Culture Pals - /cp/

Lucky gambler Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, challenge the qt game, practice your qt talk skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, speak to qts with ebin memes, share your winning strategies, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

interpals.net
OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/EvUXeSpH READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do I have to use a picture of myself if i want to speak to a cute girl?

I don't feel comfortable with it but i feel like they would be less inclined to speak to me

most people won't bother with you if you don't have a picture, though it is possible in theory to make do without, it really hurts your chances.

imagine being this beta

Should I just use someone else's picture who maybe looks like me so it at least is less of a lie?

I'm very self conscious and I don't want to put my face on some random website

You should. You'll get 100 times more replies with a picture. Nobody cares or would do anything with it anyway.
Don't use someone else's pic. If you ended up getting along with someone, it'll be harder for you later on, and you'll feel better knowing they chose to talk to You and not someone that looks like you.

But my face looks like shit

I'm just going to use some 10/10 Chad's face with a sick jawline

listen to what's the point of using the site to talk to qt's if you're just going to masquerade as some other faggot?

The words and feelings will be mine, but I don't want to use my ugly mug.

If I say some embarrassing shit or use an autistic pickup line I don't want it to be associated with my ugly ass face and then posted around possibly

man you're fucking paranoid
i don't understand why you're even using interpals then though. like what the fuck is the goal? because you can honestly want to meet any of them in real life if you're just going to use somebody else's picture

Don't be delusional. If you screw up, they'll just block you and go on with the next one, and you'll do the same.
As for your face, I'm sure you already saw people that looked worse than you do on IP, and I bet you didn't see many of them, if any, with an autistic pickup line posted around here.

>I'm sure you already saw people that looked worse than you do on IP

Yeah and i cringed and felt disgusted. I can only imagine some QT's reaction.

I absolutely hate unattractive people and I am disgusted by them. Too bad I'm one of them.

>Canadians

if you really care that much about what random girls from third world dumps think about your face, you got some issues to sort through

What if one of them is you faggots and you're pretending to be a girl to harvest shitty faces and cringeworthy conversations from autists like me?

it happens to the best of us

t b h f a m you are so fucking insecure. it pains me physically reading this shit. do you really think people are going to screenshot the stupid shit you say? or anybody is for that matter? i just don't get it man.

>do you really think people are going to screenshot the stupid shit you say?

Yes.

You don't understand man, I have said some REALLY embarrassing shit before and I've SEEN it get screenshotted and laughed about, thank fucking god it didn't have my name attached to it in any way.

i mean fair enough, if it's happened to you before then i can understand your fear, but i still don't understand why you're even bothering with interpals in the first place

>but i still don't understand why you're even bothering with interpals in the first place

i want to have fun saying autistic shit in a stress-free environment where if it goes sour I can bail easily.

you're gonna be so full of regret if you connect with a qt3.14

this.

though you may believe yourself incapable of connecting with a qt, all you are doing is barring yourself from it. from somebody who has broken through with a qt and is also autistic, don't count yourself out man. it feels fucking great

>perfect qt is friends with ahmad from lebanon
>ahmad's profile makes him seem more cultured than me
>ahmad is more physically fit than me

what do I do

what the fuck else do you do? B UR SELF

step up your game faggot.

What the fuck that's a terrible idea

Why?

I'll use some alphas pictures /fit/ has tons of retards posting their bodies and faces for zero compensation

Why leave Sup Forums?

I want her to be a cutie and to fall in love with someone who talks like I do but looks better than me.

tomorrow I will find the perfect Alpha pictures to use for my profile

yeah but what the fuck happens if it gets really serious man? you could end up causing yourself and the qt a lot of pain when it is revealed you, from the get go, told a pretty fucking huge lie

That's some cuck shit. Have some self respect laddie.

It seems that were both trying to learn German (she's german). I don't know, what appeal do I have? People in developing countries, if nothing else, at least have more life experience than us in comfylands, which generally makes them more mature as far as life goes and more interesting to talk to. I don't have shite.

I sure did miss the autism in these threads

It's not like I was going to travel to South Africa to bang them anyway, who gives a fuck?

I just want to say retarded shit and practice pickup lines for tinder, I don't actually care about it

You could do this scientifically and post it here

One profile with the good face, one without. Use the same pickup lines on different girls and see the differences in how they react. Or perhaps use similar in humor-value pickup lines on the same girls with your different profiles.

So, you're confident she'll fall in love with you physique aside.
You don't want to be hurt but you're ok with hurting her when she'll eventually find out you're not the guy in the pic.
You don't want people to see your pic attached to some potentially stupid conversation, but you're ok using someone else pic attached to something potentially stupid you said.

ah, and is your plan to also use a handsome chad for tinder too? fucking flawless

>You don't want to be hurt but you're ok with hurting her when she'll eventually find out you're not the guy in the pic

I don't give a fuck about some random slut from Somalia on the internet, there's plenty more bitches in the ocean.

>but you're ok using someone else pic attached to something potentially stupid you said

Correct

>and is your plan to also use a handsome chad for tinder too?

No, for that one I'll use my real face and physique.

i just need to practice my smooth conversation skills and pickup lines before getting into the real action.

Yeah I'll try lmao

I thought this general died/moved to r9k (basically dying; I would never regular that shithole)

Yeah, and he's gonna pay that chad to fuck all his matches too.

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Gets the fuck out after ya done

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

I kind of get Leaf flag to be honest.
I've had to overcome my own anxiety to even put a picture of myself on interpals, but then my profile was posted here because I'm autistic as fuck.
It's not something you want to throw around in public so carelessly, it's still your identity.

I thought so too but I guess it's come back for now.

