Tfw Your Jewgle just evolved into Botnet

>tfw Your Jewgle just evolved into Botnet.

>2 blockers

Why?

What site btw?

Youtube.
>inb4 plebbitor normie.
Unity tutorial, small channel, but detected 150 ads, and 599 trackers.
AdBlock for ads, uBlock for requests+trackers, YouTube Adblock for JewTube ads.

But uBlock does all three of those things.

Eh, uBlock sometimes lets ads through.
There aren't any downsides to having multiple layers of blockers, so I mean, why not?

Is the number constantly going up?

Watching a random video is up to 30 in a minute or two.

Mine does. What's your logger look like - probably a sea of red.

Hi! You appear to be tech illiterate! Please go to and never return this this board.

you are all faggots

Going up by the second, it's at 630 right now.
Didn't click anything, and it's still going up.
Cuck off.

I cannot fathom why would anyone insist on using "literally what" addons despite various parties ranging from Sup Forums autismos to EFF/FSF telling you otherwise.

I'm running noscript, ublock and umatrix all at once

I usually block youtube ads but if im watching a content creator i like ill let the ads play fully to help them out.

Tech illiterate, kill yourself.

lol ublock origin can do all that but maybe you're too retarded to configure filters lists or do something as complex as creating your own filters

yes it goes up because it's a fucking xhr request so the amount of blocked requests will increase as you watch the video

Using more than one blocker at a time can make them interfere with each other making them less effective. Just like using two condoms, you don't want them rubbing together or the latex will tear. You can leave now.

what aer those four extensions ?

>Szukaj
What a stupid language.

each video loads new ads and new trackers, it's "normal" if you just watch 1 video

uBlock Origin, uMatrix, smart HTTPS (a lot lighter than https everywhere) and decentraleyes.

I don't think I even need decentraleyes with uMatrix, so far it injected only 4 networks. Just in case really.

t. monolingual Jose Cleetus de la Rosa DaQuayshawn

I'm 24 years old and I only just learned how to calculate what a percentage of a number is because of OP's picture.

this makes sense, but adblock and ublock does not

What's funny is OP did it the retarded way. He could have just divided by 0.21.

a = whole number
b = percentage
c = percentage of whole number

a * b = c
c / b = a

Oh, wow. Thanks, user! I don't know if it's because I never paid attention in school or because I'm legitimately retarded (both, probably), but I can't do basic maths. Thank you. :3

You're 8 years behind the discovery schedule.

Well when any nigger can buy a cell phone after selling a small amount of their crack supply, and then head to Sup Forums.org, who's to know how retarded this place can get.

Fuck off this board, tech illiterate.

>good luck jews im behind 3 blockers xDD

ive got 5 blockers on right now.

It happens because when you load the next video, the page is not reloaded

This has been implemented for years