What are some voice changers that will make sound like a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zmnidq.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=NE4DjgNhOMs
my.mixtape.moe/mkmeqc.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=1VVdRdJbawk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

morph vox pro

None will make you sound convincing.
The only real, non-harmful way is to practice.

What are you going to do once you sound like a girl user?

a gun in your mouth will work fine.

helium

he's gonna find a dumb trap chaser off /soc/ who will shower him with gifts and cute clothes and lots of sex, he'll have a wonderful time while you're still sitting at home slowfapping to loli on a saturday night

lel. bit of projecting there.

did I strike a nerve?

Practice with ur voice lmaoo

seems like an angry weeb in here

>Being this fucking gay

kill yourself and hope next life you become one.

OP such a virgin he decided it would be easier to become a girl and fuck dudes

so just making a female character and using smileys isn't enough these days

>filename
You caught me

you sound like a massive faggot

You really need a combination of both. You can practice all you want, but if you have even a somewhat feminine male voice you'll never pass without a voice changer.

Howcome trapposters on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are nice but real traps get triggered when people want to fuck them because "chasers" or something.

2 years on hormones

you're probably talking to real trannies
they actually believe they're women and they hate to be fetishized like some kind of rare catch, a passable cute crossdresser.
They absolutely hate crossdressers, because cds do it as a sexual fetish and not because they're fucked in the head.

Program one in C.

>ywn be a real grill
T___T

>tfw no qt trap gf

all I want is a qt trap GF that calls me daddy

but where the fuck do you find one!!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

Admitting you are gay and dating a trap will net you a much happier life than pretending you are straight by dating a tranny.

I used to think this too then I visited /lgbt/. They're from a completely different tribe, nothing like you see here. Absolutely abhorrent personalities.

whoa it's like they're mentally ill or something
I shouldn't have opened that board

Try to imagine the most unstable histrionic woman with borderline personality disorder imaginable.
Now give them a mental disorder where they think they're stuck in the wrong body.
This is what a real tranny is like, nothing at all like the casuals on Sup Forums who wear stripey socks and pretend to be anime girls.

What about some sissy, crossdressing femboi?

you'd better be cute yourself, because most of them are only attracted to other fembois like themselves

a gun

The one that comes with the soundblaster works really well. Was playing with the different voices and left it on Girl by accident. Later on teamspeak the guild thought i was one of the girls in the guild and were waiting on me toshow. I kept telling them I was there and not afk, the I realized what happened and turned off the voice changer and we all had a laugh.

Or a be a bear and be lucky enough to get one that calls you daddy.

All trap posters

what if I'm a big guy?

It takes practices but you can actually sound like a girl normally if you train your voice

Bear-twink
trap-trap
Official pairings.
Sorry.

FUCK THIS S[HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why don't you take care of your body instead of acting like a fucking asshole?
Nobody owes you shit.
Those twinks work hard to look cute, you'd better put in the same effort if you want to look attractive, this is just basic natural selection at work.

>being a twink
fuck that gay shit

I LIVFT
I

my.mixtape.moe/zmnidq.mp4

Why don't you try doing that in your own voice?

MorphVox + accent

youtube.com/watch?v=NE4DjgNhOMs

I wanna kiss those thighs god damn

my.mixtape.moe/mkmeqc.mp4

is this the daily thigh thread

lose weight fatty

This or wear stockings.

stockings can't cover up fat feet
stop being fat

I just started working out

O_O a girl? on Sup Forums? Oh my...

you dont see this every very often

you're hot af, i'd suck on those hot boobs all day

Back off asshole.
Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female programmer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>"""""girl"""""

slut

We're only feeding him attention ironically though, right?

i don't even care at this point, it's just nice to have a non-GPU thread once in a while.

