The iPhone is the new welfare queen Cadillac

>The iPhone is the new welfare queen Cadillac.

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/qhardy/status/839146567604936704

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Al5E3KbIfeo
youtu.be/Nyw4rTywyY0?t=1h2m
businessinsider.com/direct-primary-care-a-no-insurance-healthcare-model-2017-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>work two jobs for $1500 a month
>have to spend half of it on health insurance
USA! USA! USA!

People think that poor people get iPhones in the ghetto and spend all there money on them because bling bling black people and politicians are old and retarded

> work one 9 to 5 job
> when all is paid and taken care of, have about 1100€ left to spend
Europe isn't that bad of a place after all.

if only healthcare were as cheap as an iPhone

republicucks are out of their damn mind

Thinking 'merican millenials can even afford health care.

>Thinking 'merican millenials can even afford health care.

'Mericans = Fucked

The new bill gets rid of the employer mandate.
This was celebrated by Mitch McConnel because his reasoning is that without the mandate employers will give employees more hours.

Since before (under obamacare) there were some reports of employers purposely cutting hours (from 36/full time) to ~28 hours so they wouldn't have to offer health care benefits to those employees.

Now they will get to work more !
Hooray

Or get a good job that has benefits

He means that he is a selfish, cold, mean conservative Republican asshole.

Cheapest average cost of healthcare is Utah at 180 per month.
700 per year, or 59 dollars per month.

Why do all these people in the ghetto have 3 iPhones they purchase every year without subsidies!

As it turns out, subhumans who are bad with money only worsen their own situation and leech off any social program they can get

Intelligent human beings properly manage their money and lives and thus never end up poor to begin with

But you know we do need mo money fo dem programs...

These 2 retards are selfish, cold, mean conservative Republican assholes.

KYS. Hurry.

I too am against abuse, but we can't keep letting people use the ER has a clinic, that is grossly expensive and of course that cost just gets passed along to whose who do pay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Al5E3KbIfeo
for comedy

>t. triggered iCucks

youtu.be/Nyw4rTywyY0?t=1h2m

First avocados, now this. It's like these idiots want to get guillotine'd.

Would the price of an iPhone even be enough for a basic check up in the states?

No they spend their money on shoes and alcohol they get their iphones on lease plans

You need hood credit for an iPhone unless you pay upfront, which few few people do in America. Im poor and I own a galaxy s4 I bought new in box for 99 and I use it with out a plan on WiFi.
that's what poor people do. I voted for trump and I was upset when I found out he was cutting Medicaid but I think its just spin. I read some cliff notes of the bill and hes rolling back the Medicaid EXPANSION starting in 2020 which I have no problem with.

>screenshots now with ads

what's the meaning of this

>I voted for trump and I was upset when I found out he was cutting Medicaid
He literally promised to do it. One can accuse him of almost everything and one would be right but he did fulfil or tried to fulfil his promises. Just his promises were mostly "fuck the poor".

i work one job for $5k/month
i spend $160/month on health care

an iPhone costs 1/3rd of what cheap insurance costs in the states yearly and it's not fungible making the insurance worth even less then the iPhone economical. After you have the insurance a doctor's visit doesn't cost much of anything depending on why you're there and what's covered.

Insurance is still more expensive then shoes, alcohol and iPhones and not everyone in the ghetto does that. Usually the ones that do have jobs.

Everyone needs an iPhone, it is a human right.

Blu vivo XL here for 99 new.
It was a Christmas present, I run it through WiFi, also poor fag.
I wasn't dumb enough to vote for Trump though.

>t. iToddler

>t. never held a job
If you'd actually ever had your hours cut you'd know how much of a fool you're making of yourself.

Why do we even need insurance companies in the first place? Why do we need companies who do not care about getting you the best treatment available and instead try to give you as little money as possible for care? They're fucking leaches they sit between you and an actual healthcare provider and basically pocket a potion of the money for themselves for doing nothing except making the system less efficient and less effective.

He looks like a disgusting rat.

