How do I erase my identity? I don't want to be Iranian. I hate Iran. Iranians are a bunch of wife-beating...

How do I erase my identity? I don't want to be Iranian. I hate Iran. Iranians are a bunch of wife-beating, daughter-killing, misogynist brutes. I don't want to be of them.

Comment j'effecer mon identite? Je deteste etre un Iranien. Je pense les iraniens sont gross misogynist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNQGcVBcqsA
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3070411/They-ve-got-neat-beards-slim-shirts-stylishly-spiky-hair-risk-arrested-tattoo-Meet-underground-hipsters-Tehran.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/25/middleeast/iran-election-youth-tehran/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran is without a doubt the best Islamic country.
Be proud.

>delete trip
>fuck off and stop spamming this shit
>enact change instead of complaining
>????
>profit

That's far from something to be proud of. Being the smartest guy in the short bus isn't really jubilant.

>enact change

I don't want to die. Iranians kill people who want to change stuff for the better.

no, germany is the best islamic country now

Ma pashtun astum da alman.

Are You retarded?

Are you 13?

lol, literally the same thing I used to think of myself when I came here. Your identity is something you have to accept no matter; Of course some are more privileged than others, but nothing can stop you from acheiving what you want.

Convert to Christianity and come to Korea.

I heard there live hipsters in Teheran.
Go to Teheran and play hide and seek with the religionpolice so you can meet the iranian hipsters in their hipsterbars and be among like minded iranians.

Or you could find some zoroastrian community to hang out with, I guess these are more contrarian and cool with not handing you to the gallows because you are homo/atheist/unpatriotic because not being so wouldnt make sense for a minority under pressure.

Are you poor and cannot move away or why do you want to wallow in selfhate instead of simply seeking out a subculture were you can hate on the rigid brutish culture around you in a group without having to spit on what you are?

I dont underdtand your logic. You should not be proud in being Iranian You should be proud in beging humanities most important race a pure true Aryan

Irani nestie. TU aryani asti. Ma pashtun astum tu dewona Asti ke megi that You aint proud. The sole fact You can access fchan Form your country proves your life cant be that shitty. If You are educated apply for a proper job in a Prosper country.

Yak chiz ke ma namefomum churroh iranai echzis namekuna? Tu actais mekuni ehhh i am so desperate meger echis namekuni. Buro revolution boku instead of sitting in your room bitching about ur juwand. Khar.

Ale ma mefomum churo Pashtunoyesh eto proud people astan wa kole pashtune Ficker mekouna ke iranai pussys astan. Even bigger ones than the non existing pajis

Hey why don't you come to Iran and "enact change"?

I don't speak Korean sadly.

You've heard wrong. There are some Iranians who are atheist like me, but they keep it to themselves. There's no "subculture" in Iran. There's not even a culture to base it on. Iranians are dirty Arabs. Iran is worse than KSA.

What do you want to do specifically that isn't possible in Iran?

Tu dewana Asti. Nothing else. Tu scared Khar Asti. Buro jound buko. Churoh da koneash Nast Asti and Butch about it instead of simply dissociating. You habe To be proud in being aryan. Just because You live in a country dies not mean You habe To relate To the General consesns or its government. Ma OM na mekomenom ma Ficker AS ke kulle dunjo full of idiots AS no matter where xou are from.

Its only aboht what You fucjing do with your own braun.

I don't make 1000 threads all day making it look it like I care.

Why the fuck do You faggot ignlre me. I perfectly Know how You feel and i perfectly Know how your fucking Kind is Wirkung. AS long as Pakistan does exist there will never be a Chance for Aryans To be proud of their nation

Just move to Latin America and pretend to be a spic. You'd blend in perfectly

Join the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, I think you just lack some useful activities.

Also You are not iranian. You are seither Aryan vor a jewidh faggot. Literally half of Iran is still influenced by Zoroastrianism. Islam KS just a reason To let the government do its buisness. None of the true intellectuals in Iran or Afghanistan is a Muslim they are all Zoroastrians and Neo Darwinists.

This Iranian guy is just a faggot. I am pure Aryan descandant Form royality and no one intelligent would call themselves Muslim, Iranian or Afghan. They would call thrmselves only Aryan and/or Zoroastrian/Neo-Darwinist. This guy is a faggot he dies not even speak Persian.

The country is also called Persia. Iran is the nativr Name. It is Like saying United Stated of America in Germany instead of Die Vereinigten Staaten

>mimimimi im an arab!!

pls no.
youtube.com/watch?v=vNQGcVBcqsA
I dont expect you to get into some torture prison to finally find mates like these guys did, but there are subcultures which our media at leasts speaks about.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3070411/They-ve-got-neat-beards-slim-shirts-stylishly-spiky-hair-risk-arrested-tattoo-Meet-underground-hipsters-Tehran.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/25/middleeast/iran-election-youth-tehran/

Not much, but your capital seems to have some established countercurrent that manages to live on the edge without getting purged.
I dont know how old you are or if you simply do not have the means to live there, but it might be an option.
Also associating with religious minorities that are not muslims might not bring you into an atheist surrounding but at least one were people will be less inclined to rat you out because they are themselves targets of abuse.

>They would call thrmselves only neo darwinist

Ive nevr met anyone who would cll themselves like that. Why? It seems extremely edgy.

