Can someone recommend me a printer?

Can someone recommend me a printer?

ink, laser?

what should I get?

Is there some Sup Forums approved printer?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdwg.com/shop/products/HP-Color-LaserJet-Pro-M252dw-299-100-savings199-Ends-6-30/3663502.aspx?pfm=srh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls help

No I can not recommend that you get a printer. Use digital it's the current year user.

Get a refurbed HP LaserJet. They can be had for beans, toner carts are cheap and have huge yields, like 10k pages, and they will run forever. I literally had a refurbed 4100n for like 15 years until i just didn't need to print shit any more and I don't think I replace the toner cartridge more than once.

just put paper over your screen and trace you lazy faggot.

If printing text, get a cheap HP laser. If doing light graphics, consider HP color laser. If doing photos, just order prints, ink jets are shit.

Are there any printers which don't leave that tracking shit on every printed page?

I think the gubmint requires it to track counterfeiting.

Get an used printer for $20-$30 and buy a continuous ink system from china.
There you go, unlimited ink and you wont get cancer like those poor bastards using toner.

wot

>system from china
As if that cheap chink shit wouldn't give you cancer

laser printer is always the best bet. Just about any laser printer you can get your hands on is going to be of decent quality (since they're usually reserved for enterprise and not really priced or considered for home use). Toner for most is dirt cheap, and if you're smart you can shop second hand (just hit up college campuses or business/industrial sectors of your city) and get one in good shape for anywhere between $40-$100.

If you're on a budget go ink jet though. Anything by Brother and Epson is still decent for home use, stay away from HP, Kodak, Lexmark and other cheap brands. Canon is okay if you're focusing on photos and gloss print but that's about it.

get a brother laser printer for

>get a brother laser printer for

either a cheapass laser or if you need color then brother makes a printer with bigass ink tanks that's cheaper than buying cartridges

HP prints text better.

cdwg.com/shop/products/HP-Color-LaserJet-Pro-M252dw-299-100-savings199-Ends-6-30/3663502.aspx?pfm=srh

then buy remanufactured toner replacements for it, like innovera

Probably printers from the 90s, but some of them have tracking dots too

then make a continuous ink system yourself.

rip the top of the printer off, drill holes through the tops of the ink cartridges and run fishtank tubing up to IV bags full of ink hanging over the top.

Get yourself an office grade inkjet printer and fill it up with Chinese cartridges. Be careful when opening the cartridges because they're overflowing with ink, but they last way longer than "genuine" cartridges. Laser printer are more expensive, and you can't rely on the Chinese for toner refills, also prepare to print in grayscale because they don't make lasers for home. Home inkjets may seem appealing because of their nonexistant price, but they litterally take 20 seconds to print one page. The ink is also expensive, but that can be offset with Chinese cartridges.

Wouldn't that be fucking huge tho?

Laser has the lowest cost per page. If you get a halfway decent printer then cartridges won't be terribly (even for branded carts). You can't beat the text quality of a laser either, especially HP. Buy one off-lease and it should be dirt cheap already.

go laser

Really old ones. I'd look for the ink first, then the printer if that's what you're doing.

Ah yes, the Linux method.

Kek

Reported.