Could you help identify this graphics card?

I know this is an older graphics card but the whole comp is only $10 on Craigslist so I was debating purchasing it just for the parts.

I think it might be Pentium 4 and the power supply is rated at 335w, if either of those help narrow down the era or capabilities.

Any help is appreciated, this is my first time on tech board!

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/us/Motherboards/P5BPlus/
google.ru/search?q="gigabyte" "yellow" "passive" "nvidia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think thats a gigabyte card

That just looks like a heatsink.

Heres a tip if you buy it, look up the FCC numbers on each part.
They will tell you what it is and who made it

I am looking for the model number or basic specs if possible, thanks though

Here is a picture from another angle

judging by the heatsink and lack of any radiators, it might be one of low-tier cards. Not sure about AMD, but if it was Nvidia then it's something around GT x30 if not a bit worse.

>p4

it's fucking garbage user. you would literally be PAYING TO HAUL AWAY SOMEONE ELSE'S FUCKING GARBAGE

It's a Core 2/duo mobo so it's not a Pentium 4. Card could be any piece of shit low end gpu. Nvidia 400 series is my guess.

the p5b supports P4's so it's not C2D

yeah, the cpu is trash. 500gb HD, power supply, and graphics card would be the only reason I would get it

It can do either so who knows.

asus.com/us/Motherboards/P5BPlus/

OP here, is it worth $10?

500gb hard drive
335w power supply
? graphics card (my guess is that it would be 256mb-512mb at the very most)
Crappy CPU and mobo

Not looking to make a rig out of it, just take it apart and sell the components.

$10 you could buy and install manjaro or some other distro and use it for shitposting. Provided it has enough memory.

thanks to all those who responded with legit help!

My guess is it's a Geforce 7300GS 256MB

>Sell the components

Do you really need $5 that badly?

>My guess is it's a Geforce 7300GS 256MB
right on, it looks like that could be the one!

thanks for your help, much appreciated!

not a big profit, but it definitely adds up if you know what to look for and sell on ebay.

today i bought a i5 650, i5 750, a power supply with a 775 micro atx mobo with an older cpu all for $20.

I've never heard of a micro ATX mobo that supported dual CPUs. None of those processors will fit in a LGA775 socket anyways.

If you need help buying a budget PC, just ask before you make any more mistakes friend. Fortunately, $20 isn't that much.

I'm not building a PC, just buying older parts to flip for a profit.

my main rig is a 6600k, gtx 1070

P5B-Plus is DDR2 and the Core 2 Duo era. so it might be Pentium D or Core 2 Duo

It looks very much like a passive card. I can't be sure but back in those days Gigabyte wasn't making Radeon vidyas.
google.ru/search?q="gigabyte" "yellow" "passive" "nvidia

You will also be able to use LGA771 xeons on it after mod.

Fixed the link.
google.ru/search?tbm=isch&q="gigabyte" "yellow" "passive" "nvidia"&oq="gigabyte" "yellow" "passive" "nvidia"

It's an ATI HD 4650

It is. I had one just like that and it had that gold shield.

ez gooogle

no you didnt

yes I did you faggot of astronomic magnitude. I've never seen hotlink in Sup Forums posts for years.

This looks like my old pc which I smashed with a hatchet last week

How come components like that were never clearly branded? Why don't they just have "gtx xxx" printed on them in big letters?