crocodilesteveinkorea.blogspot.com/2005/07/why-koreans-hate-cats-poorly.html
lenta.ru/articles/2015/07/25/catsanddogs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee
youtube.com/watch?v=-X2sYpMPedE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

install gentoo

Koreans hate (love to eat?) dogs too

i can't understand but Korean afraid of cats so much.

Koreans afraid of cats?

forums.eslcafe.com/korea/viewtopic.php?p=700355

crocodilesteveinkorea.blogspot.com/2005/07/why-koreans-hate-cats-poorly.html

Why Koreans hate cats: a poorly researched theory
Ok, Koreans, as a general rule, hate cats. Also, they tend to hate the Japanese. I believe the two are connected.

>кopeйcкиe

*Кopeйцы

I bet Koreans love cats when they're cooked properly.

Nege kärister mısıqtardi jek köredi :D

*mısıqtardı

>Кopeйцы
cпocибa

Пoчeмy в Кopee бoятcя кoшeк и чacтo ли тaм eдят coбaк

this site said same thing. lollenta.ru/articles/2015/07/25/catsanddogs/

i researched and realized, Korean hate cats, this knowledge is world wide.

нeпoнятнo

It's Kazakh:

Nege(why) kärister(koreans) mısıqtardi(cats) jek köredi(hate)

interesting, thank you.

Google translate? Your Korean is awkward. Koreans hate cat cuz cat is regarded as an animal bringing bad omen. I think that has to do with cat having weird eyes that glow at night.
T. Korean (in b4 dog eating and shit. I dont like either cat or dog buy dont eat those)

kek, the "eye-opening" video was my favourite.

>Google translate?
i studying these languages.
English and Russian and Spanish is spoken in the lot of countries.
Japanese and Korean and Chinese language is, if you know Japanese then easy to learning it's.

>Your Korean is awkward. Koreans hate cat cuz cat is regarded as an animal bringing bad omen. I think that has to do with cat having weird eyes that glow at night.
T. Korean (in b4 dog eating and shit. I dont like either cat or dog buy dont eat those)

thank you i understand

Probably OP is a retarded jap who always posts on "japanese thread". He's always posting this kind of autistic gibberish.

>mfw your korean is actually accurate
I'm pretty sure spanish should be "odian el gato" tho.
Also, por que os coreanos odeiam gatos?

Wtf I love cats and so does many of my peers
Only animals I hate are Koreans desu

t.proxy nip

this

please be my gf

Nigga, I'm 100% Korean.
I don't mind anybody hating Koreans you can hate them too of course I get its impossible cuz war guilt of others. I'm sorry for you fàm

But how can you differ cats from your hometown?
Get it? Because 고양이 and 고향이 are the same.
Upvotes to the left thanks

To be honest, cat meat is good tasty cooking material.
better than dog meat.

I liked Koreans until I actually went to Korea. When I left, I swore to myself never to back again, unless I have to, because of my job. That place is living paradoxical hell with people who work their whole life to become drones who are better than drones before them

And this is not even half of it

fuck, I'm hungry now

Exactly this. People are not like people but ants. Fortunately I'm out to america back to my family(I'm Korean tho) and hopefully never ever ever come back.

Culturally economically emotionally this place wrecked me up just left me disgusted.

Is life really this easier in america than in korea?

>left me disgusted
Same here. I remember, going to my terminal at the airport, I kept asking myself "why do foreigners praise this place? How can Koreans love this country when it makes them suffer? Why is everyone content with their way of living when they are miserable and drown their whole life in soju almost every night and then repeat?"

And many other questions, about society, work, relationships (this one may be the worst). I have met maybe 2 Koreans who I had any connection over several (business) trips, when I went there on my own, as a tourist, it was a nightmare, but it opened my eyes that reality is muuuuuuuuuuuuuch different then what is presented to you in the media

koreans are subhuman desu
im convinced they can not have soul

i'd try that shit out desu

Probably why alcohol consumption and suicide rates are higher there than anywhere else (except maybe Russia).

I guess so. They need a renaissance of their own, a social and cultural awakening event. They are not bad or stupid people, just blind.

God help me

>Even a Serbian person thinks it's hell.
Please send help. I need an exit from dis cunt

>tfw parents will probably force me to get married and have children
>in this fucking hell
>it's literal crime against the unborn

I love kots btw.

