Robots will take all our jobs

knowing this, how can we stop it?
EMP?
Nuclear war?
A super-virus (computer veriety)?

Goal is to get rid of robots ruling over us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanesociety.org/assets/pdfs/hsp/soaiv_07_ch10.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I explained this last night to someone but I work in an automotive factory and robots need another couple decades to mature enough to replace tactile jobs like actually building something. The robot arms we have today are incredibly shitty and have to be fixed like 15 times daily.

>he doesn't already have a job in automation administration

Don't work a brainless job

You can't un-invent things.

Nor should you want to, since what we want is a future where nobody has to work in order to live.

ALL THE FARMING JOBS ARE GOING AWAY WHAT THE FUCK

MASS UNEMPOLYMENT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

Bernie pls go

Mass unemployment did happen.

Which lead to what exactly?

And those children working in coal mines REALLY loved that work.

>children go from working in fields to working in coal mines

WTF I hate transformative technology now!

they problem not mine lmaooo

We don't stop it. We sit back and enjoy not having to be a wage slave.

Field work was hard for a few weeks each year. Factory work is hard for every week each year, and if you slack off or get your fingers mangled in a machine you get beaten for being lazy.
The luddites had a fucking point, and this was it. The working health and safety reforms came AFTER the loss of jobs and then wageslavery into growing industries.

What we're doing now is the same thing, we're killing the jobs without first putting in health and safety for the new industries (of which there aren't any), or some kind of replacement to keep people from starving to death in the streets.

Although, we have a solution for people starving to death in the streets already. It's called the police.

We have never been in a situation like this before where a multiple industries were being made obsolete. Retail, commercial driving and non skilled/non assembly warehouse and factory jobs are all going away soon.

>Although, we have a solution for people starving to death in the streets already. It's called the police.

fuck off leftypol

You ever wonder why America's prison population is the highest per capita in the world?
Not even north korea has this many political prisoners.

Yes and I know why too

Pretty much anything unskilled is going away within our lifetimes.

It's gonna be such a problem because about 80% of the populace very much does not take kindly to thinking and learning new things. They hated school, skated through the shitty, social-promotion American education system, and want a job where they can get it, learn it's simple, repetitive, and not very cognitively-taxing tasks only once, and then keep it for 40 years without having to learn anything fundamentally different.

The reason UBI is never gonna happen is that the people who do think aren't gonna look at these people and then say "Yeah, I'll pay lots and lots of money to prevent them from starving in the streets". Even very redistributionist societies (e.g., some European countries) always demand that the recipients of benefits at least try to support themselves, and this huge mass of people is just gonna be completely surplus to requirements from the point of view of the labor market. There'll be nothing they can do except collect checks from the people who are still smart enough to create value.

Jews in the Nazi concentration camps killed each other too. Any time where you push people together and put them in poverty they start attacking each other. For example; Europe. European history is people in poverty attacking each other.

If you want to properly study the effects of race on violence you need to look at countries which don't purposefully push certain races into poverty stricken ghettos. America's negros are much more violent than negros elsewhere- even compared to fucking african ones.

>have a culture that glorifies crime and violence
>nah id dat white fuck dats why we be killin each other

Just put gigantic tax on all the banks and financial institutions instead of bailing them out, it's were all the money is being horded.

Deploy Chinese Solution - adapted to West:
1) Create a job by having guy 1 code "Hello World"
2) Have guy 2 rewrite it
3) Have guy 3 check it
4) Have guy 4 test it
5) Have guy 5 check the test procedure.
6) Have guy 6 implement all suggestions
7) Have guy 7 go back to guy 1 and verify all changes.

Everyone gets a salary, unemployment is low and the economy is booming.

In China they have 17 bureaucrats in a rows affixing a rubber stamp, but I we think we can be more advanced.

Pajeets, not robots. We must stop pajeets with the nuclear war or a virus which doesn't affect whites.

This doesn't explain two things:
1. Why ghetto rap culture came out of america and not africa
2. why white people and hispanics have similar ghetto rap cultures in poor urban zones.

