Just got a call from my ISP to warn me that if they caught me again torrenting copyrighted materials they would cut my...

Just got a call from my ISP to warn me that if they caught me again torrenting copyrighted materials they would cut my internet

Your fault for torrenting plebshit froggy

Change your ISP

cuck

lmao literally America-tier freedom

Man, yuros these days are definitely going overboard with all this internet police bullshit. What nice freedumbs you got there.

>I can't steal copyrighted material any more

protip: this never happens if you only torrent anime

Sacré bleu. Is the 3 strikes law still in effect? I thought you guys abolished it already.

Can't you just switch to another ISP? Or better yet, use a torrent client that encrypts your incoming and recieving data, also while you're at it, disallow incoming connections unless they're encrypted, there's bound to be an option for that somewhere too.

this also op is a cuck

they call you at night?

>he doesn't live in a country where ISPs are not allowed to review internet activity, and can do only when served with a court warrant

I never got a call. I think it's legal here as long as it is for private use anyway.

>steal
that would imply the person loses money from a potential purchase and the product itself.

that implication would be true

Or it would imply that the OP isn't entitled to watch the movie/listen to the album/whatever because he didn't pay the appropriate license fee.

no it doesn't retard

Thank god I have lumos. Top tier ISP. Cheap, gave me fiber before DC could even dream of it, and they don't care if I pirate.

OP likely wasn't going to buy it anyway, and the product wasn't damaged nor lost in anyway.

Then OP doesn't deserve to enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor.

>a country
lol

Really OP?
Hadopi now really do things?

>not using a vpn when torrenting
?

this desu

don't think tears work like that
decent manga though

>'''''''''''first worlders'''''''''''' aren't even allowed to torrent their shit
nice freedom you got there
I'm sure you can't even masturbate to lolis in your disgraceful clay

Are you the "fuck white people" guy? He always posts this kind of anime pics

>answering your phone for anybody but close relatives
>current year

>A

>I'm entitled to someone else's time, talent and labor for free

You think people that make music/video games/movies/etc. do it for your amusement, rather than to make money?

F

>France
>free

Jews charge too much for the shitty movies and shitty music they produce anyway, so fuck them and fuck zion

Just use a proxy

Tell them that if they ever talk to you or your son ever again that you'll cut their throats.

Kek

Then use XDCC, usenet or direct download.

huh

>not your wife's son
You had one job

>in Europe, ISPs blatantly monitor not only sites you visit, but files you download
What in the fuck? Wow, so much for that "first-world" society.
I would reply by immediately canceling my contract.

So if it costs too much, get your entertainment somewhere else. Nobody owes you a movie.

What ?! N-no way ahaha

in Poorland its ok

never have this issue. I call it bullshit.

If it's true just download using wifi of public places.

>refugees are allowed to rape euro women
>euros are not allowed to download movies

Use private trackers or a vpn you faggot

I bow to brazil's expansive knowledge on matters of rape and theft.

What is a VPN for 500 Alex?

same here

This.

Its not stealing if you never intended to buy it anyway.

Fuck em

>I'll just hitch a ride on this plane, I wasn't going to buy a ticket anyway

they only send those letters to appease the companies that ask them to send the letters

when you get more letters just threaten to cut service and switch to another, they'll even offer better plans just to get you to stay

t. got emails/letters several times, simply threatened to switch to another isp and they said sorry and offered better plans after

>tfw isp doesn't give 2 shits
feels good man

Just us a proxy/ VPN

that's probably because you haven't really torrented much

the most notable emails I got were from blizzard/square enix

Lol, i torrent'd like 50 games this week and not a single fuck was given.
Mexico is the true land of the freedom.

Feels good man.

Such is life in the """first world""" I guess

Probably doesn't have the big 3 providers as his ISP. Since I switched to telus I had to get a VPN or my roommate would get shitty.

yeah nah, that's being a douche and using words inappropriately

Stop torrenting cam screeners of movies still in theaters and your odds of getting the letters drops dramatically. They're usually shit quality anyway. Wait for the DVD/BRD rips, that's when the movie is watchable.

Delete

I've been torrenting GoT for the past weeks

oy vey losing $1 is like another shoah

Reported to Canadian cyberpolice :^)

>61059295
>61
>6+1
>mfw

wow, do euros even have to deal with that kind of shit? man, it just sucks...

why does Texas get their own flag?

nah, my friend pirated some shit pirate show once and they sent him letters and shit.
He ignored them and nothing happened.

Is this really what first world countries are like? Is there something redeeming about living in a shithole?

Fuck off we're full.

seriosuly though, they bitching about "muh copyright" is just a jewish shit, i mean, even with many guys putting things up on many websites to share, there's still a lot of people getting their products, greedy bastards...

top kek

>protect peoples property
>a bad thing

Glad Zika starts doing work.

Buy a VPN. That's what I did and I never received another email from my ISP.

Isn't that one of those things that you can just tell threaten them with switching to another company's service and they'll leave you alone since it's all a bluff to scare you?

Tell them that if they ever threaten you or send you another threatening letter you will cut your contract with them.

ask Australia how to torrent like a pro

uyyy senpai, que malo eres

Not OP, but what's the best VPN?

Hidemyass looks OK, but are there better options out these?

Thanks in advance famalam

>>a country

>Canada
>marking fun of another non-country for being a non-country.

lol.

Most people who torrent shit simply have no means to pay for it.

If you "abolish" torrenting you are basically cutting people access to culture because otherwise they just can't watch by any other mean shows as popular as Game of Thrones or listening to most music.

Being frontally opposed to piracy is a very narrow view of the situation.

This way is enjoyed by more people and the product gets more popular, and people who pirates and likes the product eventually pays for it directly or indirectly through merchandise and shit.

would the roc be sad if quebec left? i felt like apart from ontario everybody else wants us to leave

You understand what that concept implies? You are saying you could get arrested because someone was blasting a song on the street and you heard it, because you didn't pay the license fee. And if paying the license fee allows you to share it, then torrenting isn't wrong.

Most who are upset about Quebec are usually annoyed how that province operates as a semi-autonomous region, with its own weird variations of federal law, etc.

Once the angryposters calm down, and the English nationalists get told to go to bed by mum, the discussion simmers down to a "we want you to stay, but why do you have to make everything more complicated than it has to be?"

I don't really care either way. Quebec could make turbans mandatory on Tuesdays for all I care. They can have as many weird laws as they want. I'd prefer that they'd stay though. It's not really in their interest to leave.

Cállate mogólico.

>mfw this has never happened to me

Because your internet is too slow to download anything

And you dollar is too low to afford anything.

joder manolo, ya te pusiste a la defensiva...

you were saying?

Few suggestions-
Don't seed public tracker shit
Use a VPN
Rent a server & use that (hint: kimsufi is french, cheap and based)

I understand your point, but:

>listening to most music

What is Spotify or even YouTube?