What does Sup Forums think about HBO's Silicon Valley?

What does Sup Forums think about HBO's Silicon Valley?

Jin yang is going to be ruined as a character.
They are fleshing him out too much.

Best comedy about tech out there, honestly. I feel like it has some valid and thoughtful criticisms of the tech world in terms of business practices, too. I'm glad it doesn't rely on "xD nerd stereotypes" like Big Bang Theory does. Overall great show, sad TJ Miller is leaving.

Pretty good show but the latest season isn't as funny or interesting.

Too derivative. They keep retelling the same story in every season, but the humor and competent writing makes it great.

good comedy, nothing more;

Yup, the story seems to be peviting too much, but the humor is good

It's still funny imo. The first few episodes with Gavin vs. Action Jack were hilarious, I was crying with laughter at the scene with Gavin sending Hoover on constant round trips to China and back to Cali/Wyoming to get an accurate average flight time just so he could prove Jack was wasting company resources.

Completely without direction and a victim of its own popularity. Like many shows, first season was a hit and they've been trying to figure out what to do ever since. Richard Hendrix is an annoying pussy

It's dead

stupid captcha

They need to bring the group to a point where they've actually made it. It's gone too many times with them being broke. Seems recycled. They also need more elaborate jokes like the episode long dick joke. That shit was fucking funny.

>lmao dude major setback that is resolved before the credits roll

this guy is my least favorite character of the show
>“I would love to do 'The Emoji Movie' and things like that
I bet he would

So what happens to Action Jack after that explosive showing?

Will Gavin make a return?

Will Hooli tank?

Will the algorithm be hijacked by terrorists?

So many loose ends.

Season 1 is 10/10.
>doesn't rely on "xD nerd stereotypes" like Big Bang Theory does

I don't have much of a desire to watch TV shows, so I haven't gotten to the second or third or how many seasons it has out.

Will she get chinked?

Shit I stopped after the second season to wait out HBO watching their torrents. When does he peak?

Muh wife likes it

I think Erlich and Gavin will climb Mount Everest and Erlich dies.

around the first few episodes one of the characters becomes a literal cuck.

i stopped watching right there and then

He was just pretending to be a cuck to fuck with the guy. I hope this is bait.

My wife's boyfriend likes it too