Moving to Argentina

Hello Int/!
I'm interested to know how to move to Argentina and would like to hear experiences on moving there from expats and of course also the opinion of the argentinians living there on the situation of the country. Which is the best city to live as an expat? Is it generally safe? What's the normal wage? Can you afford living with that? How's the internet?
ect...
Tell me about your country!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ToEVS
my.hrw.com/
nido.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am also interested, I want to get out of Chinkanada

Is your Sup Forums gf from there too???

me too. Bariloche looks like pretty good place

do you have a big nose?
are you an arrogant cunt for no real reason?
do you think being white is the most important thing in the world?

if you answered yes to all the above you will fit in perfectly.

There's a strictly better country just around the corner.

I hope the Argies are prepared for some diversity

Which is?

hay que ser muy mogolico para irse de findlandia a argentina

Chile

what type of climate u like? argentina is a big country

Brazil?

But it only has a single semi-developed liveable city so the rest doesn't matter.

I like cold weather

How's the areas near the Antarctic?

Chile is too polluted. Our virgin first world lungs could not survive there

Well i like warm places, the more the better.

Unfortunately not.

Santiago is too polluted*
Santiago is not Chile, you silly leaf.

is it wierd if i'm the 4th guy thinking about going there too
my main concern is crime

I hear Mossberg 500s are legal in Argielstan

It's pretty safe compared to it's neighbors but it is not the safest

Portugal is not good for crime?
ciertamente menos mongolico que van en Chile, ¿no le parece ?

the south is ok

either Ushuaia or San Martin de los Andes are nice cities for you

well, the north of course. cities like Salta are ok, but i wouldnt live there 2bh

Why? What do you think of Mar de la plata? Where do you live yourself? Minor winters are not a problem, but i'm kind of tired of long lasting cold winters that we have here.

dale mogolico, andate a vivir a un pais tercermundista, yo ya te adverti, fracasado, si te venis a chile te digo lo mismo

hay por lo menos una ciudad donde la vida es buena en todos los america latina?

tienes a UK, Alemania, Suiza al lado tuyo, porque te quieres venir aca?

el peor error de tu vida es irte de europa

>Which is the best city to live as an expat?
Definitelly Buenos Aires: Best job opportunieites, most cosmopolitan city, easier to meet people
>Is it generally safe?
Yea
>What's the normal wage?
This is the sittiest part, wages here sucks. I make 1800 dollar per month as a senior Android developer.
>Can you afford living with that?
You'll have less purchase power than you have Finland, that's for sure... but yea.
>How's the internet?
The standard speed connecition in BA right now is 20mb

probablemente porque me gusta el clima templado , buena comida y el mar . También he oído que en algunas partes de Argentina o Uruguay todavía se puede sentir la antigua aéreo europeo que aquí ahora se pierde para siempre con todos los africanos.

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jajaja igual dijo a Argentina, no a mapuchelandia, pedazo de negro roñoso y culo roto

>I'm from Canada
>it's not America

funniest part of the picture tbqhwyf

1) you're making a mistake
2) if we have laws on immigration, they're not enforced. maybe some documentation has to be presented at the airport (assuming you come here flying). as soon as you step outside the airport you could very well start living your new life without worrying about your immigrant status. however if you do want to become a national, all you have to do is live for a while, 2 years I think, and apply ("apply", even though it will never be rejected) for citizenship. they won't even ask if you have a job
3) objectively the best city is buenos aires. the people are shit and climate is torturing but it's the best place for an immigrant to get a job. the problem with the south (where most argies will tell you to go) is finding a job unless you have experience in hotels/turism and are fluent in engglish
4) you're making a terrible mistake
5) people don't kill each other for nothing like in africa or central america, but it's the third world still and chances are you're getting mugged at least once in your lifetime
6) internet is a non issue and proves you are not really considering moving here
7) if you do end up living here, be sure to tell me where you are so I can go and punch you in the face really hard

I too wish to move here, but as a retiree. How expensive would it be so purchase say a ranch?

Mine is

andamos bélicos

este es ateo y cagon

a Finn, just based on personality and culture alone, would not survive 5 days in Argentina

but my friend from Espoo did that, I cucked her into going to Argentina and she loved it there, spent 4 years there.

But the thing is, when we caught up and she told me all about it, she actually didn't talk to Argentinians at all. She only talked to Colombians.

CHI

Eres un pelotudo pobre que cree que todo en la vida es simplemente sueldo minimo.

Personalmente no me gusta mar del plata. Si te gusta el mar te conviene ir mas por Brazil que por Argentina. Clima normal tenes 3 ciudades grandes, Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba. y un poco mas fria Mendoza. Si no te molesta en vivir en lugares con menos gente, esta lleno de pueblos, muchos mas seguros y con paisajes espectaculares. Cuestión de gustos.

