Browse Sup Forums for a few days

>browse Sup Forums for a few days
>realise 99% posters on Sup Forums are below 100 IQ, tech illiterate, and have some form of social or mental disorder
>tfw for a minute I thought I found a good place on the web to discuss technology

it took you a few days to notice?

And they're all thinkpad users
how will thinkcucks ever recover?

And they're all freetard linux users
how will freetards/ lincucks ever recover?

Fuck of Pajeet shill

Leave while you still have the chance.

/thread

My guess is that you should leave and never come back.

There are many Indian (pajeet) posters on Sup Forums.

Without the country flag to expose them they run rampant, dragging down the board IQ and ruining all the threads.

remember you are here forever fags

People here can't even insult others correctly anymore. Where's the pajeet connection, what's he even shilling, do you know what a shill is? This place has just lost everything that made it decent.

Pretty sure that was the point.

Two months and your punk ass will be back in school. Until then, shut up and relax.

>realise 99% posters on Sup Forums are below 100 IQ, tech illiterate, and have some form of social or mental disorder
>frogposter
Now fuck off.

>maga pepe.jpg
What makes you think you're not one of them?

haha get trolled faget

and the shitposting and low iq posts will continue on Sup Forums as usual

Not if you leave.

the ultimate redpill is making OC for your Sup Forums board and then you realize how small the group of people who actually make fresh content are, and then realize Sup Forums is a POS compared to what it used to be.
10/10 troll
kay

>the ultimate redpill is making OC for your Sup Forums board and then you realize how small the group of people who actually make fresh content are, and then realize Sup Forums is a POS compared to what it used to be.
>boohoo my internet friends didn't like the picture I made for them

Shillelagh, you jackass.

>boohoo my internet friends didn't like the picture I made for them
no, the opposite. I noticed I made a large portion of OC was mine (not on Sup Forums) because it was being reposted and but people thought it was from multiple different people. So then I stopped.
the reality is that not a lot of people don't care and instead resort to low-effort memes

Now leave so we can increase our average IQ by 3% faggot dumb Drumpfkin

I personally started about 85% of the memes on all of Sup Forums, don't kid yourself - this place was never good.

Now people don't even post images but it's not a big deal because nobody makes new memes any more anyway.

>he bought a pass
>he pays to shitpost

Retard.

>MAGA cap

I know that feel bro

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only non-autist on Sup Forums

>browse Sup Forums for a few days
>tfw found the ideal place for me

>posting outside your containment board
You have to go back.

A frogpoting Sup Forumstard memeshitter accusing others of having low IQs? That's fucking rich.

>it took you a few days to notice?
this, i like how he fits into the 99%
dumb frogposter

>he does Google's work for free
cuck ass slave

He says while greetexting and posting frogs.

>always ask myself why i visit this place
>always come back
>tfw i'm a Sup Forumstard