Computer is fucked up

>downloaded Microsoft windows update yesterday
>immediately after my computer is super slow, Crashes when i try to connect to my wifi
>today call customer support
>they say i need to pay $145 to fix what ever the fuck is wrong

does anyone have any other ideas I dont really want to put that much money into this right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCQrAHGpBz3PqBV4-_9PdDcA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know the solution already.
Hint: it starts with "i" and ends with "nstall gentoo".

just reinstall windows like a normal person

system restore
rollback
refresh
reinstall

>reinstall the thing that broke my computer
No thanks

services have stopped working on my computer
where do i start on the downloading, i see like 8 different ones

any other ideas?

Then again where do i begin, there are multiple downloads

>today call customer support
>they say i need to pay $145 to fix what ever the fuck is wrong
wtf does this even mean

It means i have to pay $145 for a technician to fix my computer

if your serious about trying linux try out mint or ubuntu. do mint if you want it to feel more like windows, or ubuntu if you don't mind learning everything all over again.

wtf why doesn't it work

I have know idea how to start using linux

The customer support pulled up a bunch of windows that showed just under 200 errors and threats since yesterday (after the update), he also showed me that a bunch of services have stopped working, the main problem i see is that now my computer is really slow and crashes ehen i connect it to the wifi

When i connect to the wifi this pops up

let it set in that OP was dumb enough to call a poojeet scammer who did the old pull up eventvwr.msc "yes your computer is veddy infect" scam

Wow the pic is too big i guess

Yea that was also why im not throwing 145 at this shit, i feel like this is a problem that can be solved easier

How old is the computer? Unless it's fairly new reinstalling windows could work wonders, allot of shit just builds up in various registeries and such and it just naturally slows down.

If it's fairly new and windows 10 welcome to the new normal. It took me forever to open up a Firefox eindow after start up on an unlocked quad core i5 with 16 gigs of RAM.

I had it for roughly 6 months, it came with windows 10 and never had problem until the update yesterday

>I have know idea how to start using linux
Download ubuntu .iso, make a live usb (search for how to do this on windows, I think the ubuntu website has instruction). Plug the usb in and restart the compupter to boot from it (you may need to change boot order in BIOS, again search how to boot from usb). The rest is noob friendly, just follow the prompts.

>services have stopped working on my computer
are you a indian working in a call centre by any chance? get your fellow co-worker to fix it

Im white, but thanks, tried calling windows and microsoft but again they just want money

Damn ok thanks man

Windows 10? Deactivate BITS, it's a service. Good luck

> pulled up a bunch of windows that showed just under 200 errors and threats since yesterday (after the update), he also showed me that a bunch of services have stopped working
lololololol tech support scam
youtube.com/channel/UCQrAHGpBz3PqBV4-_9PdDcA/videos

Again that's what i figured neat videos tho

Putting the tech support guys aside, eith the wifi issue there is definitely something wrong

you have two options
1. 2. you could aswell take it to a local store, but they'll keep a copy of your hard drive and give it to the fbi (microsoft is already doing this so you probably dont care)

fucking worthless faggot OP.. why is he always such a fucking faggot jesus fucking christ

Thanks