Excel Experts I need your help

So my grandma needs me to write her a spreadsheet, gonna pay me $100, but this is what I can't figure out.
She does a monthly audit for people who pay dues for her organization. I need it so she can print a report, so basically if she entered a $5.00 and the date they paid, I need excel to read this range and print a separate report that will list all the names and the amount they paid, as well as their address and account type. Then these need to be separated by the date they paid.

Anyone understand this? I know it's hard to explain but basically I need excel to make reports of who paid each month and how much, but I can't get excel to write this info or read it from the list.

Please help thanks

Bump

Sounds not hard. I'm sure that who uses excel everyday could do this.

>my grandma
>she will pay me
Holy fuck, you soulless capitalist piece of shit kys.

I know it's possible I just can't seem to get it right, like totaling it all and shit and using if statements to match who paid on the same day isn't hard, getting excel to print the associated data is hard as FUCK. Reminds me a bit of Enums in my java class, half tempted to just make a java program that reads csv's and prints the data directly

Have you ever tried convincing your grandparents not to give you money after they offer it? Must be an orphan with no immediate family

Just use Python

I can't help but this sounds very achievable with VBA. Try uploading an example screenshot and you'll get more responses.

I will do it for $99

I'm a VBA wizard

Manually create the desired output and then go backwards to determine which data you need where and how to fetch it.

Sound like you need conditional formulas to look for entered values and match/index for address and account type fetching.

From what you describe it sounds like you'd be better off with creating a database instead in Access.

>gonna pay me $100

I'll do it for $95. Actually I'll sub it out to a guy in India that will do it for $3, but I'll still charge her $95.

Apache OpenOffice

This

I will do it for 93

>grandma is going to type in name, date, amount
>wants to print out list of name, date, amount

Tell her to press Ctrl+P
paypal me $90 for my consulting fee

Wouldn't you need 2 sheets of an Excel file?

Then you need to make on the second sheet if A(sheet 1):2-A15 equal date then include name

Probably best to write it to a blank sheet and print that sheet. You might be able to force it to hide rows\colums for unpaid accounts, set a print area, but that sounds like too much work.

Then have Excel only print sheet 2

Go fuck yourself communist pig. You will never amount to anything.

>taking money from your grandma

kill
you're'st
Self

I'll do it for 92

this, wtf.

Your explanation of what you need is difficult to follow. Give an example of the data in the format you have, and the format you hope to achieve. Show, don't tell.