Well too bad, go buy a fucking ZTE if you need a phone so badly, you spic/nigger

>gets paid a 6 figure salary for working about a quarter of the year alongside health coverage.
>ITS DAH WELFARE QUEENS DRAINING THE ECONOMY STAHP BUYING IPHONES

I honestly hope the republican party gets burned alive.

I have to admit that the majority of the republican party looks physically revolting. Even Paul Ryan, who's attractive by republican standards, looks like a worn-out alcoholic frat douche that got sloppy seconds from fat chicks in Greek life.

>Europoors are forced to pay more than happy their income on other people's healthcare

Because the only sane solution aka. single payer healthcare can't be implemented in a country run by corporations.

Exactly. Cut the middleman out, have a one payer system. However, the republican party is in the pockets of big pharma and medical insurance companies so they enjoy licking their asses for money.

The Democratic party is disgusting but republicans are literally fucking stage 4 leukemia.

What he means is niggers spend all of their money on stupid shit like flashy cars and the newest phones.

because "free market" and that businesses will run things more efficiently than the government mantra

Yet the US manages to spend the most per capita on health care than anyone other nation.
And of course all that red tape and bureaucracy just adds massive amounts of waste too.

Some health care providers (by some, I mean a handful) have actually just switched to a subscription based service instead,

businessinsider.com/direct-primary-care-a-no-insurance-healthcare-model-2017-3

Yeah a rat face fucker.
Ted Cruz looks just as fucking dopey, as a fun fact Gwen Stefani is older than Ted Cruz, but he looks like he could be her dad

that is just americans in general.
What about every hick with a lifted truck ?

>pay [...] their income on other people's healthcare

what the fuck do you think your insurance company does?

never mind that healthcare in the usa is some of the most expensive for some of the worst levels of care, most european countries will pay less for better care or better service (e.g., out of hours care and service)

>that is just americans in general.

>be Europe
>his tax is 50% of his salary

If you actually need healthcare in Murica, you'd spend much, much more money for the procedures.

Why do I need to pay healthcare? I already have health insurance.
Also I don't want to give my money to poorfags.

>Pay for healthcare
>Suddenly don't have to pay for health insurance
>Because youre paying for healthcare
>Cheaper monthly than insurance because you're not relying on a shit-tier middleman fearmongering Ponzi scheme that contributes absolutely nothing to the medical infrastructure.

Wow that was easy.

I live in the U.S. and pay $140 a month for full health, dental, and vision.

>work one job
>health insurance, with dental and vision costs 120 bucks a month
>free life insurance that pays out my annual base salary
still have 1400 USD a month left over after all expenses, including utilities, food, gas, etc.
>freedom included at no extra cost

Poor people want to emulate the rich, who knew?

The poor blacks do it by buying cadillac, iphone, stealing.

The poor whites do it by electing republicans who tell them they're secret millioniares and free market will give them millions.

Full time jobs > part time jobs

>The poor whites do it by electing republicans who tell them they're secret millioniares and free market will give them millions.

poor white americans are just impoverished millionaires that need to work a little harder before the money starts rolling in

if you aren't a millionaire yet you're lazy

This is cuckservative logic in a nutshell

And it gets them votes, most coming from the people they buttfuck the hardest. It's not the cuckservatives fault if the electorate is literally asking for it.

whatever you say Pablo

I pay $95/month and a ambulance ride, ER visit and 1 day hospital stay was about $280

if you're a darkie then you own at least 8 pairs for $100+ sneakers at any given time.

Dindu's won't pay for shit because democrats have been telling them for generations that they deserve it for free.

You're the one talking about politics retard

>be american
>get shot
>ambulance arrives
>"that'll be $29.99 plus tip"

You could've bought a gun and defended yourself pussy

>get blown up but sandnigger
>sent to hospital for "free"
>spouse comes to hospital to visit you
>she gets raped by a sandnigger
>press charges
>she gets arrested for racism

>>>>>/Reddit/

Do republicans actually expect people to buy this shit or are they just openly shitting on everyone because the dems can't put together a platform other than "fuck white people, woman president?"

