Illegal immigrants must leave America!

>illegal immigrants must leave America!

So when are you packing your bags?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/riseind/immgnts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>settled raw land

My viking ancestors were here before you, you leave.

>Canada was literally discovered by someone named LEAF

Native Americans are against the idea of owning land so they have no reason to tell us to leave, because it's not their land.

czechm8

>shhh, don't tell anyone we removed the original inhabitants at gunpoint!

Might makes right

I SEE MY FRIEND

>Might makes right

exactly, and you will assimilate into the caliphate whether you like it or not when we take over inshallah

I'm 100% sure that the vikings showed up and were like "this place is pretty great, except the native problem".

When you elect running trump to remove them.

>they have no reason to tell us to leave
Wrong, while most were against the concept of men owning the land like a personal possession, they understood and practiced the right TO USE AND DWELL on certain lands they controlled. Do you really think they would have resisted white encroachment if they didn't think they had the right to that land?

so what your saying is, that Native American really would have been better off if they had more effectively controlled the flow of immigration? Really makes you think.

Nah, Canada was just their hunting place, then chinks showed up and ruined it. Familiar?

>unironically believing this or the memes of Atlanto-Aryans inhabiting America prior to getting genocided by the evil Amerindians

Kek I love this meme. That is a pretty qt Indian btw. Post boi pucci.

Kinda hard when they didn't have a country

Didn't know that the Aztecs lived in what is the modern U.S

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_conquest
Get fucked plainsnigger

"No"
The Aztecs' vassal states maybe

Might makes right. Suck it up and get over it, Pocahontas.

That's a big stretch at best

I misread your post, my bad

I love how it goes from "Stop being racist, illegal immigration isn't that bad these people are fleeing bad situations"

To

"Fuck you what about the Natives who got genocided due to illegal immigration? YOU'RE GOING TO BE REPLACED AND YOU DESERVE IT"

Which one is it liberals, can't agree with both

As a African American hell nah, I'm not leaving to shit hole Africa.....sorry we were brought over here now we staying over here,

You guys can stay

most of the illegal immigrants weren't a problem and didn't do the genocide. it's just hypocritical to be descended from illegals and then turn away others

Why is it hypocritical if not only did we not do it but also can see from their example that it doesn't work out too well?

Do Whites hold some sort of collective guilt?

>it's just hypocritical to be descended from illegals and then turn away others
Except they weren't illegals because there was no national body to immigrate to. They were conquerors

Stretching terminology to fit your purposes is a tumblr-tier argumentative tactic

It would be kind of shitty to force you to go back when you didn't come here of your own will

They were weak and rightfully conquered.

found the merchant !

do you not think immigrants have turned out well? they have certainly built your country and mine. like I said it was a minority responsible for the genocide, most people came after

what makes the US a national body? the natives considered themselves to have national bodies and even tried to make treaties with the european powers early on, was their claims to a nation invalid for some reason?

and once the US became a national entity, foreigners continued pouring in, regardless of nationality and the law of the US (Irish, Germans, Italians, etc.) The German diaspora in the US is larger than British despite the founders not intending Germans to be a part of the original population of the country

Immigration (when done properly is good).

Illegal immigration is not.

Simple enough for you? Want to come ti the US? Apply LEGALLY.

>It would be kind of shitty to force you to go back when you didn't come here of your own will

This happened to niggas in Surinam, French Guyana, Guyana, and 75% of the Caribbean

On top of that, they are isolated as fuck from everything

>what makes the US a national body?
We can defend ourselves against invaders for a start

>despite the founders not intending Germans to be a part of the original population of the country
proofs?

>once the US became a national entity, foreigners continued pouring in regardless of the law of the US
Proofs?
It's fairly difficult to emigrate across the Atlantic without going through customs

not an argument

>Illegal immigration is bad because it destroyed the Native Americans land and genocided them

>Why don't Americans want illegal immigration? It's not that bad

>It's fairly difficult to emigrate across the Atlantic without going through customs

Jesus fucking christ. You can't be this fucking dense. This was in the 1800's

>american
>education

pick one

>This was in the 1800's
>Irish
>Germans
>Italians
Most of them came through New York you mongoloid

Reminder that the Euro/Asian/African diseases is what crippled the American population before European migration

My kind of cutie

all migration since the founding of the USA has been very well documented

Taking land by conquest is completely valid.

