Tech youtubers

Shit tier:

Jayztwocents, Austin evans, MKBHD, unbox theraby, CRIT TV

Medium tier:

PinusCockTips, Louis Rossman, tech youtubers with less than 1M subs, Simpleprogrammer

Top tier:

Eli the computer guy, Guy Robot, Luke Smith, Stefan Mischook, Druaga1, Level1Techs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvrLvII5oxSWEMEkszrxXEA
youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ego9DUNmy2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bisqwit

also Eli is a cunt

>watching paid shills
kay user, real """"""""tech""""""" you got there.

I recommend AvE, This old Tony for a bit of good laugh.
Primitive Technology, Applied Science if you like it a bit reddit.
Vwestlife if you absolutely love sucking cocks.
And there was this Hindu guy doing Linux tutorials with every video beginning with "Helo Frens".

The rest is absolutely and irredemably shit-tier.

Louis Rossbergblattstein, ITTFami are both Sup Forumsentoomen so they're out of the question

Bisqwuit is too autistic for me. I would like it if I were a C++ nut

Insightful cunt

>praising a slav making houses out of solid shit

GOD TIER:
OSFirstTimer

infitely more interesting than a bunch 40 year old manchildren reading marketing pamphlets to a camera.

bryan lunduke is pretty cool.

tell ma anyone in the top-tier who is a paid shill

>Putting Linus "Just bake it lol" on the same level as Louis Rossman

I use his 1 hour podcast to help me get sleep lol

Luke Smith soothes my raging computer autism

>Top Tier
Lisa

But guess who won in the competition? :^)
Anyway, they are good for what they do. Linus is in the medium tier because is shill but at least decent, Louis needs to do more single vlogs, I don't know much about board repairs

What the heck, no Techmoan?

HardwareCanucks?

He is the incarnation of friendly linux guy threds
I'm subscribed to so many that i don't remember them that much, btw it would be in medium/top tier

>basing your opinion on number of subs
>but also liking Linus

just delete this thread

prove me wrong

N - O - D - E

top tier just for the thunmbnails

8 bit guy also belongs in the top tier. His content is mostly top notch

Tech deals xD

Techmoan is top

Mum is a goddess.

Not really tech, but the 8bit computer series from Ben Eater are one of the best videos on jewtube.

Lon.TV and mobiletechreview is my go to for purchasing information. Bryan Lunduke is the man, but he loves the sound of his own voice at times. Thomas Sanlanderer and The Ben Heck Show for my maker geek side.

Fuck off Dimitry.

Where's computerphile, cunt???

So many pepes

he did a good job on the mutt thumbnail though

memes in thumbname = more clicks

This

LGR as well. Nostalgia Nerd isn't quite as good as either of them but he's up there and improving. His system reviews are top notch though, even if his research isn't perfect.

They alternate between top tier and shit tier.

you r normie

>Guy Robot
I can't take this guy seriously. His content is fine but I can't look at him. He sits in front of his weird buddhist decor while wearing that way too tight tie dye shirt which just emphasizes the fact that he literally has breasts.

simple programmer is shit, he is retired, he doesnt program anymore, he doesnt teach programming anymore, he gives shit career advice because he is completely out of the loop on how the programming industry works now, all his advice is just common sense stuff anyone, even people not in the computer industry could give. He used to give good life advice, he doesnt even do that anymore, all his videos now are nothing but:
>Hey John, I am having problems with XXX, how should I handle my XXX problem?
>Well I dont actually give a fuck about XXX, so my advice to you is just to find your niche and do what you want

I follow him just for the lolz

Luke Smith is who brought me to Sup Forums

How the fuck did you find him in the first place then? He only does Sup Forums things

Luke Smith is cancer. You don't realize how cringeworthy Sup Forums memes are until you hear someone unironically spouting them on youtube.

>shit tier
>Jayztwocents

fuck you, man. Anyone that can genuinely hate Nvidia and Intel is a friend of mine.

nothing comfier

If only Stallman wasn't so autistic about streaming and made an everyday vlog channel, then we would finally have the ultimate techyoutuber.

