Would technology today be in a better state if this country didn't exist?

Would technology today be in a better state if this country didn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

openthemagazine.com/article/art-culture/the-fraud-of-vedic-maths
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The tech industry of USA would have gone bankrupt since there are no competent people in the country. If there were, they would not have to import them from India.

Everything is going ok, as the juice plans so kys

they import people from india mostly because they are willing to work for less money, not because they are cheaper.

indians will take jobs for $60K in the bay area that americans would expect $120K/yr for. it's not about the lack of americans with skills, it's about corporations using H1-B to import foreign laborers at a far cheaper price.

>not because they are cheaper
brainfart. not because they are better.

talented indians to indians filling space are about 1 out of every five. most of them are not that good.

yeah, cause no one's willing to do the work these days

hey, someone's gotta do that shit, unfortunately

it's not about willing to do the work, it's about cost. companies like disney or eversource energy or southern california edison want the same labor for below market prices. they go to h1-b dependent american branches of indian consulting firms like infosys or tata or HCL and then ask them to replace americans. americans get severance if they teach the replacements how to do their jobs, and the replacements make half of what they do. this is not the intent of the H1-B visa at all, but thanks to the laws being shit the government has zero teeth to enforce abuse.

disney became the media shitstorm and got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. eversource, southern california edison, and countless others got away with it.

most of my time is spent repairing the mistakes of indian offshore, at $250/hr.

The people are the problem, not the country.

here

>The tech industry of USA would have gone bankrupt since there are no competent people in the country. If there were, they would not have to import them from India.
They are cheap labor.

I know you were just baiting.

here
sorry, early submit
I don't blame the indians entirely, they are a motivated group of people. and when they can send the money back home and make better lives, why wouldn't they when they can?

the law in the US is broken, and indian offshore firms overbill the experience of their people. they sell someone green as experienced. my company charges an assload for me to "work" with this "experienced" guy. in reality I'm training him.

once I've taught him shit, he can make more money, so he leaves his job for a higher paying one in bangalore/mumbai/wherever, and then I get a green resource put to fill his seat. repeat and rinse.

indian offshore is a plague for american companies, it's good for india but the offshore companies are profit and promises first, experience and expertise second.

Tech would progress much slower and be more expensive. Indian workers fill the gaps in Murican companies created by their shitty school system, provide companies with cheap support people and create a huge market to test beta technology like Lagdroid.

They are not great for the domestic human capital market but who the fuck cares about that.

Globally toilet usages would be a lot higher

>Take away the teachers job security = fix part of the flawed system.
Educational systems in countries that treat their teachers much better, tends to be better too.
The issues are much deeper than lazy teachers in Murica. The entire system is utterly fucked.

>Would technology today be in a better state if this country didn't exist?

By far.

The whole world be a better place if India didn't exist. They're rampant overpopulating is literally destroying the planet.

That's the flag of my country :)

Blame yourself America, its your snooty businessmen that decided they'd rather have some extra change in their pockets than have a population that can afford to buy the products they (businessmen) sell.

A fix would be to tax the shit out of them, but with a snooty businessman as your president, that won't be happening anytime soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Job posting: we need a full stack Rust developer with 8 years of experience and leadership skills to lead a team. Starting salary 45k. Why is there no qualified applicants? Guess we'll have to import pajeet for 33k.
Visa fraud, plain and simple.

Population size doesn't matter as much as use of resources and Pajeets aren't that bad at that. Murica is the true cancer of the world.

Nice try shitpreet but I can smell you all the way here.

The fix would be to change how the visa program works that prohibits the Indian workers from being paid below market price. As it stands now, American workers lose jobs and Indian workers are practically indentereud servants

BUT MUH FREE MARKET

What we need is a literal smell test.

>no competent people
>in the nation that invented computing and the internet
Wew...

>Indian
>competent
Choose one and only one.

>Educational systems in countries that treat their teachers much better, tends to be better too.

