Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on modern Russia?

Now that the dust has settled, what are your thoughts on modern Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ua2Z5na50xg
youtube.com/watch?v=GxkrMZWRs4s
youtube.com/watch?v=b270ka2eB_4
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-finland-airspace-russia-idUKKBN0GS13V20140828
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Russia_relations
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/06/08/world/europe/ap-eu-estonia-airspace-violation.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Russia_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty based and cool I guess but I would never want to live there.

Pretty based and cool I guess but I would never want to live there.

Americans should have glassed everything east of warsaw when they had the chance.

it's not the hero that we want, but it's the hero that we need

Pretty similar to old Russia 2bh. Backwards, violent and stupid.

Mysterious and interesting from a distance, but the cold hard reality of living there is much less enticing. I may visit one day however.

Bad at football

:D

Utter shit 2bh

Russia is a very nice country and Russians are very nice people, unfortunately Obama destroys their lives everyday.

That's the evidence:

youtube.com/watch?v=ua2Z5na50xg

>Polska kurwa
>being Murrica's staunchest bitch
>still needing a visa to visit the P.I.M.P.

>Now that the dust has settled
No it hasn't...

Israel needs visas too. Besides i can't even blame murricans for it, because hundreds of thousands of Poles moved to the USA in 80s/90s illegally on tourist visas, that's why our refusal ratio was so extremely high yet 10 years ago. But now it is barely 6% and after few years will fall under 3% which will enable us to be a member of Visa Waiver Program.

I honestly do not care about any single country besides America

It is worser than USSR tbqhwymg.
The worst part of Russian history.

Dust hasnt settled, 10 years ago relations were much better.

>i can't even blame murricans for it
A bitch is not allowed to criticize the pimp.

Please elaborate
I'm listening

lel

Now you know
The only adequate European politician is Franky S.

Why did you fail then?
Switzerland is 10 times richer than polska kurwa.

USSR was way more democratic than RF, USSR had at least some competition within its single party. Today we have 0 competition.
In USSR the property belonged to the government.
Today it belongs to bandit-oligarchs, who are not even Russian, you can goodle top 100 Forbes Russian billionaires or property holders, 95% of them would not be Russian but some churkas who got the moneys and propery by killing and threatening people. Because law applies only to Russians here, not to minorities.
Also social stuff, I dont think I need to explain that.
And no, I am not a commieboo in any way. it is just RF is so bad.
Gotta go now.

>t. Russian proxy/diaspora/on vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=GxkrMZWRs4s

When Poland was erased from map for 123 years, lost 30% of population in WW2, was turned into ash, and destroyed under 45 years of communism, Switzerland was making money on gold retrieved from killed Polish Jews. If Poland was given a chance of having 100 years of undisturbed capitalist growth, we would be as rich as Switzerland today, unfortunately our adventure with capitalism lasts barely 2 decades.

Moreover, you are richer nominally indeed, you have 5x higher salaries than Poles, but also 3x higher prices, so things get balanced a bit.

The only country i'd actually like to be ruled by.
I wish my dear bydlos and gopniks goodspeed defeating the amerifat menace.

So is england now

>Today we have 0 competition
see United Russia primaries

>95% of them would not be Russian
Russia is a multinational state since... Ivan The Terrible. Deal with it.

It's thanks to Russians that I get to eat pork here.
idgaf about Russia itself though, I just sort of like Russians I guess.

Cringiest shit I'll read today. You poles really have some self esteem traumas and yet again sucking big bully's dick is everything you know.

Southamerican countries love Russia because they know it only from Russia-TV, i guess.

How does it feel to be second place after Wales? A country that the English looks down upon...

>see United Russia primaries
Top kek.
>Russia is a multinational state since... Ivan The Terrible. Deal with it.
It is not. We have 84% ethnic Russians. Next minority is Tatars with only 3.8%.
It is not multinational.
And also, when 84% of population is just 5-10% of billionaires or property holders, hmm.. I think I need not to explain.

Here you are a multinational country.
Bosnia:
Bosniaks 48%
Serbians 33%
Croatians 15%
Yes, this one is multinational.

But I think you are a Putin-boo or just a kremlinbot.

Anyway, got to go.

>Poland was erased from map
You were not even fighting.

>but also 3x higher prices
Poland is cheap indeed.

non-MOBA playing Russians are normally cool people.

