Heritage thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ritter_von_Strigl
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Polak
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55462362#p55463090
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do two white people produce a brown one

Cuckoldry :DD

I'll try updating the tree soon since I've added at least a thousand more people since this image was made but the program doesn't work on my computer anymore, for some reason.
As always,
>~4000 people in family tree
>~10 non-Slovenes; none directly related to me
>distant relatives are an Austrian economist en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Ritter_von_Strigl and the actress from the first Croatian film hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irma_Polak
>oldest man in the tree born ~1450

Sweden
YES

Coming from the one with the British flag
At least the muslims here doesn't protest for sharia (yet)

Literally all white Americans all the way back
Family used to be active segregationists. At the last family function I attended the only non-white was an Pajeet programmer guy with tons of money who married in

Why Jews don't post their heritage?

Because they don't want us to know about their space lizard great-grandparents.

What the fuck

muh heritage

WIP

I'll have to screencap it in bits and put them together in PS at the end, because the program can't handle it anymore.

How the fuck? I don't even know what my great great grandfather's name was.

ovo 2bh

delet this

before the slovenes see it

>Pajeet programmer guy with tons of money who married in
You mean he married a member of your family? Does it matter if he was rich?

>mfw

Grandmother and aunt collected a lot of information (mostly it was from my grandmother's memory), I paid a visit to the local parish priest to check the records and I collected the information on more distant relatives (and those married to those relatives) from the most productive genealogist in Slovenia who is connected to me through a bunch of people on my family tree. At some point, I decided I would go from collecting only the closest relatives to collecting anyone connected so that I can see how connected we really are. My work is nowhere near finished but you can already see that several branches started marrying into each other's families two and three centuries back; meaning that the theory that all Slovenes are related 20 generations back is quite possible.

Lel I bet your father is +50, a LOSER and you are a manlet
SAD!

bait pic obviously but its possible if one of parents had brown ancestor

>prefers white cousins
Ouch. How does that feel?

I want to see your face.

>France
>Marroco

Only possible if Morroco is the woman.

Y-you're a grill?

I'm a cat

priceless

8/10 would pet

where's the template/site to make these

Here.

Honestly, you could just have google "Sup Forums heritage thread" and picked the template there.

i did, the only decent image was hosted on desustorage and that's been down because they accidentially archived CP and their domain host flipped the fuck out

thanks for the template though, roastie

Dude, just look up a thread on 4chanarchive. Chances are it was a top 5 search result for you.

see

And where do you think I picked up the template?
From here, the second search result for me.
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/55462362#p55463090
More effort next time.

filtered

typical

We just had this thread yesterday but I guess I'll give it a go

>Polish Jew

Rare

>Polish Jew
I'm merely 1/4

Need to do some asking around. Not sure this is even completely right.

Where'd they come from in Italy?

That makes you the most Jewish Pole I've ever met.

Are you Catholic?

WTF happened

elliot rodger here

Yeah
Lots of Poles have some Jews in them, many probably don't even know it.

Elliot?

are you the fyromian crofag?

North east coast around Venice. Tiny ass town I can't remember the name of.

Eurasian twinks are top-tier

Guess my heritage!
tip: My parents are from different countries and none of them is Denmark

British and Spanish

>slavspanish
never heard of that before.

No... But close...
Tip: One of the countries has both Scandinavian and British ethnicity mixed because the first people there were Scandinavians and Celtics

Scottish and Portuguese

Iceland and Portugal?

My grandparents are portuguese but my mom is something else.... But yes half Portuguese ethnicity.
Not Scottish but still close

Irish and spanish?

icelander?

Iceland is true

Welsh

icelandese
british isnt an ethnicity, the only celts in iceland were irish

post pics of your little sister

We do.

Would you be a fellow Bloomingtonfag by chance?

>0,3% Ashkenazi
>0,3% Sub-Saharan African
>0,1% North African
Based Yakut genes though.

My heritage would be boring on these charts. One side of the family has been in the US since the second supply of Jamestown in 1608, and they picked up tobacco farming fairly early, so there's a few hundred years worth of tobacco famers there. The other side of my family we have no clue about prior to my great-grandparents.

Filthy spanish-italian heritage, nothing interesting.

>They all hated the partner of their child desu.

Both are mixed.

>Family line literally goes back to Germans who came over in 1781
>Presumably fought in the Kansas Border War
>Grandfather flew an A10

Stars and Stripes forever

>North east coast around Venice
Hey another american of venetian origins, rare. I only find people like you online, all the italian americans where I live are of southern descent.

>grampa suddenly religious

There's a reason most old people are religious- it gives them an easy way to stay sociable even if their old friends start dying, it gives them peace of mind as they reach the end of their life, and they get to feel smug about how terrible every person born after them is.

Your mom sounds hot

pls no bully

hello

Can you drink a lot?

maybe

work in progress, lemme know what you think pls m8s

>I am a descendant of William the Conqueror

It's possible, haha. My surname actually comes from an Old Norse name, then Gaelicized, then Anglicized.

If you're parts Norman and British it's extremely likely. Would be awesome if you could connect yourself

>he doesnt have a Norman surname with a germanic ydna subclade

The Norman is what you'd consider proper French. They are the furthest back my family tree goes, and they came to Canada as fur trappers and just general city dwelling settlers. I myself have seen the record, goes back to the birth of one of my great grandads, who was apparently 20 when he came to Canada in 1670. I'm actually just writing that in right now, along with some more details.

The Hanoverian branch there we estimated sometime between 1750 and 80, from either the Seven Years war or the Revolution. They lived on a soldier's plot near Quebec alongside another family with a German surname, and their own surname is overhwlemingly found in the state that is now Niedersachsen. That, and Hanover was British for a long fuckin' time.

>he doesn't have a Norseman surname with a Germanic Y-DNA subclade

>Hannoverian branch

I was wondering if that was a Hannoverian flag. Usually I've seen it as a white horse on a yellow background, not a red background. I have a 3rd-great-grandfather who fought in the Hannoverian military during the 7 Weeks' War in 1866. I haven't been able to get much else on them. You think their genetic origin is British?