Why is everyone concerned about ekansovi possibly collecting userdata if reCAPTCHA has likely been doing it already...

Why is everyone concerned about ekansovi possibly collecting userdata if reCAPTCHA has likely been doing it already? Unless you can tell me what the Secret Variables are, you cannot say that other things are more threatening than reCAPTCHA.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCr6rNaZ9EU

> not having a pass

>paying to shitpost

Why not? Unless you live in India you're already paying to shit

google is the devil we know. ekansovi has destroy us with no effect on its stock price.

ekansovi will ruin lives.

>being broke
You and your peasant clout ruins Sup Forums

>training a botnet to shitpost

I've added ekansovi.com and a.ekansovi.com to hosts block list, is this enough?

??

Seems like they've removed it, it's not in the page source any more (in the old form, at least).

>literally shut it down

>trusting Hiroshimoot when he leaked 2ch premium users details

You'll be the first one outed

This cartoon is so ugly.

I'm sure it'll come back soon in a worse form.

>not blocking ads
>not paying $20 a year (1h30min wage of a burger flipper) to be captcha aka. "train the google botnet FOR FREE" free

We already did that though, that was Tay

has ekansovi been officially removed from all of Sup Forums?

no longer seeing it

>giving personally identifiable payment info to hiro

yes, it was removed after it got added to umatrix's block lists iirc

obviously removed since all the bad attention it gets on Sup Forums but yeah it wont stay gone

Sup Forums X users receiving a bogus "Image corrupt" alert when attaching an image to your post: the culprit is a new rule in Easylist targeting 'blob:' @ Sup Forums
in uBlock this rule is translate in a new CSP rule
can't link it here since it's too long
it may be overridden with a custom filter
this issue hits other adblockers, please inform that gullible buffoon roleplaying as Sup Forums X mantainer on sjwhub and suggest him to inform easylist's maintaners

I've seen it come and go over the last couple days.

the logger was irrelevant, we know it's gone since it's not in the source and the CSP rules injected by uBlock don't trigger anything in the Console window.

to defuse the bogus alert, add to your custom filters this exception rule
@@|blob:$domain=Sup Forums.org
don't add it if you don't use Sup Forums X
don't add it if you can live the bogus alert

>if you can live
*if you can live with