>mfw know the nog
>mfw she cheated on him with some ginger

What happened to white race..

Future single mom

looks like shes going bald

dead.

mostly the jews.

>people think these relationships last
kek, she's dating Jamal out of spite to her parents or just to say she's dating a black guy.

She looks like white trash desu so I'm not suprised about any of that.

White American girl of pure Northern European ancestry with her American boyfriend.

this happened

t. beta orbiter/cuck

Future of Estonia

Jesus she looks like one of those easter island statues

Why do you feel entitled to the sex life of a complete stranger?

White sexual inferiority complex with racial connotations and rape culture always cracks me up

The future of Finland

>nitpicking
large majority of white women are with white men still

me on the right

they look like typical ghetto niggers ie the trashy antisocial ones. lotsa white folks get triggered by this in countries with a lot of them.

i have no problem really since i'm not white.

If you take a selfies in fucking shower room you deserve a one time visit to German shower room

The future of Germany

Why does it matter what he looks like? Why should a "white woman" sit around waiting for a "white man" to pursue her? Why would she be obligated to accept his advances?

The only people who are consumed with "his women getting taken" are simply losers who wouldn't even get laid in an all white world and will just blame their lack of a sex life on something else

>that hairline
Jesus girl, lookin Norwood 2 at least

Me in the middle

I chuckled

Finnish women are mentally ill m8, the finns will confirm

You do have a point, but black women tend to get 10xs more jealous then any white man I met

Blacks are so ugly.

>The future of Planet Earth

Left.

Ibrahim looks like a nice chap. He probably fucks Carolin only once a week and helps around the house.

Most people here will say anything to get a (you), I doubt any of it is serious, people are just lonely.

>Why do you feel entitled to the sex life of a complete stranger?
Dysgenics ruins societies.

you have no idea how some ghetto nigs behave though. its alright if they were regular black people but a fair portion of america's blacks do not know how to function as humans.

its like your abos except more violent.

>and helps around the house.
nah. Max leaves his cuckshed twice a day to do the chores including wiping away the cum splatter.

you just KNOW

W-wow.
Is this kind of stuff normal in the US?
I'm really afraid for the future.

Why wouldn't they? Statistically black women are the least desired women, the incarceration rate for black males in 3/4 meaning that a huge portion of the black male demographic are locked out of the higher paying end of the labor market. Just like white boys with small dicks who get jealous when they see a white woman with a man of color, black women are jealous when the few successful black men chooses outside their race

If I was a hot white girl I'd also offer myself to the toughest niggers in the hood desu just to see if they can satisfy me in bed and what size their dicks really are

Don't be afraid

75% of the women dated a black male at least once
it's extremely common

That's the present.

Finland/Benin family

Lmao
I can't unsee it now

sure it did seamus, sure it did,

europe is wrong

yeah

white race is doomed, but luckily asians will take the handful of alright, stable smart whites and produce eurasian overlords.

asians are a lot more communal and won't resort to dating trash because of stigma. most also do normal kid things like study or learn a talent and not get into gangbangs at that age. why not just get with the times?

>inb4 eliot

Actually I do, I'm an American working in Aus.

Still doesn't change the fact that beta white men are not entitled to sexual access to other white women because they are of the same ethnicity

I (really) hope that it's false.

It's scientifically proven that 87% of white men think about black cocks on a daily basis.

wasn't that in asia or something?

>he saved that image
It's obvious you're a nigger.

they seem alright

there are decent black people which is what people don't get. where do you think our ancestors got the decent genes from?

just that there's a higher portion of shit to decent in some communities imo.

what's the girl saying?

Yeah Japan. It's still funny.

it is very large

>being enraged by that picture

ok cuckboi

>cuckboi

Post your paw with a timestamp nigger.

>that fucking comic

why

anyways iunno, i don't see most whites complaining, most simply don't care and go off with respectable girls.

just that it gets less common every year.

thanks

Finns >>> Whites

you're french though why does it matter?

i thought everyone was equally french regardless of race, and that all frenchmen are colorblind.

got any more comics like this?

Fixed.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with this

>implying you are full black and not a brown guy

Sorry, m8, they only like full black guys.

how the fuck is the whole place sub 100
that makes no sense

Source??

I think you dont want to see the american version...

We should give chubby white girls to black communities. This will reduce social tension massively.

why would a soviet soldier be speaking English

the average IQ is 100
it will always be 100

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZbgydNIME0

top cec

>all frenchmen are colorblind
Nah, the law say that. But the citizens disagree with it. So it must change. That's (a part of) the debate for he 2017 elections.

Why is she balding? Literally white trash

>he only fucks carolin
he fucks maximilian also m8

OF NATIVES
immigrants make the average go lower

>berlin
>implying they werent enriched by soviets first

rhineland would have been accurate.

it's the future of earth. black men is superior to any other ""men"".

physically yes
but intellectually?
I doubt it

Only for white trash whores and progressives (though most of them pussy out of getting in an interracial relationship, because they've got shit for cash).

They spoke some English in Gentlemen of Fortune.

nah, they will end up falling for the mexican dick and continue creating a multicultural hispanic masterrace

What's wrong with young girls experimenting with the BBC and havinG the full teenage experience?

She'll marry a white guy when she grows up most probably, anyways.

Damn you guys over-exagerate.

How many of your girls offer their body to them?

Sorry bro butNo one beats brown alphas

>apelike "men" with peas for brains is the future of the earth
no

He seems like an upstanding guy 2bh.

White American women love Mexican men.

>mexican "men"
looks like a monkey to me

What's wrong Luigi, can't score snowbunny like me hermonos Mexicanos.

Is the left an Italian?

i wonder how their child would look like

desu i wouldnt date a woman if she had gone with a black
maybe because of the years i spent on this website but idk it just wouldnt sit right with me

I dislike Sup Forums, but pretty much the jews.

MICKED

>american education strikes again
When current IQ tests are developed, the median raw score of the norming sample is defined as IQ 100 and scores each standard deviation (SD) up or down are defined as 15 IQ points greater or less, although this was not always so historically. By this definition, approximately two-thirds of the population scores between IQ 85 and IQ 115. About 5 percent of the population scores above 125, and 5 percent below 75.