Come on, it cannot be that shit . Is there any plus you could say about living there? Would you really move away if possibility would be provided? I have experience in tourism/hospitality in more than a country but i always did it as a side job, i'm graduating as a bio chemical-analyst.

perhaps you should get a job before actually moving there?

pero si tiene razón, la vida en Europa es mucho mas fácil y cómoda que en cualquier país de latinoamerica, pero si insiste en venir Argentina es una buena opción.

Why so many yuros are moving to Latam?

Why not go to US or something?

He's a self hating faggot, but if you're really interested in comming here I would talk to finns who have lived here before, since my university has an agreement with a finnish university there are many finns there and I made friends with some of them so if you want to I can give you their contact

no islam

No islam in US either.

OK cool thread. I'm like the 10th westerner with such ambitions ITT. I'm going to fly there and visit first though. I'm also strongly considering Uruguay > Argentina because it's not as much of a failed state (also no currency-controls etc.) Buying a ranch and becoming a gaucho would be cool as fuck but I'd be scared of the Govt taking it off me just because WE WUZ economic policies.

Aún sigo viviendo en el primer mundo, negros

es evidente que no anda buscando eso al fijarse en latam, hay algo aca mucho mas valioso para el si esta dispuesto a dejar la 'cvilizacion' detras

>la vida en Europa es mucho mas fácil y cómoda

Eso es lo que piensa un negro de mierda que no quiere levantar el culo y que cree que el objetivo de todos es tener una "plei 4" y comprarse un auto cagon.

>Is there any plus you could say about living there?
No. Don't be stupid, it is not nice to live in a country with a fully corrupted government. inb4 "but we has corruption in europe too". No, it doesn't even compare to latam corruption.

You can't live off nice landscapes and beautiful women. Don't leave europe.

bueno, en el siglo XX a los europeos les teniamos un piano en una casa con piso de tierra, una chacota todo, no me sorprende que quieran traer europeos aca
fui a australia 6 meses a estudiar ingles, otro nivel, me arrepiento de vivir aca
si, la vida es eso
la verdad que si, aca no llegamos a fin de mes, no nos podemos dar gustos,

pero tenemos patria jajaja

JAJAJAJ ERA CHICANO POSTA

QUE OJO TENEMOS PARA LOS CHICANOS LA PUTA MADRE SOMOS UNOS GROSOS

Well i'm not even full blooded Finn if it helps.
exactamente!
Yeah, well of course i wouldn't move there blindly. I still have to graduate anyway, it's still just an idea. I don't even know if it would be easier to go there to find a job, in the beginning i would be ready to take also more modest jobs to settle in a bit more.
American dollar?

In other words, would you move to russia? Because it's not that different.

Mostrame tu pasaporte ahora chicano de mierda

>also no currency-controls
Well, that doesn't exist anymore. Since we have a new government those retarded policies are finally over; no currency control, no default, etc.
But yea Uruguay is nice, but maybe a little too quiet, If you like cosmopolitan cities I wouldn't recoment it

if you want to live with 400 dollars, come to SA, all white people is welcome

Por qué alguien se iría de Europa?

Don't even think of moving to that shithole my Nordic brother.
Just look at this album, it's self explanatory

imgur.com/a/ToEVS

se quiere hacer el macho, los unicos que se sienten orgullosos de vivir aca son los politicos que nos venden su discurso demagogo que seremos primer mundo, jajaja

funny thing, being that last time I met a canadian girl, she didn't know what argentina was, or where it was, or how it was not venezuela.
We know about geography here, you know.

Yes, US dollars. But if you're an engineer you can get a pretty descent amount of money.

Y los burgueses que no tienen que usar el transporte público para ir a clases

Oh look I come back to this board to see a bunch of uninformed basement dwellers that have no idea bout anything outside their city.

>negros de mierda que nunca han vivido en finlandia hablando de la calidad de vida en finlandia contra. argentina

ustedes no saben nada

1. USA
10. Argentina
50. Finlandia

como se dice en Sup Forums: finlandia es un SHITHOLE.

Suomi friend. Go to Argentina for 3 month vacation, you will have a good time. And see if you like the people and location before you decide to move.

loco, igual el primer mundo fue una huea que no aparecio sola, fueron hueones que se la mamaron y se sacaron la chucha trabajando por el cuando finlandia et al. eran mierdas inhabitables... los q se quedaron el el barco y no los que saltaron, en una palabra psh

Ojo?
Te apuesta que me oliste con tu gran nariz de tucán hijo de mierda.

Well, actually i would not mind if it wasn't for the cold and the fact that i don't really like the language and so i don't think i could learn it easily, and also various other things. It doesn't have the same appeal.

