How do we make Russia great again? What good is a bad guy if they're impotent...

How do we make Russia great again? What good is a bad guy if they're impotent? That's what we've been missing as a nation. A good villain. The Ivan Drago to our Rocky.

I believe it's the reason why the west has become so pussified since the end of the Cold War. People have forgotten what patriotism is. "Nationalism" is a dirty word now. How many of our peers in our pathetic excuse for a generation would be preaching all this garbage about safe spaces and gender politics and BLM and whatever other nonsense if there was still a big bad superpower looming across the ocean?

1) Remove Putin and his gang
2) Remove bandit churkas from the cash flows
3) Let ethnic Russians have property, express their opinion and do business

Are you fucking stupid?

what is wrong with you OP.

Evil Drago killed based Apollo

latvia is rightful russian clay

I expected as much.

If they actually worked actively towards developing the 70% of their territory that remains a godforsaken wasteland they would easily crush both USA and China in a matter of time.

>usa elects trump
>trump and putin greatest allies
>fuck up china and mexico

No.
Fuck you, t*rkroach.

>m26

>russia
>bad guys

Fuck you, t*rkroach.

>make Russia great

just die

But he wants evil Russia, not good Russia

Fuck you, t*rkroach

GODSPEED ERDROGAN

They have that territory because literally no one else wants it.

> How do we make Russia great again?

1) ban pro-western liberal media
2) kill pro-western oligarchs
3) finance degenerate movements in western countries (communists, lefties etc)
4) invade belarus, north kazakhstan and ukraine
5) start develop russia instead of building huge yachts for oligarchs
6) ask for some reparations from latvia and britain for helping communists take the power here

Russia can be evil and powerful and not just evil but only if it changes place with canada. You deal with having literally mordor as your next door neighbor.

**We have the winner!**

Murat, please leave this thead

We would probably make a better rival than Russia these days

>"Nationalism" is a dirty word now.
Youre very lucky.

balt butthurt
as ususal

>invade belarus

Belorussia is bro-tier though

Reminder that all ex-Soviet and Warsaw Pact countries are right Russian clay.

>again

>invade belarus, north kazakhstan and ukraine
Why? I'm afraid I know the answer, but still: Why?

Russia aren't the bad guy. Putin is right-wing,
You're the bad guy, you have a Commie in charge.
Ins'Allah, this will be rectified with GOD EMPEROR LORD TRUMP

I love Russians but fuck Putin.

They can become more progressive and less warmongering, for a start.

>Putin
>a former KGB operative
>right-wing

You don't know the meaning of the word

Russia's biggest issue is it's rampant corruption and complete disregard for human life.

People don't want to invest in Russia or do business with Russia because everyone is corrupt as fucking shit and no investment is safe.

On the other hand, they don't really back this up with decent state investment like the USSR had. For all it's issues, for most of it's life the USSR provided a very high standard of living, this is because those at the top actually did give somewhat of a fuck about running the country, Putin and his cronies only care about their personal wealth.

One of the major issues with the USSR I think was not allowing freedom of culture, think if instead of importing jeans and shit, the USSR was exporting a unique soviet culture to other countries with their own good pop artists and own popular genres of music and own artistic movements. This is where the USSR majorly fucked up I think.

Genociding the inferior population and replacing it with Germanics

Godspeed, Erdogan!

Again - it's a complex word for some burgers it seems. Again only works if it was, neither Russia nor the USA.

Commie pls go. USSR was terrible all the time it was around it just ranged from being hell on Earth during Stalin years to merely shitty during the rest.

>remove all nationalists, fascists and far right liberals and conservators
>make it democratic
>stop patriotic propoganda
>stop religious propoganda
>support self-governance
>more investments in economy
>kill corruption
>kill bureaucracy
>volunteer military
>support free medecine and education

>remove all stupid and antihuman laws

Godspeed, Erdogan!