You don't have to buy it if you don't want to

ayylmao

No you're pretty much right. Bernie would have made a great candidate, they decided "fuck that let's put our war criminal shit for brains up for the progressive first lady president image." Trump still lost the popular vote by 3 million, but the electoral college is so fucking biased towards cousin fucking middle of nowhere low population states that it didn't matter.

It was a failure of the Democratic party to realize that they need to drop the "better than the working class" narrative that they push as better for humanity. Instead of letting the populist left candidate win in a landslide against the typical shit tier republican candidate or in this case the washed out "billionaire" reality TV show host, they tried to push a progressive pick that was polarizing even among bleeding heart liberals.

Let's just hope that Trump continues to fuck things up so bad that the republican party dissolved into nothingness by 2020

>Why do we even need insurance companies in the first place?
Holy shit

New York and California doesn't represent the whole country.

>populist left candidate win in a landslide
wew laddie you are so fucking dumb
>Let's just hope that Trump continues to fuck things up so bad that the republican party dissolved into nothingness by 2020
like the Dems are doing right now? Trump 2020 is basically a lock already

No it makes complete sense. One payer systems for health care work better. Private insurance companies don't contribute anything to medical infrastructure besides denying coverage and forcing extra billing steps.

>work one job for $1500 a month
>have to spend about $18 a month on health insurance
The problem with USA is that they haven't had a National health insurance system until now, so it has no capital to sit on.

For countries with an ounce of sense that set it up decades ago it's relatively cheap to take part in.

Neither do the dipshits in rural america.

No they just represent the majority of the population and most of the important industries in the united states. So yeah those states are more important.

Sorry meant

They do for the next 4-8 years

Yeah and conservatives, especially the inbred religious ones in the flyover states, don't represent the future of this country. They don't represent the future of anything. Only the past.

Stop being so greedy. Think of the future and not just your group's interests. We can't make the world a better place if you're busy whining about having something "stolen" from you that you never rightfully owned. America is not yours, it never rightfully was, and it never will be again.

Get used to it. This is the new normal.

Having the majority in the government doesn't make them the majority in the country. That said I'm enjoying watching the rubes cannibalize themselves in the white house right now.

They're the only states that don't produce massive loads of debt.

he's literally right.

not even american, but you have to have some priorities, wtf, why do people care more about having an iphone than caring about their health,

>Trump 2020 on lock
>Literally shitting all over himself before his first year is even over
>His own party hates him
>Democrats hate him
>Lowest approval rating of any president

Yeah... No.

This is why Trump won. Never change

>Don't produce massive loads of debt
>States in largest amount of debt and collecting the most SSD/foodstamp/federal aid are cousin fucking rural states with no real economic growth or future.

dream on faggot. Dems don't even have a platform let alone a viable candidate

>What is Dakota pipeline

Fact: Red states produce far less and receive far more handouts than blue states.

Nice soundbite, you should apply to Fox.

Why are they trying to regulate insurance prices, that's a symptom of the issue. Regulate medical procedure costs and hospital fees and insurance would go down naturally through price caps, Switzerland does it to great success.

Reminds me of niggers, they drive super fancy mercedes, lexus, etc yet live in a complete shit hole. Shows ya their priorities.

Healthcare coverage in the US. Is on average $1000-2000 a month through private insurance agencies and that's not even close to good coverage.

I think smart phones have little/nothing to do with lack of healthcare.

Do you actually think republicans have the best interest of the people in mind when it comes to healthcare? They're known for this shit.

If it's true they receive more welfare, then why bash them? Why insult them? I thought Democrats love welfare.

>Dakota pipeline
>Economic growth

Top fucking kek.

gonna need some sources for that claim

Because the red states vote for candidates that actively try to hurt them, i.e. cutting safety nets and welfare.

Because they vote republican, shit on their own supply of money, and fail to attempt economic growth or contributing to industry over and over and over again.

Welfare is used as a stepping stone in blue states. Welfare is used as a source of income in red States.

Owning two or three generations old iphone, maybe even used one isn't that expensive.
Or does it have to be the latest?

>Red states constantly cut safety nets!
>Red states have biggest safety nets!

please give it up with this best interests bullshit