Which language is the most aesthetic

which language is the most aesthetic

classical latin

german

中文

Portuguese, the last flower of Latium, wild and beautiful.

SUMO DE PESSEGO E UVA, AGORA COM MAIS PEDAÇOS

Je ne veux pas être un con mais les français gagne le premier prix.

French.

I'm starting to learn Portuguese, it's lovely and easier to speak than spanish.

coincidentally it's dead, just like op's pic

True dat, messieurs

Every language is easier to speak than spanish, even french.

italian 2bh

tibetan and korean have really cool alphabets though

>even french.

Not for me it isn't, I can never pronounce french right, gave up on it long ago.

No? Compared to languages like Arabic or Russian, Spanish is hilariously easy.

>surrendering to the French languahe

:^)

I love french.

Spanish is one of the easiest languages m8.

hehehehe nice one

Tbh French is overrated. French sounds nice and sexy in songs and poetry etc but regular speech is mostly nothing impressive

It must be pretty hard considering there's an entire continent of people who fail at it

And which language is 'something impressive' in regular speech?

lel

Hebrew

Swedish and Italian

I like Icelandic. Sounds very viking.

Finnish

>Joshua Jackson is banging that
gives me hope

Arabic. I like it especially when girls speak it. It makes it easier for me to imagine them choking on my dick.

Ithkuil

M-mraiviltawelo'r ela'rtkha

Latin

For non meme languages, probably Italian or French

True

Tru

Tr

Are you sure?

Quid non graecam elegisti, linguam tuorum maiorum?

I will list reasons why Spanish is (relatively) easy for English speakers.

- Spanish has only 2 genders, and it is very easy to identify which words are which gender based on their ending. There are relatively few exceptions.

- Fairly regular conjugation. This one requires no explanation.

- Simple orthography. It does not take long to learn how to pronounce words correctly based on their spelling.

- Spanish has many resources available for learning, likely the most resources out of any language for English speakers.

- Spanish has no grammatical cases, and adjective and noun inflection is very simple to begin with. Nouns and adjectives take an -s for the plural, and a final -a must be added to adjectives to make the feminine form.

- Spanish pronounciation is pretty easy. This is a very important point, as pronunciation is one of the things that will hold you back from reaching a native like level. The only consonants that are in Spanish that are not in English are very easy to learn, and all of the vowels in Spanish are already in English (or, at least as a part of an English diphthong). The major exception is /r/, which can still be learned to perfection in a matter of weeks if a learner puts in the necessary time and effort.

- Spanish vocabulary is often very similar to English vocabulary. Vocabulary is what is going to take a learner the longest amount of time to learn before becoming a good speaker. The most frequent words are usually very different than English, but this does not matter. The most frequent words do not take long to learn, because you will use them constantly and are everywhere. What takes a long time are the rarer words, which are very close to English because English derived many of its technical words from Latin.

I could go on for ages, but tl;dr:
Spanish, compared to most other foreign languages, is easy to learn.

I can understand why english speakers would give up on it.

Swedish desu

Thai and Sanskrit...

... NOT

haista Erikson kuule paska

do you mean A E S T H E T I C ?