America doesn't treat its teachers well, it enables them to be bad at their job and not be penalized for it.

It's the equivalent of overfeeding someone morbidly obese
"because food is what he wants"
He won't get any better if you keep conforming to his self harm. Take some stern action, he'll be miserable for a wile, but once he makes some progress he won't be able to thank you enough.

The fix is to terminate the program entirely. They have to go back.

Free market is a meme. Capitalist markets must be properly regulated. Capitalism cannot exist apart from rule of law.

India's successful space program shows that they aren't all street pooers.

>600 million people in abject poverty
>"hurr durr we space explorers now"
All their space program proves is that they are obsessed with appearances over real progress. Fuck 'em.

Lol, you're about as ignorant of a fuck as it gets.

>40% of the population obese
>"hurr durr y we no have jobs"

lose some weight, you'll probably fit into an office cubicle then.

If it's true.

Explain me why the average american-indian income is higher that the american income.

>it enables them to be bad at their job and not be penalized for it.

The problem here is you'll wind up with "urban" schools being penalized financially because of the type of kids they have to deal with. Instead as you said, we do the opposite and fund the hell out of those schools with little to no results because trying to teach kids with already low IQs combined with horrific family situations who live in a culture where ignorance and violence are celebrated and on top of it you can't just remove them so the smarter kids don't get lost in the mess is nearly impossible.

>pajeet is triggered
>REEEEEEE...POOOOOOOOOOO...REEEEEE...POOOOOO
You can be obese and be a keyboard jockey. But not when a Jew pays a congressman to import a street shitter who will work like a slave just to get away from the stench of his home country.

>Explain to me why the average income of Indian IT workers is higher than the average income of the general population which includes the disabled, those on welfare, the elderly, etc, etc.
Idiot.

>you can't just remove them
Yes you can.

A lot computer science and medics are from India

Other countries got problematic students as well as deal better with them. If anything, considering the circumstances and the systematic failures, US teachers aren't doing THAT bad.

>a culture where ignorance and violence are celebrated
Is not limited to negroes. The bible belt have any say in school books doesn't help either.

>>Explain to me why the average income of Indian IT workers is higher than the average income of the general population which includes the disabled, those on welfare, the elderly, etc, etc.

All indians in the US are IT workers. Amazing.

Because 'cheap importing' for software jobs is a myth, made by elitists that can't seem to fathom that there are people more skilled than them

Surely, these people would be in charge if they were more skilled and not simply under the delusion to understand anything while jerking off to anime on their riced loonix desktops?

??? which goddamn side are you roasting here?

>fatty triggered
So you think their policy should be stop all technological progress and focus on bringing the majority of their population above the poverty line?

When has that worked for any country?

Why not all? It's silly to push the blame to one side in such a complex subject.

There are a lot of brilliant Indian people I meet on a monthly basis. Those that are fortunate to be able to leave the country, educate themselves and score a great job are proving these pointless threads wrong every single time.

>Surely the demographics of Indians in America are not influenced at all by immigration policy and must be identical to the general population
Silicon Valley is not importing millions of senior citizens dumb ass.

>having a job means you're SO SKILLED
CEOs and board members will accept quality loss right up to the point that it affects sales. Which means they want to mix in cheap and relatively unskilled, not always hire the best/brightest.

>When has basic sanitation and infrastructure worked for any country?
Never. They should build rockets and play "we space now" while the next plague that wipes out half of humanity festers on an Indian street somewhere with a cow, a dead baby, and two tons of human shit.

>CEOs and board members will accept quality loss right up to the point that it affects sales.
Which is perfectly rational and intelligent on their side. Companies are not charities and don't give a shit about their workers, big fucking news.

With the game as it is now, your best call is either providing much more additional value or being much cheaper than the alternatives.

>>When has basic sanitation and infrastructure worked for any country?
That level of infrastructure work cannot be done quickly or cheaply.

They definitely should build rockets and play the space game because it's money flowing into the country, which is a better immediate result than putting in a few miles of pipes.