Find other exports other than oil and mail order brides. Seriously. You got land. Oodles of land. Just waiting for modern technology to farm it. Become the breadbasket of the world. He who controls the grains, controls the planet.

I have nothing against Russian government, I only hate Russians

We DO NOT have land

stop spread this bullshit

we absolutely have no fertile, warm, comfy lands...

you dont have the population anymore.

This planet is fucked. The only solution is to build a spaceship and fuck outta here. p.s. no politicians or muslims allowed.

Agricultural communism would be great.

Blah, that's how to develop Russia.

OP wants to have strong and evil Russia.

Remove nationalism - adopt democracy.

Russians are the majority of voters, they decide nationalism is bad in other members but you know, not that bad back home.

congrats, russia just expanded itself with gullible slavic countries who will be systematically defaced and absorbed
... how about fucking no

ukrainians may believe this shit, we're still not THAT stupid

haha fucking netherlands feeds all europe despite small territory.

+ nobody will sell us russian goods, there are barriers and quotas

>remove all nationalists, fascists and far right liberals and conservators

to make 1% of chechens happy? No. 80% of russians will vote for what they want. this is democracy ;)

*nobody will let us sell

>How do we make Russia great again?
Just remove the russians

>to make 1% of chechens happy? No. 80% of russians will vote for what they want. this is democracy ;)
Still wont change the fact that Chechens and other North Caucasians will lead to the destruction of Russia

>How to fix every country 101

Sounds so easy lad!

> Chechens and other North Caucasians will lead to the destruction of Russia

It happens only because current regime is absolutely anti-russian and russians themeselves are sheep.

110.000.000 of russians will SMASH that tiny nation with 1.000.000 of people

But he's right, though.

>Russia
>great """again"""

This tbqh
Then give the land to finns

The only way to make russia great again is to have a revolution

Dagestan, Circassia, Chechnya, Ingushetia, Georgia vs Russia. The Caucasians will win this war, because Russian society will divide in Neosovjets, Nationalists and Democrats. Stavropol and Krasnodar will become part of the new foundet Republic of the Caucasian Nations. Russia will balkanize, Turkic States in Siberia will break away, Finland gets back their territory. Other republics like Tatarstan also break away, Russia gets smaller and smaller.

>Finland gets back their territory

I pretty much represent our entire country as I dare to say: we don't want it. It is ruined and it is full of bydlos and you can't even gas them.

The russians will flee to the heartland of Russia, Moscow and surrounding area

"To Russia's west, Poland, Hungary and Romania will seek to recover regions lost to the Russians at various points. They will work to bring Belarus and Ukraine into this fold. In the south, the Russians' ability to continue controlling the North Caucasus will evaporate, and Central Asia will destabilize. In the northwest, the Karelian region will seek to rejoin Finland. In the Far East, the maritime regions more closely linked to China, Japan and the United States than to Moscow will move independently. Other areas outside of Moscow will not necessarily seek autonomy but will have it thrust upon them. This is the point: There will not be an uprising against Moscow, but Moscow's withering ability to support and control the Russian Federation will leave a vacuum. What will exist in this vacuum will be the individual fragments of the Russian Federation."

This. To get those ruski ruined shitzones to the same living standards as the rest of the Finland, it would probably require so much funds that it will collapse our economy

Thread is about making Russia strong, not like degenerate European. Russia should be like Germany, but no immigrants or like America but no gey.

Thanks, bye.

>Russia strong, not like degenerate European
They are doing great on that sector without euro help

>implying war and jingoism can bring anything but destruction

>That's what we've been missing as a nation. A good villain.
What is ISIS? You guys created them so you can't complain.

Murrica, I've got a good idea. Just liberate it and its people.

95% of russkie would rather die defending his feces filled shack than be liberated by human beings

In that case, we wouldn't have to remove them by ourselves. They're good people.

this is why you retards sold us to russkies at the end of WW2?? to have a good villian??

fucking anglo saxon jews, death to america im joining ISIS

>Let ethnic Russians have property, express their opinion and do business
Who does not let you.