Learn English. Learn Japanese. Fuck your heritage fuck your roots. They don't matter shit when you're about to waste your precious life for somebody else in the society where it's norm.

Can't you see it will never gonna get better? If you're not gonna be happy or economically benefit here, may as well escape and seek for personal freedom(ex: able to smoke weed/ not to be bothered by families you give fuck all about)

We literally ARE helping you guys, we are giving money to your people who want to open business in Serbia and send some aid every year to your charities, but you know, no one takes us seriously, so...

What amazed me the most, though, is that you guys are praising some things that are UNIVERSALLY recognized to be really bad, like focus on looks and material in general, absolutely blind respect of elders who most of the time do not deserve respect and behave like savages, the whole ridiculous concept of "saving face" and many more.

But what is awesome about this whole thing is that this is all easily fixed if you people raise your social awareness and work together to make your whole society better. What use are the best public transport, the fastest internet, the best technology, if you guys are miserable cogs of the machine, who are spiritually dead inside??

we tried.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

But still, wasn't that political uprising? I was talking more of a social uprising, as I think that your social values are making your country hell as much as the government does.

Talking about government, would you agree that you are closer to North Korea than any democratic country in terms of the government? On the surface, your leaders claim democracy, but in reality, I think that it is nothing more than dictatorship and totalitarianism masked as democracy.

I would also like to stress that I am just discussing these issues, not trying to slander or talk shit just for the fuck of it.

Well, I think we are closer to a democracy. And to be clear, people here don't like the idea of totalitarianism and communism because of North Korea, and the mentioning of such ideas gets people riled up really easily. Mostly I think it's more of a problem of how the people define what the government is for the country. Basically after the Korean War, we lived worse than North Korea, multiple uprisings happened, then this guy, Park Chung-Hee does a revolution, takes over the government, and becomes a dictator, but during his rule, the economy suddenly develops, and the people get to live better. So some people in Korea like Park Chung-Hee and the people who didn't like him, continued to democratize the country. His daughter is the current president, but current public opinion is moving away from her.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee

That was an interesting read, and it is weird to see that there was a dictator who actually did something good for his country.

But going back to social problems, do you think they can be fixed? Can people's minds be changed? Are they willing to change at all, do they see the need to change?

The whole social aspect is, well, the most frustrating part of all, mostly because,
a) The population of korea consists of a lot of old people, who are extremely stubborn to change.
b) Korea in itself is not very open to change/outside ideas, as historically Korea has been invaded multiple times by the old chinese kingdoms, taken over for thirty years by japan, and then right after that had it's country split in half by the chinese again under the communist banner.
c) The birthrate is declining, and most of the population is old, so people are pressured to marry, as a korean poster mentioned above. (Although this is more out of neccessity as our current birthrate is lower than North Korea's)
d) Suicide rate is highest in the world. Extremely competetive workplace and enviroment makes people into the afforementioned "drones" and as such most people try to follow societial norms and trends not to fall behind.

So it is diffcult to do much change...
Which is really a sobering thought. But its not all hopeless. There's a reason why some Koreans want the North Korea and South Korea to unite, and that's because Korea itself will have to become a lot more socially aware by neccessity if that occurs. Of course it would also give an economic boost, as more land and resources means more development, which means more jobs. Larger population would help absolve the declining birthrates, and all of that would ease a lot of the probelms in the country it would allow for increased social awareness. The ultimate probelm is that there is stagnation currently, and a big event like the North and South becoming one again might give us the opportunity to break that stagnation and cause some change.

Well. At least that's my hope.

i dont mind cats but i do hate coreans. If i could i would nuke the fuck out all asians.

won't south korea have to take in all the north koreans and then educate them and give them houses and spend tons of money and shit if unification?

>the best President for South Korea was a raised by Japanese schooling and soldier of Japanese Empire

Just watched this video a few days ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=-X2sYpMPedE

That's true, that it would cost money, but educating them wouldn't be diffcult as Korea has a very extensive education system, also the influx of people would create more jobs as there are more people to service. As for houses, there are already a ton of empty houses and land due to the quickly decreasing population. Also unlike South Korea, North Korea has a lot more natural resources which could be used to cover the cost. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be costly and that it wouldn't cause probelms, of course the unification wouldn't be a 100 percent smooth, I know that, but the things earned out of it in the long run would be good.

