What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

ugnay.blogspot.com/2009/12/librong-pagaaralan-nang-manga-tagalog_15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poverty

one of the most cucked nations in the world

You did it 1st tho.

>What happens here?

Nothing, since everybody gone to Hong Kong/the Gulf/the Anglo-nations for work.

t. half-SEA-Monkey.

Poverty
Mountain Commies
Jihadists/Criminals
Christianity
30+ Ethnic groups

It's basically a clusterfuck of a country

And this.

They have the best tasting spaghetti in the world.

It's basically a fucking Latin America country of the coast of Asia.

What it needs is a fucking hard-ass dictator to BTFO the oligarchs and the commies and institute some sort of industralization program.

But that's not going to happen, so the country is permafucked.

Idk. Duterte might bring the change. He looks like a person who can be the Pinochet of the Philippines

I hope you're not referring to ketchup pasta

hes an oligarch and commie himself

what needs to happen is separation and balkaniztion

You mean the kind with hotdogs?

I agree with everything you've said except for the industralization program we already have that, but in my opinion we should've done what China and Japan did, become producers of super cheap shit, it worked for them really well.

Our last dictator fucked us up really hard that he actually stunted economic growth, but there are still people who support him, and I can see a dictator in the future.
Our current mayor-president is just too progressive to become a good dictator.

A former American colony whose only hope is to become American again.

>what needs to happen is separation and balkaniztion

>t. separatist traitor
if they don't want to be part of the most pwerful nation, they deserve the worst death.

>commie
I thought he was far from being PC police. Isn't he kinda against Islam and shit?
I felt like it was a mistake for the Philippines to declare independence too early from the US. Mb it could have been better if you were a US territory until 80's. (I don't think America would have ever wanted you as a state tho. 80 millions is just too many for America to accommodate. People aren't even willing to accept Puerto Rico as a new state)

we are not and never going to be a united county no matter what leftist and tryhard pinoy conservatives say we are
you know its true

>OC

Jollibee spaghetti. We now have two stores here.

>nation
That's just a meme, there is no such thing as a Filipino nation, there is only the Tagalog, Capampangan, and Cebuano nations under a Filipino state.

What we need is to get rid of our tribalism

He considers Muslims here as victims of historical injustice and rebels as righteous rebellion

its just typical for us provincefags to be to PC

>I felt like it was a mistake for the Philippines to declare independence too early from the US.

WW2 happened

self hating fuck pls. go and denounce your citzenship.

all we had to do is liberate them from their cultural barrier.

we are an archipelago nature is already saying we need to separate we have our languages intact and our non Muslim and tribal culture is artificial anyway so we can put whatever spin on it that we like

>WW2 happened
I guess it was more of America wanting to go away from taking responsibility as British and French held their colonies much longer.
And wow I didn't know PC is also infiltrating the Philippines. It's sad that PC is everywhere on the Earth except for utter shithole like NK

>muh uniq cultures and shieet
UP commie fag spotted

>we are not and never going to be a united county no matter what leftist and tryhard pinoy conservatives say we are
>you know its true

That's what the (good) dictatorship should do: beat up the separatists and regionalists to create a single nation-state that can mobilized its power to help grow the economy. There use to be a lot of regionalism in France, by hundreds of years of centralism has beat it down to a pulp.

We can't see this:He's not PC, but he is very progressive in his policies.

Jollibee isn't good and it isn't bad either.
Do they at least serve halo halo there?

How dare you call me a communist.
Go back watching your gay tv shows you liberal piece of shit.

hes right tho we have no culture glue to keep us together

if you really want to be Singapore then do what they did they separated from Malaysia

then more war and rebellion will take place.

The most perplexing yet the most beautiful country in terms of geopolitical border.

Name me another country with aesthetic political border that isn't the Philippines. You literally can't.

Blood laws are very hard to get rid of.
We need to be a fully industrial nation to do that.

Provinciano genocide when?

>hes right tho we have no culture glue to keep us together
What is Catholicism?

That would take a very long time, the french had a thousand years to do that, we don't have that kind of time.

Not a good idea, most of the feminists and new commies are in the cities.

the only "culture" problem in the country comes from the moros, the other parts of the country are fine.

what the moros needs and wants is genocide.

>What is Catholicism?
Its not strong enough even the INC took over

no one ever says we are keeping together for Jesus Secessionist attitudes are as strong as ever
Hopefully Duterte can deliver

>Senator Roxas City
>Romualdez City
>mudslime datu names as provinces
>no Province of R. R. Duterte

the guy who made this doesn't know how to exonym and do a bit of research. Shanghai is Sanghay, Fuzhou is Hukyaw, Xiamen is Saman, we even had a native name for Vietnamese and other ASEAN cities from 1970's. I know we don't use them since we have English as official language but god fucking damn do some research.

At this point it's our only hope.
Filipinos are generally religious enough, even if the elites are a bunch of Godless feminists.

Duterte I think won't deliver anything but gay marriage, it's just a matter of time.

God save us.

