Right Wing Organization (RWO) is a newly formed coalition of right wing aligned individuals...

Right Wing Organization (RWO) is a newly formed coalition of right wing aligned individuals, and we are very much in need for volunteers with proficiency in Data Science and Machine Learning.

At first, let me make this clear: we are NOT here for a debate or propaganda. We are searching for right-leaning individuals, be they libertarian, ancap, conservative, classic lib, republican, natsoc, fund. christian, or just anyone in general, who feels like there is something wrong with the status quo, and is tired of left-wing globalist ideology being propagated trough society and academia, to align and stand against the plagues that we ALL agree are destroying the West (nihilism, globalization, feminism, etc).

In particular, we would like to invite those who are tired of surveillance, content/opinion manipulation, and data mining tactics that are being used against us by the powers that be. The goal is to take control of the powerful tool that is modern data analysis and to use to our advantage, and to use it against globalism.

In particular we are searching for:
data scientists, computer scientists, statisticians, mathematicians and generally anyone with a background in statistical mathematics. But anyone who shares some sort of right wing ideology is welcome.

Link to Data Science think tank branch: discord.gg/CjZQqAP
Link to general coordination: discord.gg/KM9TAv5

(This also got forwarded to /sci/)
>

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131021131/#131021131
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can I make sure that this is not a jewish honeypot?

I'll forward this to the brothers at reddit/pol/. You're doing God's work guys.

heil mein RWO

back to /r/thedonald with you faggot

Unfortunately all proof would be anecdotal (unless you count the support in boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/131116955#p131124874), but you can be assured that there is no way you could get in trouble for at least lurking the discord. Then you can see for yourself.
if this was about le funny memes this wouldn't be posted here.

Shadilay!

you dum niggers

Sup Forums is not your personal army

keep these garbage there.
Report, sage and continue.

Shadilay.

Not him but pol is literally compromised by leftist mods. There was a guy who uploaded 200+ CP videos to Youtube, and the threads about that guy magically started 404ing.

Libertarians, ancaps, classical liberals, and a lot of pre-Trump republicans are very much in favor of the "globalism" you want to fight. Free trade and open borders produce wealth, after all. And why should the government get to tell you where you can and can't go, or who you can and can't trade with?

You're specifically looking for populists and nationalists. You have more in common with the modern left than with any anti-authoritarian philosophies.

Kill yourself OP
Not sure if retarded or what

Varus, give me back my legions

Not an argument, Shlomo.

Trump is a globalist

>Not sure if retarded or what

He came from Sup Forums.

MODS!!

This was one of the threads that got 404d
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/131021131/#131021131

I'll join, see if it's worth sticking around. Waiting for Discord to email me the link, new IP.

Kekistanis UNITE!

cambridge analytica plz go

congrats on winning brexit and the trump thing, but can you folks start doing good things for people instead of helping the baddies fuck over the little guy even more? i would like my tax dollars to not be wasted on saudi weapons and oil subsidies plz kthx

in b4 delete
But I do support your efforts.

Get a better name

>In particular, we would like to invite those who are tired of surveillance, content/opinion manipulation, and data mining tactics that are being used against us by the powers that be.
Just like Stallman, except he is left wing.

1st thing: this has nothing to do with politics
2nd thing: if there was CP on that youtube channel, then he linked to CP and that's why the thread was deleted

stay the fuck in Sup Forums nobody wants to hear you fucking complain about how you're being oppressed. shitty opinions deserve to be silenced.

>shitty opinions deserve to be silenced
You know this is why people don't like you, right?

shitty opinions deserve to be silenced.
Indeed

It's blatantly is. Note how instead of the proper link, discord is used.

Post on /r/ml

>take control of the powerful tool that is modern data analysis
read a book sometime, nigger