..FOR THE NIGHT, FUCK BEING POLITE

>dude is your laptop...
>wait..
>torn?
yeah man I wanted to replace the battery, these cells die after like 2 years :/

Why are you buying two laptops?...

>both the Pro and Laptop
What the fuck?

The Pro will be used mostly for Inking and occasional computing.

The Laptop will be used for computing, shitposting, and general lap comfiness.

I have no issues with lap comfiness on my SP5. The battery life is so fucking good on it, especially for drawing. I got the m3 model and it easily passes 12 hours.

Why would you not just buy the Surfacebook then? You're buying two laptops you aren't gonna use at the same some for not good reason, when Microsoft makes a laptop that does both of these things, for like $1000 less

does the kickstand not feel akward on your thighs?

Nice paperweights.

The surfacebook is still in its first iteration and has some glaring issues that I can't ignore.

Such as?

The clipboard (tablet portion) has a non-existent battery life.

The docking mechanism fucks up due to pressure differentials at times.

The hinge fulcrum hinge, while neat, puts the screen farther away than I like for laptop use.

The battery life isn't up to par with current gen surface products.

Not really, I hang the stand over my knees.

Is the shorter battery life on the Book so bad that you're gonna spend 4k on laptops? It's just they both basically do the same shit other than the touchscreen, and you could probably just use the Pro for everything

Wait what. What does that even look like? Got a picture?

user, I'm trying to meme here, no I'm not actually buying the laptop AND the pro. Unfortunately I don't have THAT much disposable income. I'll probably just get the pro.

Something like this. I'm 5'11" btw.

Even if you did it would be stupid. I actually have like 4 laptops for various reasons, but I only really use one sparingly.

Im pretty sure the Book gets 4 hours undocked and like 6 docked, which is alright, but I'm used to a 2014 Sager laptop with the battery life of a man who suffers from premature ejaculation, so anything over 5 is great in my books.

When you said "hang the stand over my knees" I actually thought that the stand was hanging off the edge of your knee.

Na, my knee kinda hugs the inside of the stand so you can easily adjust it. Works good in a chair, or train, not so good in the back seat of a car though.

idk that doesn't seem like a terrible idea? They're going for a more Mac type thing, trying to be meme-y and edgy and whatnot but you can see why theyd think it's a good idea from a marketing standpoint

I can't use electronics in moving vehicles, at least not read from them. Get really bad motion sickness.

>Surface Pen
>$89.99
why

Jews

Taking more pages out of Apple's book.

kek

>MemePad Pro
>Shitty Asus laptop
no thanks

>thinly veiled applel shill post
kek indeed!

Damn, I wish I had that type of disposable income.

>iOS
>carrying around 2 devices like an autist

this is not okay

>iOS
better than Windows 10 lmao
>carrying around 2 devices like an autist
Carry just the iPad you mongoloid, it's already superior in every way

>a literal mobile babby OS
>better than Windows 10
AHAHAHAHAHA

> iOS
> baby OS
lmao, I thought it was Windows 10 that came with Candy Crush preinstalled

iToddler arguments folks

> can't turn off ads
> literally nothing new since Windows 7
> literal botnet

>can't turn off ads
What ads? I haven't seen a single ad since using it from release.
>nothing new
>Cortana
>revamped GUI
>Edge
>night light
>dark mode
>non shit in built mail manager
>improved multimonitor support

>literally botnet
Everything is botnet

TOP KEK!
Microshits BTFO!

>Cortana
Oh, you mean the babyOS's voice assistant ripoff?
>revamped GUI
Windows 10 GUI is an inconsistent piece of shit, it's a joke, specially on Sup Forums, you should know this by now right?
>Edge
That's just a fucking browser, every OS comes with one, and it's just a fucking renamed Internet Explorer tbqh
> night light
BabyOS literally introduced that first, then MacOS got it, and now windows rips it off again?
> dark mode
Nice, but not fully implemented yet (control panel still not fully implemented wtf?)
>non shit in built mail manager
You're trolling by this point right?
>improved multimonitor support
lmao, you clearly never seen Window's multimonitor scaling, it's literally garbage even though MacOS handles since a thousand years ago
> Everything is botnet
Some botnets are more botnetery than others. Just read Microsoft's privacy terms.

>Sup Forumss memes make it true
Absolutely ebin

You are truly clueless. Especially the fact that you're trying to argue in favor if iOS LMFAO

>You are truly clueless
I work with Windows 10, it's shit
> trying to argue in favor if iOS LMFAO
LMFAO babyOS is shit right?

Yes iOS IS SHIT

ikr, not having the ability to rice it makes my autism rise to unbearable levels.