Why are Americraps so butthurt about learning Spanish? Every other civilized country on earth learns multiple languages...

Why are Americraps so butthurt about learning Spanish? Every other civilized country on earth learns multiple languages, but muricans get so angry when you suggest that they learn Spanish.

You have to go back, Jose

hillary will win and spanish will be official language of US.

It's because I can't tongue trill or roll my R's.

they can't handle truth

SPAIN'D

Oh, I get it : It is because Americans people thought that Mexicans people are invading them.

am I right?

It's like Europeans feels about "Arabs".

>the ruling class should learn the language of their serfs instead of the other way around

"No."

Arabs are fuckers btw

Why do Latinas have such sexy feet?

FERROCARRIL

We're not. We're butthurt about wasting resources on public institutions that allow Spanish-speakers to continue being monolingual instead of learning OUR language.

I have no problem with people speaking Spanish at home or while they're trying to learn English, but if you wanna live and work in this country, you need to learn our language.

It's all a part of the little lies they keep telling themselves to keep deluding themselves into thinking their country is the best in the world.

>live in Miami
>best friends with a Nicaraguan
>he doesn't speak Spanish
>his Columbian wife doesn't speak Spanish

Spanish is just a meme language.

but mexicans were already in the states, because the lower states were mexican states before they were american states, and not all of the mexicans left when these states fell into american hands. it's not quite the same thing.

There weren't that many Mexicans there when we annexed those parts though. You're deluded if you think that all the Mexicans now living in the southwestern United States are descendants of the Mexicans who lived there during and after the Mexican-American war.

That's only possible if they were taken to USA as soon as they were born or they aren't spics at all.

Its similar on how Pakis and Arabs get into Europe because of colonization they technically were 2nd class citizens of Euro nations

This. Nobody gives a shit about learning a second language and plenty of people think Spanish is chic. What pisses people off is when immigrants won't assimilate and expect their new country to conform to them

If a Spanish speaker meets me half way with English, I will meet him half way with Spanish. It is most certainly not my job to learn Spanish in a natively English speaking country though.

Your grammar isnt

dont worry theyll be forced to in a couple of years

because spanish is an annoying shitty language. believe me, i'd love to learn another language, just not spicspeak.

>plenty of people think Spanish is chic

What color is the sky in your world?
It's seen as a peasant language spoken by a slave caste

Thanks bro, I love USA too

those states were full of comanches and apaches and kiawah and other tribes that raped the ever loving shit out of mexico, they never held the territory

I never said I agreed with it but I've seen lots of people, mostly left wingers, touting Spanish as the new French.
Sure beats the fuck out of me, but apparently that's an opinion to some people

Spanish doesn't sound good to me, but more to the point; they don't teach it until highshool, and at that point everyone is smoking pot and drinking and running around with their phones trying to get pussy, the class rooms are crowded as fuck, everyone cheats off of each other, and even people who have taken two years of really any language in California won't know how to speak the language for shit

How do you figure? Only about 4% of the US population isn't completely fluent in English and even in that 4%, most folks are able to read and speak it well enough to get by.

This. we need to set up residential schools and get rid of this language once and for all unless you want us to become part of CELAC

My dad is trying to learn Spanish and Chinese (with decent progress).

It's kinda like the Celsius/Fahrenheit issue.

A lotta people don't feel like learning more than one system. Especially another system that completely differs from your base system (like Spanish/English)

Most Anglos don't want to learn another language, it's partly arrogance and partly their idiocy.

I don't have a problem learning a foreign language, I just don't want to learn how to communicate with shitskins.