Indias problem isn't just with infrastructure but also culture either way.

>America is so racist! You should judge people based on merits, not where they were born
t. culture that invented the caste system

If they didn't exist I wouldn't have my dirt cheap awesome Redmi Note 4. So they're a necessary Pajevil.

>Which is perfectly rational and intelligent on their side.
Yeah. Just like it was "rational and intelligent" for Grenfell Tower management to use shit construction materials leading to a massive fire and terrible loss of life. Most human beings will cheat and game the system whenever they can. That doesn't mean you let them because 'hurr durr free market.'

* Valley CEOs who claim there is a skilled labor shortage are provably lying their asses off. When they lie before Congress it's a literal crime.
* Mass importation of labor...skilled or unskilled...harms American workers, families, and society, and creates external costs that corporations never pay.
* Mass importation of people from the top IQ quintile of another nation ALSO HARMS that nation's businesses, families, and society.

Neither American nor Indian society should have to pay to line the pockets of fucking Zuckerberg (who is but one example of a greedy fuck who would shit on your mom if it earned him a dime).

But if Silicon Valley insists on having it's dream of 3rd world cubicle slavery, that's fine. We can just hike their taxes to 90% on money held here OR overseas. Mo' money for 'dem programs that are now being used by an increasing number of millennial STEM graduates sleeping on mom's couch.

>Companies are not charities and don't give a shit about their workers, big fucking news.
Companies are constructs of government, itself a construct of society. Which means companies exist to serve society first, then stockholders. When they fail to do so the laws need to be changed.

>With the game as it is now, your best call is either providing much more additional value or being much cheaper than the alternatives.
No. Enough Americans are pissed off that the best call is to change the laws.

>That level of infrastructure work cannot be done quickly or cheaply.
No. Not when there's a brain drain to other nations.

>That doesn't mean you let them because 'hurr durr free market.'
In reality it does. Or do you see any changes in legislature or voting?

>We can just hike their taxes to 90% on money held here OR overseas
Then they will fuck off to a country that offers them a better deal, and Murica will become literally a third world shithole without them. Besides just look how the electorate reacts to any notion of higher taxes.

>When they fail to do so the laws need to be changed.
That's not what the people say when they vote.

>Enough Americans are pissed off that the best call is to change the laws.
Enough Americans were pissed off in 2016 to vote for a guy who became rich fucking them over.

>>That doesn't mean you let them because 'hurr durr free market.'
>In reality it does.
No it does not. Try studying economics sometime instead of parroting memes.

>Or do you see any changes in legislature or voting?
>gee, what change occurred in voting during the last US presidential election?

>>We can just hike their taxes to 90% on money held here OR overseas
>Then they will fuck off to a country that offers them a better deal,
And they will fuck off without any of their assets. See how this game works?

In reality it never reaches that point because they can't afford to fuck off. 3rd world shit holes demand mighty corporations hire locally and obey their laws and guess what? It happens. If someone like Apple will cave to Brazil what makes you think they won't all fall in line with changes to US policy?

>>When they fail to do so the laws need to be changed.
>That's not what the people say when they vote.
That's exactly what people just said when they voted.

>Enough Americans were pissed off in 2016 to vote for a guy who became rich fucking them over.
Did you listen to even one of his speeches? Are you paying attention to any of his EOs?

holy shit there must be millions of them

I dont live in the US so I didnt believe the pajeet meme was real but when you google h1b every result is indian visa news

You are not thinking in the savings of:
>no sanitary infrastructure
>women arent humans

>import them from india
Idiot. They import them from india because they hold them hostage with H1Bs. It voids all employer contracts they have to sign with an employee.

It's just modern day slave labor. Data entry jobs used to pay a lot more, as well.

Nice try street shitter, the only reason Indians get jobs is because ((they)) hire them because they are cheaper and to make sure whites don't get jobs.