If you wish to conquer North America gather your army and declare war, we're waiting for you.

Ve vere everyvhere

>We can defend ourselves against invaders for a start

So if someone successfully invades us, we are no longer a national body, and anybody is allowed in forever afterwards?

>It's fairly difficult to emigrate across the Atlantic without going through customs

There were no "customs". Back then there were no passports, no documentation system, so you would show up from the boat and you would try to start living life. Political movements would form in opposition to the migration waves, most notably from Ireland and Germany, and to prevent them from having the political rights of US-born individuals thus ensuring they wouldn't be treated as citizens who were welcomed in or accepted as part of the country. Most notably, the "Native American Party" a.k.a. the Know Nothing movement (back then "Native American" referred to US-born individuals primarily of English descent. what we now call Native Americans were solely referred to as Indians then). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing

can you even read?

That's the OP argument.

It implies Native genocide was bad but Americans should accept it because it's hypocritical if yoi don't act consistently on something done many years before you or your grandparents were alive and thus had no part or say in it

>So if someone successfully invades us, we are no longer a national body, and anybody is allowed in forever afterwards?
That's generally how a conquest goes, yeah

>>There were no "customs".
>Ellis Island, in Upper New York Bay, was the gateway for over 12 million immigrants to the United States as the nation's busiest immigrant inspection station from 1892 until 1954
>From January 21, 1910 – November 5, 1940,[3] Angel Island was an immigration station where immigrants entering the United States were detained and interrogated.
>loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/riseind/immgnts/
There were ways of dealing with immigrants. Maybe not what we would think of as customs, but they did record immigrants coming in.
But hey, let's ignore that because it doesn't suit your argument

>Political movements would form in opposition to the migration waves, most notably from Ireland and Germany, and to prevent them from having the political rights of US-born individuals thus ensuring they wouldn't be treated as citizens who were welcomed in or accepted as part of the country.
That doesn't mean they were illegal immigrants

>Canadians responding
Op said America not canada

>That's generally how a conquest goes, yeah

So if I kill you, do I get to take your wife and kids?

>There were ways of dealing with immigrants. Maybe not what we would think of as customs, but they did record immigrants coming in.

I'm talking about the bulk of the 19th century here moron not recent history.

>That doesn't mean they were illegal immigrants

They had no legal rights according to the US government. The US government is the body that decides laws in the US, and things that happen outside of the legal code of the US during a given time period are typically referred to as "illegal," because they cannot be considered "legal" (a status reserved for actions considered permissible by a legal system). I hope this clarifies the concept for you.

white guilt is an unconscious Canadian instinct

But I've been saying the exact opposite

>an UNCONSCIOUS Canadian instinct

durr wat do words even mean man

SHINY BEADS
H
I
N
Y

B
E
A
D
S

Am I secretly a cuckold?

See what happened to the natives? That'll happen to us.

>So if I kill you, do I get to take your wife and kids?
No, because fortunately the US is a nation with laws and you will suffer the consequences of your actions
It's a benefit of being better than the Indians at defending our citizens

>recent history.
>1870's - 1920's
>Ignoring the fact that that's when the bulk of the non-Anglo European immigrants came to America(and indeed, when the bulk of non-Anglo European immigrants were processed),
Cry harder m8

>They had no legal rights according to the US government.
The Know Nothing Party =/= the US government. They were lawfully processed and were subject to the US Constitution because they were citizens

Anyway, I've got to get to bed

I think you're overtly a cuckold
Like the rest of us

Yea this. Anyone who says that really is looking forward to white genocide.

What's done is done. White people are here now. Might as well all survive to see tomorrow.

CHI

I just don't get the cognitive dissonance.

>Genocide is bad
>But not when it happens to white people, they deserve it!

>Blacks/Muslims/Jews should not, and do not hold collective guilt for things their race has done in the past or members of their race do presently
>But White people need to apologize for colonialism, slavery and oppression