Girl on Sup Forums? More like a boy qt (。>﹏

Of courshe!

post dick

Op post feet with sharpie in the toes and I'll help you

lmao why are you twisting your body to make it look like you have tits lol

desu its hot, especially if thats a boy

is this a trap thread now? c-cuz i can post too

It's real tho
I just wish It's a little bigger

You are your own best software (:^($)
Try singing along to a lot of songs with a grill singer, it will strengthen your upper vocal range. It will also help you discover the break between your upper and lower register.

are you black?
gross

so like super dere? hot.

nope. filipina
which is lower than blacks according to Sup Forums

you look hot from above lol
just hide the face

>filipina

if you're already whoring yourself here might as well show some T H I C C ass

hello.
I am Indian and my people are also viewed as lowly by Sup Forums.
I am also a Windows programmer.
Want to get together sometime?

Post timestanp

To be fair the ones that are visibly trains are usually the ones in the most pain because they lost the genetic lottery hard. Either that or spergs that cant into male or female mannerisms. Most of the passing ones are almost completely invisible because they just want to live their lives as women and put their painful pasts behind them.

Don't kill me Duarte

Hello.
I am Indian and a solid 8/10.
Would you like to get together sometime?
I am awesome cook

/fit/ is full of homosexuals because guys who admire the male body are fags.

I can't. I'm with my sister right now. Just waiting to get banned so I can stop shitposting in int
no
I think he is gonna die anytime. There will be happenings here soon. Should be fun

go in to the bathroom....? low effort

>not reverse searching the pictures
You Sup Forumsentlemen are so easy.

>you will never pair program in haskell with your qt trap bf sitting on your lap

why even live?

if your windows ever breaks, please don't hesitate to contact me

who cares, just post ass

I'm running debian unstable though

Dude, stop tempting me with this sinful and unchristian degeneracy

I'm not aware of any device that will alter your voice that much in real time and still sound convincing.

If you know a lot about electronics and sound you can always record phrases and use PC based equalization software to achieve your desired voice. You should be able to get very good results with enough time. The obvious drawback is this is not in real time. Getting really good quality will come at the expense of time.

You may be able to compromise using a sufficiently sophisticated analog equalizer, ideally a parametric equalizer but maybe a 1/3 or less octave graphic equalizer would work. You feed a mic in as the input to the equalizer and the output can go to a PC, headphones, whatever. You play around with the different frequency, gain, etc. options until you are getting results you like relatively consistently.

I say relatively consistently since leaving an eq present won't always yield good results. Your voice can put out a range of frequencies at various amplitudes and not everything will sound right through your preset eq. For instance you may get the best girl voice when applying gain to the 2kHz and 4kHz bands and when you are speaking and your dominant tone in your voice is around 2kHz you will get good results. However if you dip down to a lower frequency like 500Hz when stressing a particular vowel the sound might change and sound less girly. This approach may not be practical at all for all I know. It may only yield passable results in very specific circumstances. It's hard to know without testing it.

Just practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VVdRdJbawk

So who are the real degenerates? The crossdressers or the legit trannies?

>inb4 both

you can play dress up all you want, but at the end of the day you can still pretend you're normal
taking hormones, destroying your body chemistry and mutilating your genitals is truly degenerate

both. OP's a faggot as always.

obviously both

I just like cute socks and underwear, I enjoy being a guy otherwise.

Though I'm not going to pretend it's not degenerate.

So bingeing on kfc and beating your meat while browsing 4chins is degenerate too by those standards. When you jerk it you only confuse your penis into doing non christian things, and when you cum you abort millions of aryan babbys at once.

I can't even tell if you're being facetious or not.
Either way you're trying too hard.

Good to know. I've been cd'ing in private for like 2 years-ish now but I've been totally comfortable as a man in public and have no desire to change my gender.

Glad to know I'm just a sexual deviant and not seriously fucked in the head like actual trannies.

>Though I'm not going to pretend it's not degenerate.

Agreed though I don't really give a fuck what other people think. It's fun. Besides I only cd in private. Seeing me in public you'd never know.