Got Stallman's comment on the Windows 10 Source Code Leak

Got Stallman's comment on the Windows 10 Source Code Leak
I think the leak was only some driver stuff and other more worthless stuff right?

Not like the entire OS's source code got leaked so we could technically make a fork? that would soon be shutdown by all the lawyers at Microsoft.

Anyone have a news article with more info?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman#Honors_and_awards
theregister.co.uk/2017/06/23/windows_10_leak/
internethalloffame.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's pretty great. Thanks Sup Forums.

>Dr.
Where did he receive his doctorate?

Probably MIT, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has received honorary degrees from other universities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Stallman#Honors_and_awards

He's got 13 honorary doctorates degree from universities, 3 professorships, and bunch of other honors/awards.

You're not supposed to call yourself Doctor if all you have is an honorary doctorate.

However, he was literally 1 credit away from getting his doctorate when he stopped, so that's good enough.

I was being facetious. He has never earned a doctorate. Most normal people who receive honorary doctorates have the grace to not add Dr. to their name, but RMS isn't really known for his social grace.

Most normal people who receive honorary doctorates receive just one. Someone who receives as many as he did (as well as being off by one credit according to ) probably calls himself doctor just to make it clear he doesn't need any more so they stop sending him so many.

So do we have any new info on what exactly was leaked?

>However, he was literally 1 credit away from getting his doctorate when he stopped
so he is not a doctor and has no right to add that prefix to his name... he is a phony.

Given what he's done for the world he can call himself whatever he wants

nothing of value, a bunch of dumb drivers shit and windows installer stuff

No, he's actually a witchdoctor and he already cursed you with testicular cancer.

>he is a phony.
BIG FAT PHONY
ah i miss family guy

So you believe in proprietary titles?

t. Lord Richard Stallman, Esq.

>To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email...

Holy shit, that was cringeworthy, hope you guys don't do this.

Yeah he doesn't even care if the CIA does it. wtf

theregister.co.uk/2017/06/23/windows_10_leak/

Binaries - lots of whole builds. Very interesting to see what the debug software that comes with them is like - its probably baked into the builds. Might be interesting as pirate releases.

Why are people mocking him calling himself a doctor and not the infinitely more cringey "Internet hall of famer"

Doesn't look like anything anyone would give a shit about

internethalloffame.org/