What foreign tourists do you see the most in your country? We get a shitton of french and british tourists here

What foreign tourists do you see the most in your country? We get a shitton of french and british tourists here.

Thanks for all your prostitute sisters ahmad
Marrakech rules the whores

np

I can't fucking tell who is a tourist and who isn't

Russians and Japanese

Not tourists, but foreign students.
>Koreans
Move in large groups and only a handful of extroverted ones ever bother to interact with non-Koreans. A lot of them are rich as fuck and drive expensive cars painted vomit-inducing colors. They can congregate in one area and simultaneously smoke, effectively denying anyone without +100 Lung Cancer Resist from the area. They're not too awful though because they don't really do anything bad.
>Europeans
Generally kind and quiet until you get to know them. Good sense of humor. Fit in well.

French.

americans and japanese

drunk brits and an assortment of asians

Euros and gooks

>drunk Brits
Is there another kind of British tourist?

high brits

London
Everybody comes here

American

chinese come in groups to look at things

young Germans, French and Brits buy old cars/vans and drive around the country

Every summer my small town is flooded with Indians and Chinese tourists. I live in a town with less than 5000 people in northern Minnesota I don't know what the hell they are doing here.

Chinese and Korean. We want other foreigners to come to Japan.

don't you hate other foreigners?

Scoping out new breeding grounds

1. Germans, Slovenes
2. Italians, Austrians
3. Czechs, Poles, Slovaks, Hungarians
4. Brits
5. Koreans and Japs

A lot of Asian tourists, but in general tourists from all sorts of countries, come to my cities. A lot of Chinese tourists want to check out Harvard and MIT because they think they're prestigious.