CHI

Yeah but how overbearing is that Govt in your daily life? Things seem less "ordered", regulated and overbearing down there..
I live in London 2bh. Crave some countryside. I will definitely visit first.
"chi"

>nariz de tucan
eso duele amigo, no es mi culpa no ser bard pitt chicano de mierda

>Suomi friend. Go to Argentina for 3 month vacation, you will have a good time. And see if you like the people and location before you decide to move.

Pretty much this

You know what country is even better from Latinamerica than Argentina? Costa Rica

by all means come to argentina my finnish friend. We don't mind european immigration at all. In fact, we don't mind any immigrant who is willing to integrate

Let him go, hes a fucking lost cause and probably a fucking idiot.

Porque aqui al menos no tenemos que preocuparnos de musulmanes explotando todo en la calle

pero que post mas hediondo a nido por dios
deja que el finlandes haga lo que quiera mapuche culiao resentido

>Eso es lo que piensa un negro de mierda que no quiere levantar el culo y que cree que el objetivo de todos es tener una "plei 4" y comprarse un auto cagon.
Soy estudiante no un flojo de mierda y no hay que ser un genio para saber que es cierto lo que dije. La vida aquí si puede ser muy buena, pero dura, fíjate en cuanto gana un profesor aquí y en cualquier otro país del primer mundo y compara
yo no, pero si nos falta mucho

dale, Paris es peor que La Pintana porque ahi no explotan bombas

pobre culiaom saliste del pais? yo si, australia un pais que esta a la mierda del mundo no pega mil patadas en la raja

negro culiao sigue marchando a ver si cambia esta caga de pais, flaite de mierda que se siente orgulloso de este fideo culiao en la orilla de un continente de mierda

thats how we toughen up kids in th3e third world so they dont turn out like swede cockgoblers

Well, my brother, where then?
Whats the university's name?

mapuche po weon, eri un mestizo culiao con 2 apellidos españoles y me veni a webear a mi?

lamento decirte que chile no es providencia

>Si no sabe leer consulte en caja

Where would be the best/cheapest (a balance of both) place to learn Spanish as a foreigner in BA? Universidad..?

Anywhere but here.

Yeah they just turn into 3rd world apes who continue the 3rd world cycle of shit.

no hicimos niuna wea en ningun momento historico de la historia de la cual aprovecharnos

la revolucion industrial pasó como un cometa

hoy en dia le compramos autos a un pais al cual lo atacaron con 2 BOMBAS NUCLEARES

use an online textbook
>my.hrw.com/

Spanish 1 login/password: w1s3s/j3p5p
Spanish 2 login/password: w1e2p/b2n5h
Spanish 3 login/password: welch83/n9x3r

Y quien hablo de orgullo poblacional de mierda, la wea es muy simple, solo los pobres weones flojos piensan en "donde sera mas fácil vivir". Mi hermana se fue a vivir a Guatemala este año para armar un negocio, tiene pasaporte europeo y prefiere vivir en guatemala, la razón? simplemente quiere hacerlo. El primer mundo y los países no mejoran ni dejan de ser pobres por pelotudos esperando que otros les arreglen la vida. Si alguien no se siente cómodo viviendo en un lugar y cree que puede hacer otras cosas en otra parte con una vida menos asegurada no tiene nada de malo. O tu crees que los gringos que armaron cabañas y clubs de surf en Pichilemu no la tenían mas fácil en california?

Tu mentalidad es absolutamente frijolera.

why is it that you are so determined to leave? Just curious

>Whats the university's name?
UADE (Universidad Argentina de la Empresa) and the finnish universities that have agreements with it are Aalto University School of Economics and Jyvâskyla University of Applied Sciences. Do you know them?

dale, vai a llegar lejos, igual que la señora juanita con su carro de mote con huesillo, eres el motor de este pais, dale, saco wea culiao jaja

Do you really have to ask? Why would someone want to live in fucking Finland?

cabros en serio les encontre un sitio super bueno donde pueden compartir sus opiniones
nido.org/

At least this is what i will do.
Pretty helpful!

Que mejor forma de demostrar que no eres un indio de mierda que comenzar tu respuesta con un "eri".

toma te tengo un twitter super bueno /camilavallejo

y si te las dai de liberal y privatizar todo /axelkaiser

Can i get a serious feedback on what is happening under the macri administration from very serious anonymous?
No gommies pls.

ehh no soy el guachin, pero si he vivido afuera, en suiza y francia... pero güeno, loco, si todo en la vida no es blingbling no mas po, eso es parte del problema, es olor que sale cuando el plato esta bien hecho..

la dura, en too caso, es q con 'bandwagoners' dificilmente se logran progresos como los que te cautivan