너 근데 영어 왤케 잘하지?

미국에서 오랫동안 살다왔거든.

this is all so interesting
huge kamsa to you for writing this up!

朝鮮人?

Thank you for you extensive reply. I would also like to point out some things that I, a foreigner, have noticed to have a large impact on society and mental well-being of Koreans. These are:

1) Materialism and focus on looks of people. Now, I realize that homogeneity of Korea makes it hard to stand out and that the competition is relentless, but this one goes beyond that. I have been told that you get judged daily by your looks and that people who are perceived to be better looking get better pay. That is ludicrous and should be protested, as it creates unneeded discrepancies between people and makes one hard to have confidence in themselves due to constant judgement. Materialism is bad, plain and simple, for people are more than what they own, and here in Serbia, we say that "the more you have in material world, the less you have in spiritual world" and that might be something Koreans could take into consideration.

2) Continuing from respect towards elders, your language is really beautiful, I have even learned a tiny bit, it even sounds nice to the ear. But there is a problem I have with it: The honorifics. I think it, like focusing on looks, creates unneeded "categories" among people, and it gives people in higher respect a weapon with which they abuse those below them. I also think that that part of the language is outdated and obsolete in modern society and the world where everyone is closer to each other than ever before

Continued in next post

日本人?

no boku ha chousenjin da

is this kazakh ?

Not necessarily. There are some Korean speakers even if they aren't Koreans.

Continued from 3) Again, valid respect of your elders should have a place in every society, but in Korea, it is on steroids. Here is what I mean: A guy working for a company I was doing business with in Korea, told me that he wanted to become a botanist, or least a florist, because he loves plants. I asked them why didn't he, and he laughed and said that no one would take him seriously. He later explained that parents push their kids to go to certain schools and that kids are shy to say what they really want to study because of respect of their elders and the ridicule they would receive from society. This is abhorrent and should be abolished. It is much worse to do as you're told and be unhappy, but approved by society/elders, than it is to follow your own path and be happy, at the cost of ridicule and disapproval and MANY researchers say this is the case.

Back to your points, old people will be replaced by your generation eventually, and it is up to you to change your country for the better. Not being open to ideas might make you feel safe, but in that case evolution of society and consciousness will elude you and you will fall behind the rest of the world. Speaking of which, Koreans need to understand that the rest of the world is MUCH, MUCH bigger and deeper than Koreans think, and that we can learn a lot from each other.

Thank you based Serbian poster, it's 1AM in Korea now, so I'm going to go get some sleep, thanks for the replies

aside from all of nationalism if japan gets some big dramatic change socially then you will follow it and try to catch it up even now.
this isnt the past thing and is one of the proven facts.

my remark is korea couldnt get your own advanced norm and social system. you only obtained an economic success. and the success wont last much longer like japan.
i hoped korea made a new "venturous " model for fixing some shitty asian common practice ahead of japan and japan was going to follow it until i realized overall your society is the worse version of japan.

> North and South becoming one again
this is just an unrealistic sickfuck "god shall save us" tier desire. as far as ive seen those discourses, criticisms, and narratives in your media, this was part of exactly what makes your media and public opinion so fuking messed up. you can tell it was literally also the bs for gaining popularity that someone in korea spewed and made up in public when she took the presidency.

no i hate dog
cat is better

韓国人は猫が嫌い。

God damn it Tojo. Turn the proxy off.

koreans are a slave race. north korea wasn't an accident.

Well I am Korean who successfully escaped to Korea. Aside from other Korean posters, I can say that Korea is a lost cause.

Both current government and the opposition parties are cucked for China so much that they blame dust from China for Korean citizens grilling pork belly and mackerels.

Also there is no alt-right movement like Germany's AfD, France's FN, or UK's UKIP. The current government is just cuckservative who are afraid of calling out China because of muh economy and the opposition parties who are left wings are sympathetic toward best Korea juche regime or are implanting Western style PC.

I don't know if fellow Korean posters or you would see my post but Korea already lost. It will be plagued by PC as much as Sweden and will be a fuccboi toward PRC. There is no room for improvement. It is done.

Even unification with best Korea will make most establishment to be afraid of PRC aggression and they won't do anything to offend the Chinese which will make Korea even more cucked