USA so afraid of whistleblowers?
Afraid of the truth or afraid of whistling?
Anyway, USA is fucked up and you're better off not using any of that capitalist trash.

>American patriotism
How is that possible. Patriotism and nationalism are only possible in European nations.

All governments are afraid of whistleblowers and always have been. With digital information it's easier than ever to leak information. USA doesn't want their secret shit to leak because it gives them leverage against foreign powers, both friendly and unfriendly. And well against its own citizens. They probably don't care about the average user Sup Forums but are certainly interested in damaging information on people in power.

This.

Non ethnic nationalism exists.

No it doesn't.
Non-ethnic patriotism might exist.
To be a nationalist of a country you need to be a member of the nation's ethnic population.

s-sorry.

it's okay sweetie

no as in no proof?

>i can't respond so i'll resort to smart ass topic diversion even tho i started it
you could have just said thanks ungrateful baka desu