>but then my profile was posted here because I'm autistic as fuck

this is my fear

Yeah fuck you faggots i'm not getting trolled into this, I'm going to look for a good Chad picture and use that.

well it's good desu, hope the threads get active again. I never was one to post but I always enjoyed lurking.

I wonder if the reason the generals became less active is because all the regular posters "made it" (by acquiring a qt and closing the long distance)

I hope so too since I really enjoyed these threads.

I'm pretty sure that's why too.
Do you have a qt?

No, but I had often considered making an ip profile just to see what I could experience on there.

Biggest thing holding me back is I don't think I have great pictures of myself, especially since I lost all my weight. (I was like 210 lbs, gotten /fit/ within the last year or so)

Then start camwhoring to the mirror until you get the perfect picture. Do it in the living room or something though, not your bathroom.

You definitely should though I've heard that the site has gotten even shittier than it used to be.

just b urself

Why are these girls so clingy?

by the way, what's that chinaman doing wo married that girl of IP (lithuanian or something like that if i'm correct)?

How many views does your profile attract everyday?
Yesterday was my first day; Just got 3 views till now desu, and the only person who contacted me was a homosexual Pole

>Hold on! You have been visiting too many pages in a short period of time. Take break and come back later :)

The fuck is this?

Some of them don't have people around them they can be really close to, or who share their interests.
You're remote enough to be seen as less risky (the "if it goes sour one can bail easily" that the Canadian said above).
You show them interest. You listen to them and they think you really care (perhaps you do).
There's some exoticism and the "grass is greener on the other side" effect that plays for you.
They don't see your bad side and can end up enhancing/overestimate/romanticise anything related to you.
They confide in you more easily and get more easily attached.
Some would evade their daily problems when they talk to you, and will end up expecting to talk to you more and more.
For some of them, you're the only "good moment" in their day.
They don't want to lose it, so they're clingy.
At least, that's what my 2 cent pop psychology courses say, but it could be completely wrong.

This seems really spot on for just about everyone on this site and not just the girls.

how to ask for feet pics without it being weird? nudes seem like an easier task than straight feet

I just straight up asked my qt first feet pictures a small she did it though she laughed at me at first for wanting such pictures and still laughs whenever I ask for them but she always takes them, it's the same when I ask for pictures of her perfect big butt.

>didn't use any scripts
>I've got a line on my profile that says "if you would describe yourself in one word, what will it be?"
>qt messages me
>"I guess I'd probably describe myself as yandere"
>Oshit.jpg
>Get her Skype
>We chat shit for about 2 hours, have a good laugh.
>Gonna call her again today at some point

Hmmmmm

Fucking weebs

ma niggas
i didnt think you'd be back

i havent tried interpals still.
im just here for the qt stories.

dont you get scared that someone you know might be on there?
that's my constant fear.

She talks like a 4channer too, it's pretty great. Maybe that's why we got on so well

>he thinks this is a good thing
Lmao, ok bud

:^)

I highly doubt anyone I'd know would be on here. Even still, who cares? There are innocuous reasons to use the site.

>:^)
What did he mean by this?

I hate timezones
Why can't everywhere just use GMT

we invented time you nerds

frankly I'm more afraid of another Sup Forums user spotting me

I've seen a couple people I think for sure are from here

ok, I finally decided to register in this shit
what do I have to do and how?

Just view profiles, and if you have something in common message the girl.

Go to interpals.net
Make an account, add a picture or three, say some things about yourself, search through the countries, with the keywords you want, start talking with those you're interested in.
You can use the language exchange option to find someone interested in learning Portuguese too. There's a better chance they'll reply.

How many views do you guys get per day?

I got like two dozen views on my first 2 days, then I stopped changing my profile details and it dropped to almost nothing (like a few views per week). Do I have to keep editing my profile details to bump up my views?

>Do I have to keep editing my profile details to bump up my views?
may as well just script lad

it's slightly more difficult now but I updated my profile yesterday and have had close to 300 views so far just bombing it every now and then

300 views per day? Or over the past few weeks?

In the past day

Holy fucking shit

How are you getting so many views? Are you some super attractive chad? Or do you have some really well-designed profile or something?

no, I have what I think to be a pretty good profile pic but I'm not all that attractive at all. it's just the script. I'm also not being all that discriminate so I've got several Thais and shit

Can you post profile picture?

No

Just say what you're doing, don't be self conscious it's not organic at all, last time I updated my profile I think I only got about a dozen legit views

I got this as well. Is scripting impossible now?

Just run it briefly and wait for the timer to run out before going again

I'm using QtCrawler, I thought the old command prompt script didn't work anymore?

Ok, cool.

So this script just visits the profiles of people within some specified parameters?

Also, out of these 300 views, how many of them contacted you? And how many of those who contacted you were girls?

I got about 15 spontaneous messages, only a couple were from dudes. I prefer it this way because if they initiate conversation they're obviously interested

Bump

9th for fuck Paul

Is Danielle, the Swiss guy, still using this?

Is 15 still around? Missing his autism

he said he doesn't visit Sup Forums anymore

>think a qt pole is speaking to me
>it's an ind*n*si*n

related I'm suprised at how many non-native europeans post from european flags on here

I see you're still butthurt

Pretty sure I saw him post in the last thread or at least the story someone typed seemed similar to his.

Is it OK to put a lot of real info in IP?
I uploaded like 7 pics of myself, told where I study and my autistic hobbies like gardening and fruitbooting.
Being honest tho, I don't feel insecure about any of those, but my profile seems crowded even compared to qts clickbaits.

Yeah it's fine to do that, nothing will happen to you for doing that and if you're not insecure about it then you should be just fine.

how do you know a gril blocked you?

>hasn't been online on whatsapp in 16 days
>hasn't been online on interpals for 25 days
haha
not lonely at all

Start talking to other girls.