>Would technology today be in a better state if this country didn't exist?
Technology would be better
Oceans would be better
The entire planet would be better, socially, technologically and ecologically speaking

No, it should definitely exist, but they shouldn't be allowed to leave. They should be underpaid and work in hen houses shoulder to shoulder, naked, shitting all over each other until they learn to actually do something that requires more thought than a fucking hamster can muster up.

I have no problem with india, but I have a problem with them taking american jobs (especially programming jobs, as someone who constantly has to review their code) because they're completely fucking incapable. It's in their genetics, in their blood. They have no originality and no faculty of logic. A friend of mine actually allow these incompetent cockroaches to go through the interview process as a joke at my company because higher-ups seem to think they can bring anything good to the table. It's hilarious watching them scramble to accomplish even the simplest tasks. They can barely speak english, have no mathematical abilities, can't write for fucking beans, and their code is always overbuilt spaghetti from stackoverflow hacked onto systems they're too lazy to actually try to understand. We fire one or two every month.

On the other hand, they're great for bullshit technicalities that don't require quality like running automated test suites and reporting on results or as first level support on the phone (nothing more complicated than "have you actually read the instructions on the screen" and "try turning it off and on again" because they're thoroughly stumped after that themselves and can't offer much else.)

They're the h1b equivalent of chinese factory workers for the kind of shit that ends up at the dollar store. pets you've trained to push buttons and sort things by colour into bins. And as inhumane and racist and cruel as all of this sounds, I don't really have much sympathy for them because they did it to themselves. A culture that is so blindingly incomprehensibly stupid that they cannot understand toilets and population control in 2017.Some people can't be saved.

I am an Indian it is not that easy to bring people above the poverty line, people are poor and stubborn and don't want to be told what to do.

in other words it's completely their fault. you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

No, but they wouldn't be cluttering up the interview process with bottom-tier shitters that can't write "Hello World" in the any of languages they list on their resumes.

Indians aren't really the problem. The real issue is empty suits that think they are "unlocking value" by hiring bottom grade copypasta coders and not learning their lesson when it breaks three months after they paid.

When Sup Forums talks about Indians taking over jobs, are you talking about the outsourcing ones or the ones who work at good companies like Google, FB as software engineers?

This. They do it with marketing, handle millions in ad spending annually and expect to pay you 45k a year, meanwhile the ad spend you're in charge of is easily 20k a day. They then hire Venkash who graduated top of his class in some Calcutta gutter school and he fucks shit up and costs them 1mil annually in stupidity because he doesn't know US consumer behavior as he grew up shitting in the streets and in a hut with a dirt floor.

Maybe. It would be certainly more expensive.

I work at Cisco, you don't

both
this
it wouldn't. companies would save money not fixing pajeet's mistakes. see above.

The ones that are clearly borderline retarded but still land job simply because they're willing to bend over and take the minimum wage dick

Fuck Thank you for saying it. It's the same thing at my work too. They hardly function at the job, can't do simple shit, get fired. H1b rinse and repeat.

The only thing you NEETs have going for you is that you happened to be born in America.

Indians are today the richest ethnic group in the US, followed by the Jews and the Chinese.

The hate that we see towards Indians and the caricatures and culture insults are very reminiscent of the antisemitism that we've seen in the 20th century following the sudden economic rise of the Jews.

You say Pajeets are incompetent 35K gap-fillers. How are they the richest minority then? Why are the CEOs of Google, Microsoft and Adobe all Pajeets born and raised in India who barely speak English? Maybe they're really fucking good at what they do.

The only reason that Pajeets get payed a lot are because of the ((them)) trying to keep whites out of jobs

because success breeds jealousy

You can take the Indian to the Loo but you can't make him Poo.

They invented vedic math.
Gandhi's revolution kicked England out of India and they found vedic math in their ancient books (which the English said were just metaphysics).
Today there are even processors and very efficient algorithms working with vedic math.