No, hopefully Duterte will deliver more separatism

he's like the biggest walking red pill isn't he
just looking at my fagbook feed the amount of flips wanting thier region to be a nation on its own has skyrocketed ten fold

even dismissing our history to only apply in luzon

I don't mind the Balkanization as long as Southern Manila and the southern tip of Luzon becomes a country of itself. I'm tired of you poor pieces of shit getting into my city and fucking up the view.

The North of Manila has the ship industry tho
the only thing keeping it form being bankrupt

wew

sino dito ang nagsasabi ng "nakain" imbes na "kumakain" at "naulan" imbes na "umuulan"?

kasi ganyan ako magsalita kaso pinupuna ako ng mga taga hilaga

taga cavite ako btw

only old flips and poorfags say that tbqhwy

kapampangan here, why are tagalogs so disgusting and dirty?

in san fernando the roads are wide and clean and you wont see people throwing trash on the streets

too bad tagalogs seem to be taking over pampanga now, i guess i have to get used to passing by designated spitting streets

I identify imbes from en vez

we got sloppy seconds, good shit desu

youre correct actually

Mga squatter lang yan

Mexico of Asia

currently reading Tomas Pinpin's Librong pagaaralan nang manga Tagalog nang uicang Castilla (1610), kahit papaano naiintindihan ko ang lumang tagalog

ugnay.blogspot.com/2009/12/librong-pagaaralan-nang-manga-tagalog_15.html

This is why we need to seperate we will never prosper with crab provincial mentality

Literally Shithole.
They send so many whores to us.

real-life idiocracy, kakistocracy, kleptocracy; full of diseases, promiscuity, criminals, fugitives from anywhere on Planet Earth.

Didn't the Philippines use to be the wealthiest country in southeast Asia up until the '60s?

I've heard the same story and some even said that South Korean workers emigrated to Philippines searching for better life in 60s. I don't know if it is true but what I'm sure is that Philippines "was" a better country than now.

I can't believe no one has posted this image yet.

Duterte will make Philippines great again.

He will need to separate us to do so
He's covering his basis pretty well
>revise and dismiss history
>Discredit the media
>Discredit the police
>Discredit the gov.
Dismantling the unifiers

No Philippines is a great philippines

Actually true, I talked to some old taxi drivers here and some of them actually worked in the Flips at hotels and such when they were younger. Flips was rich when the US were still there.

LoL, this country got so many different ethnic groups, i wouldn't be surprised if we end up like Yugoslavia.

I like how you trust old taxi driver stories

We already are Duterte wining triggered it

White men making bastard half breed children with ugly Flip women.

he would improve relations with china and sever relations from the US. without knowing it, we are communist
by the way, i am a nationalist filipino who wishes to have fascist party here.

call centers in the north

righteous mujahideen in the south

i live in angeles city, near Fields Ave and i couldn't understand why these fat american men fuck these tiny ugly chicks. i was wondering if they have pretty bad taste of women.

We are a "communist" and fasscist only towards our region and linguistic identity.

I don't really give a fuck about the north china can burn them to the ground for all I care or if we remain the """Philippines""" or not, its probably for the better if we don't and be each our own country

Fascist party just doesn't work in an archipelago with little or no cultural glue
What the hell are we being fascist or nationalist for? the fact that we can all speak English wtf.

What will happen is we at going to be federalize and cebufags for example will be more than entitled to be fascist for their own perceived race due to linguistics and will more likely lead to seccession and seperation.

Duterte is not only a commie but a also red pill, kek

Severe inferiority complex, usually expressed through self-hate in one's national identity or defensiveness when criticized by foreigners. That's what happens.

bakit napaka bayolente ng mga ilocano

lagi silang napapaaway

So much suffering here, please end it and end it quickly AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Wew... that reasoning

mass shortages of strong white seed

>t. middle aged white sex tourist detected

>beta
>fat
>old
>ugly
attracted to
>ugly
>clown makeup
>whore
>did I mention ugly? I mean, the ugliest of the ugly aka """""exotic""""" in bangus terms

checks out.

The most useful nation, I sure...

>be white male
>can't get white female
>get cucked by Chads
>go to Asia and bang """11/10""" """girls"""
>brag about it on the internet how you're gold in Thailand/Philippines and how you can """live like a king""" in there

So, you are here, right?

ukitnam kitdi. disnugek ta butom, sika.

How easy is it to find prostitutes in the big cities? Am I going to get arrested/extorted just because I'm white and they're looking to bust tourists?

Pokpok pankatot

I think, nobody cares, white or black you are.

easy because pimps or the prostitutes themselves would approach you first at sight. extorted, somewhat yes if you're a retard. arrested, if you're unlucky enough to be spotted by a corrupt authority(which most of them are)

naniniwala ka ba kay hesus?

Not tbqh famalam those are the only words I know

OH and Salamat

>insufficient /asean/ meme game

alrighty then. and it's pakantot not pankatot.

Salamat ya

All of them are setups/baits and will arrest you

even the ones online the police gets bonuses for arresting sex tourist

It's where old white men go to get a young wife.

>you will never live in the Chocolate Hills island

The Orkneys is rightful Norwegian clay

shit coloured chinks