The end of the white race will be its own fault

The end of the white race will be its own fault

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

white people why won't you just fuck?

Holy shit, Iraqis love to fuck.

is that gif saying that the human race will be on the path to extinction by 2100?

They have to replace all the ones we killed

Yeah idc
The white race was a mistake

War is the cause

Surprising. I am white and I have three siblings. I had no idea that this was odd.

It's not, this map is misleading
It's births per woman

the most worthless people are the ones who breed the most.

Asian here.

We can walk hand in hand to death and let the world burn. We kinda already let it die anyways since climate change is going to kill off most people in a century.

Yeah you invest more in kids = better but fewer kids

Invest less = shittier but a fuckton of kids

Its a thing in biology, buts its why you see rats and mice basically have huge litters that don't live long and just basically reproduce while elephants live long and have social organization and so-on.

>no gf
>no sex
>no babys
Well then

WTF France

good point leafbro

people do fuck, they just don't have children anymore. In the white world fucking, having children and loving relationships are three totally separate and independent things.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

Remember, whites, you asked for this

most of the world is either green or blue at least
time to make humanity more compact

this to be honest famolad

>kiwis being replaced by tongans
>french being replaced by algerians

hehe

I can already see it around my city. You can see white people with children, but it's always one or two, but other groups have 3+

in a couple of years, you'll have no one else to blame

send help
c-can I move to Australia ? I'm white, I won't steal/kill/rape/hon hon at you, I promise !

R/k strategy isn't a thing in humans.

Humans at all levels give birth to 1 human per pregnancy.

You're preaching to the wrong group mate. Most of Sup Forums knows and doesn't care, if you want people who know and do care go to . They'll give (you)'s

>hang around inner sydney at midday during the week
>women with 1 kid, two at max
>head out to auburn or parra
>chinks and muslims holding hands with 1 kid with 1 in the belly and 2 more in a pram

can't wait for the nuclear apocalypse tbqf

I was going to approve your immigration until the meme space before the exclamation mark, almost as bad as an upside down question mark

Pardon my French autism

Ok.....so everyone just gonna ignore the fact that third world continent Africa stayed around the longest, how is that even possible?