Have you noticed that there are a shit-ton of Italians here interested in genetics, anthropology and shit? Why is that?

Have you noticed that there are a shit-ton of Italians here interested in genetics, anthropology and shit? Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Luca_Cavalli-Sforza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we're aryans

How do you know it's not just one Italian?

It's because of this man.

MUH NORMAN HERITAGE

The most important anthropological geneticist and pioneer of the field of paleogenetics is Italian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luigi_Luca_Cavalli-Sforza

Autism

The truth will come out eventually. Once they find out the true genetics of the romans the crakas will be runnin in fear

>

DELET THIS YOU FUCK!

ROMANS WERE BLUE AND GREEN EYES!

essi è niggers

WE

me on the left

Because we're kinda relevant in that field I guess. And because we have perhaps the most important ancestry of Europe so it's natural to want to find out more about it.

>tfw based Cavalli is still kicking at 94

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Maybe because they obsess over being the descendants of the Roman Empire and shieeeet?

people underestimate our autism, we live in a anti autistic country so we learn how to hide it IRL but here, we can unleash it freely

SIZZI
I
Z
Z
I

but we are

I wouldn't mind you freely unleashing your load all over my face, desu

He didn't imply we wuzn't.

l-lewd

>interested in genetics, anthropology and shit?
So, they're just like UK /muh empire/ guys?

>muh napoleon

Napoleon should be Italian, bro.
(except that he was educated, trained, and made his classes in France colleges.) ?

*Military colleges, sorry.

>manlet
>btfo by poor russians
>completely annihilated by pasty brits

no thanks

because the north is desperately always trying to differentiate themselves from the south

Napoopan destroyed the greatest Italian city-state that there ever was. Fuck him.

He was pretty much the first Europe-making lad.

why are you all obsessed with us?

>btfo by poor russians
Absolutely nah. The grand armée just approach and capture Moscow. But they prefered burn their own capital. You and I aren't Russes. We can't understand.

>implying we have a nigger on our Sacred and most Holy Hungarian Crown

Delete this immediately, and burn your computer. Douse yourself in water, say 20 Hail Marys and 50 Our Fathers.
Then donate half your wealth to charity.

The one Italian who spergs about genetics and post meme graphs is just a butthurt tuscan faggot who got trolled too hard and went crazy.
Anyway tuscans are niggers so...

Really makes you think

No, I think you're referring to me. I'm from Piemonte. I've been accused of being Sardinian as well. Nobody can guess it right lmao.

Maybe they are students in that field of study

It's because they hope if they pour over the information long and hard enough they'll eventually discover some sort of proof confirming that they're white. It's their Holy Grail.

Siamo sempre lì, sabaudo negro di merda

Thank you merchant

We're not, it's always the same autistic Sardinian kid

Se è vero che non sei il sardo, è comunque il sardo che posta il 90% della roba genetica.