>Heyyyy it's john tron malone from simplepoorgrammer.googlechrome

best

they are all meme spouting manchildren that appeal to the teen demographic.

watching thinks about linux i guess, but I don't remember...

The fuck are you talking about man, Linus is absolute shit tier

substantiate your claim

youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI

Linus's sheer amount of views and influence makes him important, even if most of their videos nowadays are pointless. His anti-X299 video got over 2 million views, there's a reason tech companies suck up to him.

His audience mainly consists of 14yo olds and shit-tier low-iq tech enthusiasts.

Gotta respect him though, he's making sweet bucks off his audience.

Honestly, when he is being genuine and not a shill (reading of a script) his points are actually pretty good. Sup Forums would probably treat him like a god if he went over to the AyyMD side

Lemme fix that you:

shit and opinion worth 0 tier: all of them
literally kill yourself tier: everyone watching these retards.

>Shit tier
All hardware/consumer electronic reviewers. Linus, Austin, Jay all of them.

>Shit tier 2
All "coding" channels, that don't teach you anything, simpleprogrammer, those girl do code channels, all the shitty javascript channels made by designers.

>Mid tier
Sysadmins talking about sysadmin or related hardware industry work, Eli, Wendell, Rossman, Lunduke, etc. They are entertaining and you might even learn something.

>High tier
DIY and hardware modders.

>God tier
Those obscure channels of Uni professors/professionals rambling about software design and doing tutorials.

8 Bit Guy?

Jay is retarded, his whole gimmick is custom watercooling and he still sucks at it.

does computerphile count

Who is that Scottish guy with the thick accent?

I can't stand some of their faces and attitudes.

>that shrill, nasal northern accent

Nah fuck that Ringo starr soundalike

Hes a sodomite loving leftist

>rosser
>medium tier

Randomgaminginhd

I find it hilarious that his whole channel is dedicated to using bottom of the barrel used computers to run decade old games and AMD actually sent him a part for review.

More like "Autists Unite"

Christ, you faggots have more autism than all the children's hospitals combined.

What's a creel.

He's not well known, but pretty good

>Druaga1
>unironically ironically makes pot culture references
>unironically ironically fucks up everything
>and just generally obnoxious
>top tier

Hokay, that's delightfully unsafe.

Now let's take it to bits and hope nothing explodes.

Does really liking computers mean you have autism? Or are you all just joking around

Techtablets is top tier

i hate the pot references but i like his content none the less.
AKbKuKu is better though, I wish he made more videos.

I wish translucent cases would make a comeback, like the old Emacs or the N64.

sexy

I like watching him while I go down for bed
The amateurism makes it comfy

Overclocked RGB server rack.
He lost his zero strip raid 5 data server and had to hire a company to save his ass and teach him how to run a data server.

He is absolute shit tier.

The best out there!

>no AdoredTV

>those three manlets
JUST

alphabet-gov't-surveillance tier:

terry a. davis

God tier consumer reviews

>unbox therapy
>"tech" youtuber
>top lel

Oh yeah, I remember doing a windows+linux dual boot from that indian guy's tutorial.
Are you talking about XPSTECH?

Luke's casual approach is why I use LaTeX today.

techdeals

^This guy gets it.

>NOT SAYING GAMER NEXUS.

KYS

The best by far. He's made a LOT of money for his followers if they went long AMD stock after seeing his Future is Zen vid. He's making impact also on the tech reporting, calling out BS and pushing for better journalistic practices. He's getting a lot of respect from his peers. His fanbase is pretty small, but intense and growing. Punching way above his weight class...

Shit list

This

Tech Yes City
GreenHamGaming
Hardware Unboxed

He's the shit, are there any other channels that cover his sort of genre of stuff?

>Coworker does nothing but watch LinusTechTips at work
>Uses only LTT videos to argue his opinion
Only 2 more months of dealing with him

>top tier
>no tech moan

post top tier thicccc tech bitches
youtube.com/watch?v=Ego9DUNmy2E

>no adoredtv
go kys faggot