BREXITERS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=cPz179E7rhA

>A FUCKING RACIST WANTS TO REMAIN

THAT'S IT

I'M A #BREXITMISSILE NOW

the opinion of two white males<
ill pass

the votes on the 23rd?

keen. It's a shame Scotland gets to vote since they're notorious cucks.

So the only reason they want to stay in the EU is so they can save money on fees when they make their internet show. But shortsighted and selfish, I'd say.

>people voting in their own best interests
Fucking criminal

What? Are you a some type of gommie?

>if a celebrity has this political opinion it's obviously better
smdh tbqh pham

It really makes you think, doesn't it

Pray tell, what does the midget think of all this?

>two rich bastards want to stay with a system which hugely benefits them

Who woulda thunk it.

how is that short video so much better than an episode of new top gear?

>Alfred Pennyworth wants to Brexit

Tell me about Caine..

Clarkson has always been pro-Eu though.

This isn't that surprising.

brexit now or caliphate later

only poorfags and mongoloids without school want to leave

do you want to be ruled by plebs?

Isn't these the two kids show hosts then they did that rap video but one of them turned out to be a pedophile?

Better than being ruled by Brussels.

Slightly unrelated but why do the British age so terribly? I've seen this so many times. For example, look at Stephen Fry in his Cambridge years, and look at him now

Or Stewart Lee, he was quite good-looking when he was young, but just take a look at the eskimo-faced cunt today

inbreeding

tbf Helen Mirren used to age well. Kate Beckinsale is aging very nicely, imo, and Elizabeth Hurley only a little less so.

I don't know much about the whole brexit thing but I saw a pro-remain commenter on the nytimes website say "the elite 1% of Britons are pushing for exit because they know they will benefit." Starting to think the commoners for Remain are being royally duped.

nigger please. it's not brussels. it's gerrierls. but why you supose to know that? you're just ignorant retard

Nigella is 56 years old.

Dumb. The Amazing Race has contestants travel around the entire world every season, and I doubt it's the only show to do this.

>the elite 1% of Britons are pushing for exit because they know they will benefit

But that's just what those guys would say wouldn't they.

If Britain leaves there will be an economic recession. There is no doubt about that.

Britons will want to fix that and jokn the european common market again. just this time they are in a worse position for negotiating. just like switzerland and norway they will have to join schengen and pay even more money to brussels.

This is exactly what will happen if Britain wants to keave and that is exactly why i want Britain to leave, because it will result in an ecomic and power boost for germany