/thread

This doesn't just effect unskilled workers. With major chunks of employment gone that means more people getting into the skilled labor marketplace. Now shitbox inc. is going to have a virtually unlimited supply of applicants to choose from and it then becomes a bidding war between people on who will do the work the cheapest. For the new automated society to take place there has to be a culling at some point. Millions of people starving in the street never works out well for a government.

Can you explain why poor hispanics with a similar culture arent as violent as blacks?

After all they are poor and oppressed too, so the outcome should be the same right?

This is ironic, right?

Invest in robotics and live a comfortable life doing what you like.

Or vote for someone who promises you to build a wall to keep all the robots out.

Prisons my dude. Get them to murder each other at incredible rates and then imprison the winners.
Throw in drugs (crack cocaine gets you 100 times more jailtime than cocaine because cocaine is used by rich people) and you have a system that enforces the current order of society.

Just because the CIA was literally caught smuggling in hundreds of tonnes of cocaine doesn't mean that the government is involved.

Well, the Chinese actually do work like that if you check their government.
Can't fit lengthy RL example in 2k chars so not going to try.
It's not like my example of Chinese administration is serving any real purpose for a tech anyway.

Wha's ve difference if ve job wiw be stowen eiver by a robo or a shiskin pajee.

>Can you explain why poor hispanics with a similar culture arent as violent as blacks?

I don't even know how to handle such ignorance. Haven't you seen the videos from mexico of them chainsawing people's heads off? Mexico is TOTALLY peaceful.

there doesn't need to be a job for everyone

we already have jobs for people that don't do jobs today, all they do is look at the internet and go to meetings

The wall to keep shitskin pajeets and mudslimes out, not robots.

the robot dont smell like shit

the thing is those videos were made to show to competitors on the drug cartels and kill each other for money.
niggers just start shitting shit because

Jokes on them I don't have a job. Suck it robots!

It is a poorly explained media trope being pushed to counter anti-immigrant sentiments at the moment.

We are already heavily inside the information revolution, we have been for 30 years. The actual amount of revolutionary change has primarily been in disintermediation of information. We are moving into a disintermediation of value with bitcoin and cryptos, as well as crypto derived applications.

But the whole robots meme is stupid. Robotic arms in factories are very simple and require an enormous amount of development in testing to run and maintain. Retooling factories for rapidly solving issues in manufacturing is another factor to consider in robotics in manufacturing. How many machines are actually able to be retooled rapidly, and how many high skilled workers are needed to do so.

The real disconnect in our labour force is the school system. The barrier to entry into full time employment has grown rapidly after the second world war. The amount of education in mathematics, physics, computer science and chemistry, biology and IT required to operate a farm is absolutely incredible.

But most people just don't want to study maths, physics, IT, CS, Biology and Chemistry because they are hard. But employers need large pools of these people to run very capital intensive industries.

The huge disconnection will create an enormous underclass of unemployable people, who will elect trump-like strongmen over and over again on the promise of a brighter future.

That's not going to work. An angry starving population is never a good thing no matter what you do with them. There has to be a WW3 type situation to get rid of a lot of the population for this shit to actually happen and work.

There exist robot painters.
AI will replace all high borw jobs, all low brow jobs will be replaced by robots.

>niggers just start shitting shit because
Now don't get me wrong, there are still racial differences, but they're being exaggerated by purposeful racist policy.

Modern liberals are crafted by the media to deny reality and say that everyone is the same and that everything is racism or patriarchy or whatever. It's not, and the reason this view is allowed is because it doesn't fix anything, it just creates a world where reasonable discussion about the problems is shut off, so both sides deny reality and the negroes keep killing each other, then we lock them up and get them to make jeans.

Kill capitalists
Allot robots to work
Humans live easy happy life

Yeah, the point is the same. If you invest in the areas they work in, instead of competing with them, they are an asset not a problem.

Stop being a cucked faggot crying for someone to fix your problems while you're the actual problem.

what's more those reforms only came because the people could instigate a revolt against the factory owners.
With drones and military bots, plus mass surveillance, there will be no revolt and thus no improvement of living standard.

how about we get rid of capitalist class instead and just enjoy benefits of ai and robots?

