TFW teeth kind of keep hurting

>TFW teeth kind of keep hurting
>TFW mom refuses to pay for me to see a dentist

The dentist is great - I get valium there.

what a bitch. Doesn't she knoew you only get one set of teeth and if you lose them, that's it!? Does she want a toothless son!?

I thought Kanada had """free""" healthcare

Dental care isn't covered kek

Nor are prescriptions. The meme that our healthcare system is a model for the world or something is laughable

You truly understand me, leafbro.

Our wait times suck too

Doctors don't give a fuck about helping you since they get paid per patient so they rush you.

Our healthcare sucks dick

How old are you.

In america I am covered on my mom's insurance until I am 25 so for about another year.

I'm 18, I'm covered by my parents insurance until i'm 19. So only for a few more months lol

It's like early 20s if I'm college/universityfag though. Pretty bullshitty if you ask me

Wtf

I'm 20 and I'm still covered

I'm a NEET. If yiu go to university you get your own insurance, but it's not exceptional

idk maybe my parents insurance just sucks. I'm just going off what they are telling me. And they tell me I'm covered until I turn 19

I'm not a NEET, so I can start paying for my own shit anyway. Fuck it

My mom said the same shit to me but it turns out I'm still covered lmao

lmao what the fuck.

Fuck it tBh. Not like I need that shit anyway

Look at my flag. See that?

Healthcare bois. Complete healthcare covered.

That's because u luk like a frog. Ur mum doesn't recognize you

I-india..
Y-you... didn't...need to say that ;-;

That was too far, no longer banter

me too.
last time my tooth didnt even hurt and i just took them for fun.
saving the last 5 for emergencies... also because i started waking up every day feeling like i wanted to kill myself until i took another one.

Bump

I went to the dentist to have braces put in. Our private health care is still subsidised by the government. I paid €30 total for each visit.

In America it would be $4000 per visit.

>""""universal"""" healthcare

dentists in america are supposedly pretty cheap, it used to be a thing down here when we had a stronger exchange rate to go to america and get dental work done since you'd pay off the airfare and other expenses with the savings

my mate got braces in at 22 and it cost him $8,000

This. The world just hates free markets apparently.