yes

>inb4 pajeet

there are christian palestinians you fuckbois

of course not

Israel is only democracy in MENA region surrounded by barbarians

Palestine doesn't exist.

Point out Palestine on a map

They can fuck off, and you with 'em

I hope the jews wipe off all the arabs once and for all.

no, i don't support israel either just nuke it already

>czechia in charge of not sucking child murderers jew dick

hamas terrorist lovers

t. Abu Bakr al-Londoni

t. Abdul

greece
no, but fuck the jews

t. Muhammad Abdulalah

That looks Israel now :^)

Get out jew

y do de arebs h8 de jus?

I support getting all the little kids and qt lolis out and bomb everything else to hell

Jamaica
No kill them all Israhell bro

nope

The whole thing was fucked from the beginning. it's not possible to support either side at this moment.

I support glassing the entire region.

>I support getting all the little kids and qt lolis out

The cute lolis have already become full-fledged israelis

t. Mehmet Turanoglu

YES!land
I support that the (((Our Greatest Ally)))/Palestine area becomes a nuclear test site

I am a Greek

everyone support a 2 state solution until israeli get enough land to declare the 2 state solution is not possible

>omg we're being oppressed after repeatedly attacking israel to the point they got tired of our shit and steamrolled us!
Nah, they should be grateful they weren't wiped out since any other country would have lost their patience with these scum long ago.

It's simply not possible to begin with.
There is too much money riding on this conflict for Palestine for them to do anything about it.
They instigate war to get more funds, they avoid talks with Israel in order to not piss off the rich Muslim countries that are giving them the funds.
So their only possible course of action is to keep the situation as it is and add more oil to the flames so that they can have their pity funds and war funds.
The issue is way way bigger than just Israel vs Palestine.

Supporting a two state solution means disagreeing with Israeli settlements and occupation

I also disagree with abolishment of Israel though

No. But I don't support free Israel either. I support middle-east under German control.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA

I always find it funny that Danes and Norwegians go to Israel to protest. As if they can even comprehend actual military conflict and border security. They live in an Autist bubble.

lying or brainwashed?

palis have been trying to diplomatically engage you since forever but you're the ones who keep building settlements in their lands and every once in a while decide to bomb Gaza to satisfy your blood thirst.

How do you think they even got Gaza in the first place?

say funds again projector

No. I support there being a Muslim state and a Jewish state, with the either Vatican in control of Jerusalem or Jerusalem being made into an international city.

....with Turkish friends.

I support Israel, the only decent country in ME.

Norway, half Yid
Ultimately kinda depends on what your definition of "free" is (free to wage war on Israel whenever? free to support terrorism? etc.), but yes I believe in a Palestinian state. As it stands, the Palestinian Authority is the closest thing to that, although all the settlements are changing the dynamic quite a lot.

My prediction for the next 50 years, though, will most likely involve some sort of Israel-dominated bastard-child state. One in which the division will mostly be between those from the different backgrounds who choose to interact with each other and those who stick to themselves. I think that's where it's heading.

Fuck Pal*stinians, fuck Isr*elis

>cannot into english

I support Israel

I support carpet bombing Palestine.

I support everyone.
I'm an equal opportunity supporter.

Flag

no, jews are the lesser evil

I think what the jews do to Palestine is obviously wrong but at the same time the Free Palestine crowd are a bunch of leftist radical faggots and mudslimes that I would never associate with.

Yes, but Palestine begins at the Jordan river

I say give both sides free rein and let the problem sort itself out.

>Do you support free Palestine ?
no.

Palestine should be absorbed by neighboring Arab-Muslim states. If white-christian-atheist Europe can take in millions of Arabic-speaking Muslims, without gaining any land; then Arabic-speaking Muslim countries should have a much easier time adopting Arabic-speaking Muslim Palestinians, while also gaining the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Transjordan is 75% Palestinian already

Yes, I root for the underdog

and if Palestinians gain the upper-hand will you switch allegiance to the Jews?

no i'm not a muslim

Colony=/=Democracy

Sure but that's never going to happen

>Do you support free Palestine ?
yes

Fixed

Yeah, I support freeing Palestine from the Palestinian filth that inhabits it

Can agree with this. Israel has a right to exist but it should stop being a dick to all those Arabs in West Bank and Gaza.

I think if we managed to get them to stop lobbing missiles at each other, we could finally reach some sort of peaceful solution. Unfortunately, it seems like Israel is intent on annexing West Bank.

>transjordan
lol

i dont give a shit but from what I gather arabs are subhuman as fuck while jews are about to build a spaceship so if there was any arab monkey chimping around here I'd send him to his free palestine flying

Supporting Hamas =/= Supporting Palestine

do you support North Korea?

Why the fuck should Palestine give up Jerusalem. Because of a 2000 year old book?

Better to keep fighting then die a sheep.

>why the fuck should Palestine give up Jerusalem

Lol there is nothing to "give up". Jerusalem was never part of a sovereign Palestinian state, and it was taken from Jordan in the six day war.

Either way, it is a Jewish majority city now.

>lowest in Europe is Sweden
Cannot fabricate this.

Reported to the Mossad.

yes

t. mahmoud ismailzadeh

Goytschland
No

I support gassing the rest of the jews, if pales happen to get their land back at the same time then good for them.

No, I am pro Israel.

Palestine has no chances of ever becoming anything, they should just get annexed by a neighboring Arab country if they want to keep believing in Islam over there.

pro palestine.

kick the kikes out and move them to west africa.

this

No, not really sure why I should support a bunch of terrorist pakis

I stand with Israel

Flag
No

When will you pay your debts

1. flag
2. a free palestine and the destruction of israel desu

All european arabs need to fuck off to Palestine and jews need to go to Syberia or Gobi desert.

So yeah i support palestine. The natives are arabs not the jews

What I support is a State of Israel that respects Palestinians so that the Middle-East won't be on the verge of war every decade

Even Bosnians, Albanians, Kosovars ?

No those mixed mongs belong in Turkey

Jews are literally Arabs. They even both speak a semitic language

I'm not a filthy commie, so no.
Israel are too lenient on them.

Deutschland
No, get fucked, suicide bombing retards.

flag
Yes I do

flag
they are my muslim brothers of course no kill them all israel

no, I don't want to know what next meme bandwagon people at unis will jump on

Yes. I support a Jewish state in Palestine free from muslims.

Traitor

Flag

Yes 2bh, Israel shouldn't even exist as a state to begin with but I support a 2 state solution

how do you have internet

>FSA flag

kys

I support neither and would prefer pic related

no, where the fuck would you put all the jews? Let them stay there I'm sure they'll sort something out eventually.

I support an ethnically cleansed middle east.