Newfag here

Newfag here.
Can people give me advice on starting basic hacking.
Also like to learn all about electronics maybe some programming and coding to.
Please give me websites and to tutorials so I can know how to do this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug
staroceans.org/kernel-and-driver/Assembly Language Step-By-Step - Programming with Linux, 3rd edition (Wiley, 2009, 0470497025).pdf
darkcomet-rat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sharpie on pooper

Read "The Web Application Hacker's Handbook" - no, it's not a fucking website or tutorial, it's a real textbook. Do the examples and shit, figure out where it's outdated - probably in a large amount of places, but that will teach you how to think about this correctly.

There are other ways to learn hacking, probably better ways, but if you're newfagging it this hard on Sup Forums you probably should learn from a book first.

Download kali linux and darkcomet, that's probably what you want.

What's with these recent "hurrrr me wanna hack" threads recently?

Summer

about fucking time.
this place was starting to become shit.

>I want to learn how to program and code

First of all
>REE FUCK OFF NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD UNDERAGE B&
Second of all
>maybe some peogramming
Ha, you have to know programming to be a hacker, else youre a faggot looking up "free hacker scripts", and what do you even plan on hacking anyway?

>black hat python

Teaches you python, and you make pretty decent "toolkit" I made the one out of the book, modified it a little bit so it connects back to me (reverse connection) automatically, and pipes windows Batch commands, too.

Learn Visual Basic first (windows) and then switch to C#, and then C++ the transition in that order will help you so much. I tried C++ right off the bat, and I stopped programming due to frustration.

If you want to learn android development, java works, too. But, I heard new language might replace it for android. Just rumors for now.

Shell scripting on ubuntu is also nice.

Instead of learning VB, C# and then C++ once you've got a good grip on Python teach yourself C instead. It's a small powerful relatively low level language that just about everything is built in.

Not only will this teach you a little bit more about how your computer actually works, eventually you'll need to develop your own exploits and a good understanding of c is important.

There's plenty of resources for c as well a good one being cs50

Start here

leaksource.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/hacking-the-art-of-exploitation.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIaxv8kug

staroceans.org/kernel-and-driver/Assembly Language Step-By-Step - Programming with Linux, 3rd edition (Wiley, 2009, 0470497025).pdf

>As to methods, there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods by ignoring principles is sure to have trouble.

You do web sec for real?

I'm doing low level stuff for some years like reversing and doing binary analysis but really interested in getting the burp suite and learning the nitty gritty behind web apps.

I really wanted to know if there is actually interesting things in it like getting real RCE and perhaps money?

just b urself

If you are interested in hacking, then I highly recommend you learn some computer programming, read some books on the theory of computation and the actual science of computing, and then move into more applicative stuff like computer networking and security.

Overall, first just study computing and then into the sort of "hacking" you speak of, black/grey/white hat hackers are like poets, born into the world by circumstance and coincidence of skill and interest, not particularly by formal development or training.

>Visual Basic
>literally fucking VB
How retarded are you ?

/thread

also maybe lurk here before creating threads? if you did maybe you'd realize that there are a thread dedicated to what you were asking.

Is darkcomet still on the internet?
Many links were taken down and you can't trust any other ones because of huge chance of just getting your pc infected

Lets be serious, OP is going get overwhelmed, OP doesn't even need to start in VB, I only list it to help OP ease up to C++ syntax
IDK why I listed it, I never learned VB myself.

I mainly program in python, I never picked up C, but I might do it one of these days.

Learn about computers, programming and about networks. Learn to use kalis tools. Learn to write your own tools and malware.

darkcomet-rat.com/
it should also be available on the darknet

Fuck off. No, seriously, fuck off.

>OP is going get overwhelmed
Too fucking bad.