Your turn, memedroid

Your turn, memedroid.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/24/apple-ceo-tim-cook-government-fbi-iphone-encryption
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spec dickriding for a media consumption machine

Butthurt Google fanboy.

Enjoy your spyware.

>Not using a thinkpad dual boot gentoo for everything
You're all fucking idiots.

FBI backdoors BTFO.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/24/apple-ceo-tim-cook-government-fbi-iphone-encryption

Apple CEO Tim Cook: FBI asked us to make software 'equivalent of cancer'

Apple chief executive Tim Cook accused the US government of asking his firm to engineer the “software equivalent of cancer” to help investigators unlock a terrorist’s iPhone.

“This is not about one phone,” Cook told ABC multiple times in an interview, which aired 24 February. “This case is about the future. Can the government compel Apple to write software that we believe would make hundreds of millions of customers vulnerable around the world?”

Too bad the toy OS makes all that power totally useless.

Lel.

Bought into the android meme.

To be fair it's the most budget phone possible. I'm upgrading this week to a G6.

>Good hardware shit OS

Not that far off considering it's a phone, not a tablet

>not posting a comparison

Doesn't the iPhone 7 also get about 3500 in single core?

I wouldn't know, I'm too busy having a phone with a current feature set rather than a higher number

>1840 single core

Need 8 cores to compete with 2 core A10.

Fuck off, shill.

Report and hide.

>bixby

Android fags on suicide watch.

Sage.

What the fuck are you gonna do with that power on an iToy cellphone, run Grindr at 60fps?

>10.5" screen
>cellphone

no, really, what are you going to do on iOS that wouldn't be easier on even a moderately powerful laptop?

how fast does it load facebook?

Relaxing after work.

>t. ipoodler

daily reminder

so what are you doing where any sort of benchmark matters? That sort of strain kills battery life and heats up everything, if you run it that hard then your nuts are gonna get fried

Can you clear your cache without reinstalling the app yet?

>look at how powerful my hardware running a cellphone OS is guise
At the end of the day, it's still running a cellphone OS. Who givces a fuck?

>not wasting 1000ms every click
>time is money

>Tim Cook, just not, like totally, covering his ass

They still got into the phone, the technology exists and you are retarded

If your validation comes from a bunch of numbers from a synthetic bench, good job, great purchase, I'm sure Instagram will load pictures oh so better with that computing power.

Its funny to me that you pay full price for the phone, and still go ahead and give them free marketing, GG

>Apple publically rejects FBIbackdoor
>Google doesn't

If you're that gullible you're retarded. Android has built in backdoors.

This

>2012+5
>unironically using a tablet

Doesn't really matter, the cores on the A series processors are larger than the cores on pretty much all the ARM chips used in Android devices.

You're comparing two things that are pretty different fundamentally.

>but single core performance is the most important!
Maybe on iOS it is, but Android threads apps really well.

And what do you do with it?
If you say browse the web, shit post and use based apps, it is a waste.
Also, Geekbench is known for not reporting scores correctly, so it's all a moot point anyways.

This remind me of that time when every androidfags circle jerk with muh benchmarks

>Apple beats android in benchmarks
>That doesn't count because Geekbench is broken, Android processors usually value multiple cores over single core performance, and it's not really useful anyways as it's a synthetic benchmark

>New android phone tops the iPhone
>BTFO threads for weeks

:thinking:

I realy wana load my android shell on my desktop and see what it pulls now

Sup Forums isn't an individual.

Get chinked boi. Runs smooth as butter

>huawei
Chinked indeed boi. Go back to your containment thread >>>/ctg/

oh boy synthetic benchmarks for your pocket facebook machine l0l

can you even properly reorganize your homescreen yet fuckboy

Man I'm pretty happy with this result tbqh, fuck your synthetic benchmark. If I want to utilise my CPU fully I'd rather get my ryzen 1800x

Special snowflakes like you are the reason why the US can't have nice things and are stuck with iToddler autismo.
I agree that Huawei is botnet but at least it's quality comfy botnet... (owned 4 of their phones all champs)

>If you're that gullible you're retarded. Android has built in backdoors.
But guess what? You can choose to install custom ROMs on Android and mitigate it to a degree. Apple can publicly reject whatever they like, but it's not like you do anything on their platform to the extent you can on Android.