Are You a faggot? Iranian and Afghans are thr only true Aryans in Asia. Specifically Pashtuns aka native Afghans are one of the most Aryan people in the whole world vonfirmed by Scandinavians and Pashtuns being genetically heavily related. If You thin Iranians or Afghans are Arabs You only show your education do kleines hauptschul kind

Will trade New Zealand citizenship for this girl

Geh mal in eines der Länder. Du wirst merken je intellektueller (und reicher) die Leute sind desto eher sind sie Zoroastristen, pur arischen, royal und neo darwinisten. Das lächerliche ist mittlerweile hat Afghanistan Orte die weitaus reicher sind als viele Orte in Europa und damit in den Usa

See this is an example for how Aryans (native Afghans and Iranians) do look. The Rest is bastardized with Arab genetics. The native people genrtics is nearly the same as scandinavian people

Marry some western woman and you have free access.

Well, Iranians are not all so bad.

You are proving it by yourself, right now.

Just kill yourself, literally nothing would be lost you fat ugly addict.

Just put up posters of the shah in your bedroom

I once met a lesbian girl who was studying Iranology in Iran. She far heads and shoulders above Iranian women. I really wish I had a Western girlfriend. I used to know a few qts on Interpals but I lost them all because I was so neurotic and assumed they hate me for being Iranian, and worse, that they're dudes trying to ruse me. Now girls don't ever reply to me.

I'm not a good person.

>I'm not a good person
Why not?

Actually you sound a bit depressive, bro

Ja aber man identifiziert sich doch nciht so?
"Hallo, ich bin Neodarwinist!"
"Also wir Neodarwinisten sind ja eig..."
"Als Neodarwinist würde ich niemals..."
Das sagt doch niemand außer vll, in sehr selten angesprochenem Kontext oO

>the same as scandinavian
Dont know, youve got many ethnic groups in persia and the native one surely had some blondes and red heads among them, just as modern anatolians and iranians do, but thinking they were all blonde is a huge stretch as this seems to be more of a later adaption to scandinavian climate.

This is a sassanid mosaic, no arabs back then.

Also even if OP is mixed he has something iranian in him like most of his countrymen so he shouldnt denie himself some pride because of it.
Even islamised persians got shit done after all (just think of the the poet Hafiz) and you could into secularism in the past 100 years.

BC he is an unedecated faggot. How can one not be proud in being pure Aryan and having found the first and by far most kmportant world Religion

>pure aryan
lol

Das stimmt trotzdem. Je intellektueller und reicher die Leute werden desto häufiger sind sie Nek darwinisten und Zoroastrischen
I cannot talk about iran but I Know that +90% of Pashtun population (native Afghans) has literally the exact same genetivs as scandinavians.

Stop being fat and workout. Geht some drugs and rhink of yourself properly instead of saying yoh are a faggot To yourself

Your french is so bad it's painful, stop butchering the damn language

You seem to be anxious in the first place.
See? You met some likeminded people, I am sure that if you are reaaaaally careful with your words and look out for christians, zoros or students in the capital you might find some friends with whom you can talk with, without having to be afraid off being monitored for religious misconduct.

Besides that, here people see you iranians as good people because we mainly got your diaspora from the intellectual middleclass that fled from the grand durkaing after the sha fucked up.
So dont be that broken about your heritage.

I once shoved my mom.

I wish I could study French and German at the same time. I had to choose one, and I chose French because it's spoken in 4 regions, and German is only spoken in two regions. If I fail to immigrate to a Francophone country I have to be a garbage immigrant in Germany who doesn't speak the language. damn (if they let me in, that is).

I wish all these refugees would go to hell. I'm tired of them harassing Western women. European girls are my pride. You don't mess with an Iranian man's pride.

Hhm-hhm.
Are you just trolling?

>European girls are my pride. You don't mess with an Iranian man's pride.
You need to seek professional help.

work out, get slim and you'll feel better.
Is hard, but youll be miserable otherwise.
If you havnt gotten a decent jawline after that, getting a wellmaintained beard helps.

Oh interesting.
I knew that pashtuns are indoayran but that they are that close I didnt knew.
They are mostly blackheads tho, so I guess thats the 10% that changed themselves in scandinavia plus a bit else maybe.

Yeah, your intellectuals probably are worried about islamists breeding faster 8just as it is here germany :/ ). I doubt they call themselves casually like that tho.

>You don't mess with an Iranian man's pride.
Hah! So youve got some kind of pride after all!
Now, dont whiteknight for our women, they are kinda naive and its nice you care but it should be our job. Iranian women are surely not bad, why care for strangers more then your own countrywomen who face shit like stoning.
(just like men tho)

No. I really did shove my mom more than once. I was under pressure... In Iran if you want to go to a respectable college you need to pass the national entrance exam. And my father had died so I needed to provide for my family. I ended up tanking it the first time. The second time I was under more pressure so I shoved my mom and she bruised. I can't forgive myself. Five years later, I'm in between majors, unemployed and a lazy oaf. But things are going to change soon.

The best thing I can do for Iranian women is not sleeping with them so they wouldn't be stoned. I once preached about the fact that "just because a woman is wearing loose clothes that doesn't mean she's asking for it" --- and everyone shat on me. That's when I realized Iran is done for.

Op is probs fag but Iranians are super cool
Koreans(ex:my mum) say they're cold and heartless but for me they were generally very cool when became friend, easy going and very laid back, not even Islamic
Also Iranian grills were thicc af

Most of these friends I made are in germany. I wish them well

I will gay marry you so you can come here. You will pay me 3000 Euros.

Iranians are bro-tier
only ar*bs are scum

mh.
Getting preachy/pushy with controversial stuff is never a good idea as it can isolate you.
Youve got some good friends?
Still getting in shape should be your first priority as it will make you feel more desirable.
Youve got some job-perspective in Iran at least?

That was abused to such an extend that they already made laws against it here.
You sure they dont have them too in the netherlands?
Also he needs to provide for his relatives, if he pays you then fucks up with getting a job that pays out for supporting his family and his basic necessities for living in europe he fucked up.

Khak da saret pashtun-e sag