>because they know it only from Russia-TV
They tasted murrica's dick for decades.

Depends, do you like the amerifat dick?
I surely don't, and i'm damn tired of it.

>It's thanks to Russians that I get to eat pork here.

kek

>I think I need not to explain.
Russians are losers?

gimme five, bro

The only thing i know is that countries that hate the USA are usually very shitty and i wouldn't want to live in their alternative anti-USA world.

Can't wait to see what happens when they collapse

>being Polish
>living in a shitty country
>needing a US entry visa
Still loving it while hating Germany

You are so stupid that you must be a Russian expat.

*gives five*
Based mountain jews. I have no problem getting swindled if it's by you, glorious bastards.

The only thing i know is that countries that hate Russia are usually very salty about communism even though the USSR is gone for good and i wouldn't want to live in their current pro-USA wold.

Can we just switch places already?

while you are still in Polska waiting for a US visa notice

>Can we just switch places already?

Nope, i don't want to live on an isolated continent of poorfags. It is better to be a neighbour of Germany.

It a shit.

>lost 30% of population in WW2
>It is better to be a neighbour of Germany

> i don't want to live on an isolated continent of poorfags
Enjoy being poor too but also an eternal buffer zone for the big guys to carry out their dickwaving tactics, i guess.

I want the US and Russia to have better relations. Now that Russia is no longer gommies there is no reason to be so hostile. We should be working with them to remove kebab, instead we just get butthurt about the Russians removing kebab in Syria without our permission.

Mixed feelings on Putin. He's a bad dude but I can't help but respect him. I have a lot of respect for the few Russian people out there who aren't alcoholics and drug addicts, because it's a tough place to live.

This. Russia is extremely interesting to read about but I'd never live there.

Russia also has the best anthem in the world. Going back to the Soviet anthem was the best decision Putin has ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=b270ka2eB_4

Back in 90s we were poorer than Colombia, now we are 2x richer thanks to the fact that we are a part of the American influence zone, not Russian one. It would be stupid to resign from a chance of improvement.

I think rather than amerifat influence what helped you was euro influence. We tend to put them together because yuros are basically USA's little goons, but they are supposed to be different.
Perhaps if we got rid of the fat fuckers you guys could all be friends with both EU and Russia?

Europe and even NATO tried to be friends of Russia many times. Unfortunately Russia is not sensitive on our good will, and prefers to change borders in Europe with using military force to being a credible partner

>Going back to the Soviet anthem was the best decision Putin has ever made
What about Crimea?
IMHO it's in the line with his great predecessors starting with Ivan The Terrible till Alexander II

>a part of the American influence zone
Thank you for admitting the truth
Yes, we are not free and you never has been

hey faggot actually nato & eu refused to invite russia

we asked to join

fucking liar like all poles

>Europe and even NATO tried to be friends of Russia many times
You can sure prove it, do it, faggot

You are so obviously an Ivan on holiday.

>hey faggot actually nato & eu refused to invite russia

I don't remember that Russia ever officially applied for a memebership in NATO and EU

>there is no reason to be so hostile

It's impossible as long as your country is threatening our security and sovereignty.

>Europe and even NATO tried to be friends of Russia many times.

That's exactly the opposite.

damn

Now that's just bullshit. When the USSR fell every russian wanted to join the euros in their stuff. They also asked to join NATO.
The decisive moment was the war in Yugoslavia, that was the moment Russia realized that it was not about "being friends", but more along the lines of "bend over and let your ass get fucked".

Also Russia joining NATO would defeat the purpose or NATO itself, you should know that.

Russian are the bunch of cunts.

their govt is shit,people usually are nice,atleast in St Petersburg

>You can sure prove it, do it, faggot

Yes, i can prove it. The best evidence that Europe was a friend of Russia is the fact that Russian economy exists only because we buy its oil and gas. Countless German-Russian businesses made over heads of Poles like Nord Stream f.e. is another evidence that most important European countries are ready to destroy European solidarity to make Russia happy.

Russia was a partner of NATO for many years, we were making common trainings, Polish aircrafts were flying near Russian aircrafts on exercises. Today we see Russia violating airspace of baltic states, Finland and Sweden literally every week.

PROOOFS.jpg

>When the USSR fell every russian wanted to join the euros in their stuff. They also asked to join NATO.