Corporations are legally people, and so have the rights of people, like free speech. Free speech is money, also ruled by the court. So basically the US court has ruled that money is more important than liberty.

Anyway the point is that if a corporation enjoys the rights of an individual, they should also be culpable to the same extent- if a corporation, say, puts flammable cladding on buildings and watches as hundreds of people burn to death, the entire corporation should be jailed for manslaughter.

Problem is that the way things are going the likeliest outcome is not utopia, but an oligarchical dystopia where some rich elite live great lives while the poor below suffer from birth till death. Add immortality to the mix and you have hell on earth.

Of course you intend to get rid of the class that's busy building skynet and killer drones by just magically waving your hands.

moron. We will become wage slaves, except this time there will be no way to stop it.

It did happen and it led to horrible conditions of new working class

agricultural jobs never recovered

thats one thing
second you cant compare ai and recent robotics to industrial revoulution. New advances take away jobs but do not create new ones and this is new situation.

See those horses in your picture?
Do you know what happened to them after they were replaced by the internal combustion engine?

>gotta preserve muh jobs
>let's destroy progress
This is no different than some retard in 1960 advocating blowing up IBM so that secretary typing pools don't get replaced by computers and printers.
You're completely missing the larger picture. Having "jobs" isn't the end goal.

Automation will be both the salvation and downfall of our society. Under full automation, hell even long before, we will see massive amounts of un/underemployed people, and when your society is facing 40% unemployment because robots/AI can do it, things will get interesting.

I would say that we will probably see some sort of UBI implemented along with expanded social services to placate the massive underclass, because the last thing that the ruling class wants is a large amount of desperate poor people.

Eventually when humans no longer have to work to sustain society, we will be able to move onto greater pursuits.

Nah, cause with machines there will be no need for wage slaves.

And no fear of the army and police, which are mostly poor people, siding with the other trash, since it will all be algorithms finding the most efficient way of killing you.

If you live anywhere outside Europe you die in the gutter.

An starving popuation will never revolt at the government so long as:
1. the government has full track of what they do (already happening) and have militaristic police (already happening)
2. They keep the underfed distracted by having them turn on one another.
3. Constantly create false-flag rebellions, or taint the rebellion (as was done with occupy wall street)
>All of this is already happening.
Welcome to hell, faggot.

That's not going to happen. You only become a wage slave if your slavery is economically viable.
If not, you don't even get massa's hut to sleep in, you get the hot box.

That's why you shouldnt' go to College.
Only those with debts, are forced to become a double-shift wage slave.
The healthy people can get by with pretty low standards if they move to some cheap place.

Glorifies crime and violence, aka justice and freewill, after centuries of oppression and repression by a system they were told to believe in.

Segregation, district redlining, criminal sentencing, habitual police harassment, the motherfucking Tuskegee experiments!

You just hate their perception of your entitlements.

But we are talking about America

Hispanics live in segregated neighborhood in poverty just like blacks, but have a far lower rate of crime of all types.

Why is this?

Because there are racial differences. I'm not denying this. I'm saying they're being exaggerated by deliberate racist policies.
Hell, you could even make the argument that blacks have been bred to be violent longer.

Nobody shot their horse to replace it with a tractor.
What did happen, was when a horse died, instead of buying a new one, the farmer bought a tractor instead.

I think that we will see some sort of massive population control once unskilled labor becomes totally unnecessary.
It might be a war, or some sort of sterilization, but they will go away in time.

>Stop being a cucked faggot crying for someone to fix your problems while you're the actual problem.

I am a victim of systemic racism shitlord

If I was white I would be a fortune 500 ceo

>Do you know what happened to them after they were replaced by the internal combustion engine?

There are more horses in the USA now than at any other point in history?

Blacks are constantly empowered by speeches claiming "injustice, unfair, abuse, slavery".
All that talk from a very well-informed group of select people incites anger and justifies violence (in their own eyes and media usually agrees).