>best/brightest.
wrong, corps hire the best/brightest often to starve competition

Hahaha you all make me laugh

Googe CEO -> Indian
AMD Ryzen & Vega Chief Architect -> Indian

You keep talking shit about pajeet on this board while he takes your job and impregnates your wife.

>Indians are today the richest ethnic group in the US, followed by the Jews and the Chinese.
But apparently pajeets can't understand statistics.

>Why are the CEOs of Google, Microsoft and Adobe all Pajeets
Those companies were built by Americans. They're so large that diversity can't destroy them overnight. But you can already see the seeds of destruction. Hell, Microsoft is already a shell of its former self, and their current product portfolio is bloated, slow, insecure, spyware shit.

They invented the conventional numeral system. So probably not.

WE

>believing the meme
Corporations don't even interview enough people to know if they have employees from the top quintile. The sample size is too damn small, and that's assume objective hiring practices.

openthemagazine.com/article/art-culture/the-fraud-of-vedic-maths

>Processors using Vedic maths

Lol fuck off

>Talented people are hard to find
People with talent shine unlike turds like yourself, there is no reason for these people to go through an interview process.

>People with talent shine
kek

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

>their current product portfolio is bloated, slow, insecure, spyware shit.
Like every MS product ever? Their stock is doing great and is WAY better than it was with Ballmer, despite stronger competition in every sector.

You tell me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

those are all shit inventions

>the sudden economic rise of the Jews.

You can't be this ignorant.

>indian intellectuals.

>Flush toilet: Flush toilets using water are found in several houses of the cities of Mohenjodaro and Harappa from the 3rd millennium B.C

the country that invented toilets doesnt use them. holy fucking shit balls this country needs to be nuked

Emma Watson got BLACKED.

The current technology would be more whiter and speaking more fluently without shitty accents.

They must be fired and deported back to India.

These get the same salary as everyone else. There's no double standard and there's a zero tolerance policy on discrimination here.

If you feel people are stealing your job, maybe you should've specialised in an area where you wouldn't be easily replaced. But that's on *you*.

>holy fucking shit balls this country needs to be nuked
you think that's bad?
wait till you see what they do with the filthiest sewage water in the world.
they're literally trying to create the deadliest disease ever known in the hopes of infecting the rest of the world with it.

why the fuck else would someone bathe in and drink from the filthiest place on earth?

Every society has it's nut-jobs, India having one of the highest populations, is statistically more likely to have nut-jobs. Yet by the same logic they're also more likely to have brilliant minds as well.

One dumbass, or a million dumbasses, do not represent the intellect of the enitre race.

America has its obesity problems, civilian violence and enormous political separation. Yet not every American is a morbidly obese, trigger happy redneck.

America kickstarted Technological progress, but just because you made something, doesn't mean there isn't someone better equipped to refine your creation. The moment you decide someone is incapable of improving on something, and actively try to stop them from doing it, is when progress stops.

>nuance on my 4chans

The only reason Pajeets get hired is because some companies force ((diversity)) in the workplace which makes it only have one or 2 smart white guys and the rest bunch of incompetent sub-humans.

People get hired because of competence *and* diversity. And intellect isn't tied to specific races. There are intellectually challenged Caucasians and intellectual non-Caucasians everywhere.

This entire thread only further confirms that Sup Forums consists of NEETs who have never worked a day in their lives.

If there are smart Pajeets why don't they stay in there own country and make it better and not leech of the inventions that the white men worked hard to make

>intellectual non-Caucasians

Because their own country doesn't offer the same prospects as others do.

Would you willingly stay I a third world country merely because you born there, even if you had the means and opportunity to move elsewhere and actually make something of yourself?

That's not leeching, that's realising you were born for greater things. And your foolishness to not specialise in a field where there's a scarcity and high demand of is your own fault.

>The fix is to terminate the program entirely. They have to go back.

>I'm not good enough to get a job, shitposting on Sup Forums should be an instant qualifier! BAN THE COMPETITION!

Looking for those government gibs