The English are, cold, distant, hostile, pompous and full of themselves with no regard to anyone else...

The English are, cold, distant, hostile, pompous and full of themselves with no regard to anyone else. I don't think the Spanish would want the Brits anyway. Everyone in Gibraltar should be expelled back to their native home, and the land restored to their original owners. It's about time the world put a stop British land-grabbing greed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disputed_status_of_Gibraltar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no English gf

wtf i hate spain now

>The English are, cold, distant, hostile, pompous and full of themselves
I thought this too, when I visited. Then I got in a fight with one of them. After the fight, we became friends and had a couple of beers. You just need to understand their ways

But we're already colonising your mainland with our pensioners.. eventually you'll be completely ours!

Seriously though, you gave us it in a treaty after the Spanish succession. That's like Germany right now wanting back all it's territories it had pre-WW1. It's dumb logic, it's not going to happen.

Disgusting tbf

We want them back.

Come and take them.

You're a turbofaggot.

Her face is fucking hideous, she looks about 40.. post someone else.

how about this qt

send qts

Fuck off queer.

>Everyone in Gibraltar should be expelled back to their native home, and the land restored to their original owners.
Everyone and their grandmother has owned what is now Spain. Who were the original owners again?

>tfw Brits get angry Spic heretics to attack them, but you actually took the land.

Kek.

She genuinely looks like a fucking teenage lad here with long hair... and you're calling me gay.

If you think that looks good, you need to get your eyes checked.. bloody disgusting mate.

>Seriously though, you gave us it in a treaty after the Spanish succession

Seriously, Spain never resigned her sovereign over Gibraltar. It was only ceded the use of the Rock and the port.

No sovereign nor land was given to the UK ever. Only the exploitation of a port.

>It was only ceded the use of the Rock and the port.

Spain ceded to Great Britain "the full and entire propriety of the town and castle of Gibraltar, together with the port, fortifications, and forts thereunto belonging ... for ever, without any exception or impediment whatsoever."

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disputed_status_of_Gibraltar

Property sovereign

learn2more law

Anyway, being Gib Brito or not doesn't matter. Britons shall go on being patronising bitches whatsoever

>Memes

You gave "the full and entire" Gibraltar to the UK "without any exception or impediment whatsoever". It's theirs now. Deal with it.

I love her, she needs way more screen time.

You only quote what you want to.

Utrech Treaty is clear. No soveregin is surrendered. Only what in law is know as usufruct. The right to use

True, Ellie a cute and Meera is best girl.