It's okay, I still like Mexico, if that matters

Move to india

Don't worry Mexico your children will be

you can be narco

You are white to me

And you also will never score against Chile

Exactly what I was thinking.

Poor panchitos

I was told that Mexico is white, though.

Are niggers white in india

some mexicans are. The ruling class is basically all white. the mixed mestizos and indigenous populations make up the majority of the population and are generally lower class (Mexico has huge inequality).

Eeeeeeh PU70!

But Mexico is white

>The ruling class is basically all white.
False
Slim, the richest man in México is not even white, he's from the middle east

My mexican brother, there is no shame in your dark skin. You have something which the white man will never have: devotion to the holy mother Mary (upon whom be peace), and a superior, rich, culture.

The narco wars which have crippled your proud nation are the result of American consumption. You are merely a stop on the global drug network which is headed for the United States.

Not only that, but as a result of immoral agricultural and business practices (bullying, monopolizing, etc) The United States has produced agricultural products at a much lower price than the Mexicans can which resulted in large numbers of migrant farmer unemployment.

I love the USA. Some of the best people in the world, and I'm talking about the white ones. White people can be good people.

But don't for a second think that the white race is the superior race or that only white is beautiful. True beauty is internal my friend.

Only ugly brown people want to be white. You don't need to lose your time and write a text about it.

OP will not change since he will be forever ugly.

>The ruling class is basically all white
Not really. The majority of pretty much every class is mestizo. Whites who can trace their way back to the original Spanish immigrants control a lot of the media and mining industries though finance and industry, tourism is more accessible to succeed in and full of brown people. A lot of Asians and Arabs are in finance there too. IRL, money determines your class in Mexico.

>mexico
>not white

The problem with Amerindian countries: They are lot of selfhating (appearance) because their media. They only see white looking people and light skinned mestizos in their media.

There are no Native American celebrities in Spanish America.

>There are no Native American celebrities in Spanish America.

This. Spanish brainwashing was too hard in Spanish America.

Way more hard than Portuguese or British America.

>The problem with Amerindian countries: They are lot of selfhating (appearance) because their media. They only see white looking people and light skinned mestizos in their media.
>There are no Native American celebrities in Spanish America.

See this:>Whites who can trace their way back to the original Spanish immigrants control a lot of the media

Why would you want to be white? I fucking hate it
I'll trade you

Why do threads about whiteness always attract Brazilians? Is Brazil white?

why do you hate it? you short?

Disgusting pink skin tone and every other race hates white people
Not fun

they hate you because they want to be you.
t. CHI

>every other race hates white people
You've been meme'd hard

Why are you butthurt? Suck my dick.

This. Plus they literally go out of their way to make their mestizo celebrities look white. Not just lightening makeup. They modify eye color, make their noses and brows less harsh, make their cheekbones look lower and all sorts of shit. Pic on the left is how the model actually looks, photo on the right is how she looks in ads after photoshop.

Not particularly

you could always be a white mans slave
>tfw no qt little Mexi servant to help me through the day

I have a 4 inch dick it's not so great.

I KNOW THAT FEEL

Being white sucks, you have to worry about the non-whites all the time.

no, u don't

So do I. I'm brown tho.

>you'll never be Aztec neither
this sucks man

IDK, being non-white here is pretty good.

>can get away with making racist jokes
>exotic if you go to the midwest
>stereotyped as being non-beta
>people don't mess with you because they assume you know how to fight
>women think you're non-whiteness is a turn on
>even hicks will generally accept you as long as you don't act like a fucking ingrate
>if a white person actually does treat you poorly all you have to do is point and their life is basically ruined forever

It's pretty awesome, unless you're black. Maybe it's just you that sucks.

fucking Hernan Cortes lad

CHICANO JKJASAJKSAJKAJA

Being a chicano is much better than being an Argie. I would have killed myself if I was born in that shithole

Yeah, because being a second class citizen is so much better lmao.

T. UN CHICANO PENDEJO

>second class citizen

Spic here. I can do anything anyone else here can, can actually pull off a bit more than most can as referenced here To be an Argie however, is to be a second class human.

Tu ni siquiera tienes patria, chupame la pija, chicano de mierda.

Sure you do, chicano slave. Be careful not to upset your white masters or they'll send you back.

>All this sudaca butthurt

I'll be sure to remember as I blow up fireworks next to my Mercedes on forth of July outside of my 4,000 square foot house with my gf.

Giv enriched uranium, plz.

Why second class citizens? Please elaborate. It's actually their ancestral land.

Cortes was actually bretty cool desu.