Russia never applied for a membership in NATO and EU. If they applied, we could discuss this matter. I am not going to talk about urban legends. Show me an official document in which Russia applies for a membership in EU/NATO, then we will continue to talk.

> Russia violating airspace of baltic states, Finland and Sweden literally every week.
I demand evidence on this polish lie

PROOFS on violating airspace in all 7 weeks of may & june please

So, go on and prove your point of Europe wanting be Russia's friend.

2BH Russian-French relations were always friendly. UK was always hostile. Germany is reluctant after WW2. Building a gas pipe-line which Polskie kurwy oppose.

It's not your fucking business

Europe wants to keep russia as an oil pipe and gas pipe

>It's not your fucking business

It is our business because second pipe of Nord Stream is going to collide with our Baltic Pipe.

Watch out for Putin's submarines, dude

>people are nice
>in St Petersburg

Please, tell me you are joking.

>Countless German-Russian businesses made over heads of Poles
LMAO
Polska kurwa smells the cheating

Yes, Russia has no troubles with Germany while Poland is feeling butthurt about the fact.

>threatening our security and sovereignty.
Like you and Ukraine?

>being polska kurwa
>we could discuss this matter
You have no say, bitch

If Russia is so great, why arn't you still living there?

>PROOFS on violating airspace in all 7 weeks of may & june please

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-finland-airspace-russia-idUKKBN0GS13V20140828

To the Russian, the Pollack, and the Russian with the Swiss proxy, shush. We can all be civilized and provide sources for our claims. I'll get you guys started with a brief rundown from kikepedia. You will have to learn2google on your own, though; it's a difficult process and I'm not a very good teacher.

"relations between the NATO military alliance and the Russian Federation were established in 1991 within the framework of the North Atlantic Cooperation Council,.[1] In 1994 Russia joined the Partnership for Peace programme.[2] During the 1990s, the two sides signed several important agreements on cooperation.[3]

The Russia–NATO council was set up in 2002, for handling security issues and joint projects. Cooperation between Russia and NATO now develops in several main sectors: fighting terrorism, military cooperation, cooperation on Afghanistan (including transportation by Russia of non-military International Security Assistance Force freight (see NATO logistics in the Afghan War), and fighting the local drug production), industrial cooperation, non-proliferation, and others.

On 1 April 2014, NATO unanimously decided to suspend practical co-operation with the Russian Federation, in response to the Ukraine crisis.[4]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Russia_relations

> 2014

-1 zloty from your account

WUT!?

Your pipe-line is non-existant, while North Stream One is fully operational. You are too late with your ridiculous claims.

I see russians already on vacation.

Guess what: I'm free LOL

nytimes.com/aponline/2016/06/08/world/europe/ap-eu-estonia-airspace-violation.html

So you wern't in Russia?

> "estonia says"

sputnik/wyborcza tier source

"Finland scrambled jets to identify the Russian plane it suspected of crossing over"

Suspected, Carl!

Dorks at least drew a map in Paint.exe

I'm not talking about EU membership, i'm talking about cooperation and "being friends" of the EU.

Okay, there are no official documents, but the fact is that during the 1990s russia did show willingness to further relationships with NATO and even eventually join, at least until the bombing of Yugoslavia happened
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Russia_relations

I stand corrected in that they didn't "ask" to join, but they definitely had the intent on doing it before NATO showed its malevolent side.

>I'm not talking about EU membership, i'm talking about cooperation and "being friends" of the EU.

That's what we had for last 15 years. Unfortunately Russians prefered Crimea nd Eastern Ukraine to our friendship.

Switzerland is a nice destination.
Wanna join? I'll pick up your auntie and uncle from Heathrow.

>I see russians already on vacation.

Russians can't even afford vacations in Turkey now after crash of oil price

>humanitarian aid on 90s(food, agriculture machines. school equipments)
>NATO-Russia round table
>Russia in G8
>Russia invited to WTO

I know, Putin talks about this here and I agree with his answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4

US government is completely hypocritical when it comes to Russia. Freaks the fuck out when Russia takes Crimea, media outrage, top story of the year. We fuck up middle eastern countries, play nation builder 2k16, arm rebels that turn into ISIS, then leave and let it fall into chaos. And we have bases all over the world. As long as we are allies with Saudi Arabia I have zero respect for US foreign policy.

Do they even have radars to check it?

Crimea is nice. I'll be there on vacations chanting pro-Russian slogans and bullying ethnic Ukrainians.