Universal basic income is flawed and will never work. If some people get more than others than you will eventually have have groups of the people receiving the least trying to do some shit like the Bolshevik revolution. If everyone gets exactly the same then no one is going to want to do the things that require people still.

Because they have a different set of problems to deal with than black ghettos. They have to worry about friends and family being deported, they have to worry about sudden ICE agents kicking in a door because they reported a shooting down the street. It's not less violent, it is just concealed better.

>Nobody shot their horse to replace it with a tractor.
Many horses were sold to make dog food. In other countries (like France) the horses were just slaughtered for meat that was sold in grocery stores.

>Anyway the point is that if a corporation enjoys the rights of an individual, they should also be culpable to the same extent- if a corporation, say, puts flammable cladding on buildings and watches as hundreds of people burn to death, the entire corporation should be jailed for manslaughter.
you and i both know that will nver happen.
Corporations are never responsible for any wrongdoing they may do (such as monsanto).
The future is bleak.

>it's not less violent
Damn, so they must be REALLY good at hiding corpses then. Either that, or the FBI is just lying to keep the black man down.

>There are more horses in the USA now than at any other point in history?
Where did you get that idea?
In 1900 there were over 20 million horses in the US. There's just over 9 million today.

humanesociety.org/assets/pdfs/hsp/soaiv_07_ch10.pdf

>It's not less violent, it is just concealed better.

Then I guess hispanics should show their black friends how to get rid of corpses

Should we? We could just as easily adapt to a post-manufacture economy focused on cultural/academic production. Even the nigaboo countries could adapt to produce jackass-tier tribe initiation rituals reality shows.

>Where did you get that idea?

Don't you know that Robotics is a part of Artificial Intelligence, how do you write on Sup Forums without knowing this? What are you Apple user or Windows gaymer? This board is for people who are able to use Gentoo on a daily basis.

We already have that on a micro scale and it's called YouTube. Even with millions of users there are about 10 format types with all the millions of people spread out in those ten formats making the exact same content as one another.

>Don't you know that Robotics is a part of Artificial Intelligence

I'm not a faggot I'm aware of AI and intelligent agents and exploring Machine Learning further, I just want segregate shistkin pajeets from the whites. I don't feel disgust to hispanics and even niggers, but I can't stand pajeets.

A robot without artificial intelligence, even a slightest one like motion planning, is a pile of plastic.

so jobs will be taken by worthless piles of plastic

cool

The second industrial revolution is about to go live. I'll wait in the shadows for UBI and 20 hour work week.

This robot uses AI techniques, these tasks called constraint satisfaction problems, it also may use some trained algorithm. If you didn't use Apple or was a Windows gaymer, you had at least an idea that Robotics and AI is the same area.

No need to have a robot for $100000 do someones job when you can get a Paki from some sub-caste to do it for $100.
He may not be happy for his salary, but when he see unemployed people starving and dying, he suddenly think of himself as lucky.
So make sure there are always people who suffer - that way your serfs will think they're lucky.

>This robot uses AI techniques, these tasks called constraint satisfaction problems, it also may use some trained algorithm.

>I am afraid of being of low IQ in a world where I can't be a useless robot

Time to learn to be useful, I guess.

Who the hell wants inefficient slaves?

You're just an alive proof that Apple faggots and Windows users are inferior to Linux techies. If you think that robots don't use AI, such parts of it as Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Planning and so forth.

Keep reaching nig

See Enjoy competing with the millions of unemployed people that have been pushed through heavily subsidized higher education that are willing to work for half of your current wage. In the future they won't even need to outsource your job to India. They'll just outsource to West Virginia.

>knowing this, how can we stop it?
You can't. It would be uncapitalistic, you fucking commie.

Better become an automation engineer before they come for your job.

the world is overpopulated. we need to kill off some humans instead.

You have about 5 years before robots become a heck of a lot more EMP proof. We're getting to the point where connections between chips have to be done with light. You can't EMP light and fiberoptic waveguides.

Can I join the robots?

>killing the idea
good luck with that

Spintronics has a long way to go before that happens.

(Cont.)
Don't fall for the hype. SiGe chips are probably the big next step on extending Moore's law.

Let's start with you my friend.