Laugh at me all you want Sup Forums but i'm building a pc and forced to have a budget of about 550 - 600 dollars...

Laugh at me all you want Sup Forums but i'm building a pc and forced to have a budget of about 550 - 600 dollars. Here is my specs (if they're shit, help me get the best possible for ca 600$)

Processor: intel pentinum g4560
Ram: 8gb 2400mhz corsair venngeance ddr4
Mb: msi pro series intel z270
Gpu: evga geforce gtx 1050 ti ftw
Chassi: corsair spec-01

Sup Forums*

>Sup Forums
k

>intel pentinum
HAHAHAHA!!

i assume you aren't a manchild so remove the gpu and get a better processor

Sup Forums*

Would an i3 do it?

600 Canadian dollarettes? Feel bad for you.

600 usd

You're gonna run a Z270 on a non OCable bentium? Where's the storage/PSU? Are accessories e.g. monitor included or not? What's the purpose of this build? Just toss your money in the trash if your playing games, GPU prices are garbage.

I'm thinking of getting an i3-7100 instead of an pentinum. Also this build is mainly for programming and I have to be able to run virtual machine's smoothly.

The storage is also a wd blue 1 tb

>low budget
>intel
shit nigga u dum

The only important thing for VMs are CPU cores and RAM
At least get an i3 with 4 virtual cores

Op, ignore this entire thread. Look for /pcbg/ in the catalog. They will give you real advice.

dont listen to those retards..
>muh rizen
>muh fps
buy i3-7300 and don't throw yourself on expensive ram.. basic module will do the work and you won't feel any difference..
also if you are on a budget, intel HD graphics is ideal for any kind of work

r5 1600, b350 board, 1050 2gb, 8gb ram, decent case with good airflow like Silverstone RL06

>decent case with good airflow
this is fucking retarded..

what is retarded? a good case can reduce your components temperature by 20C.

thats why..
27.5 deg. constant

z270 and a pentium??

replace your 1050ti with a 1060 and get a 7600k

same desu

In the future don't prefix CA on a price, because I read it as CA$600. Be glad you aren't Canadian, that budget wouldn't get you shit.

Toss the GPU, if you need passthrough get a used one. VirtIO drivers are decent. Go for a H270 and a better processor, i5 or bottom of the barrel i7 (you'll need to shell out for a cooler though).

Alternatively go Ryzen 5 1600 and a GT1030 or a used 7770 w/ a B350 board.

Spend some extra on more DDR4 and possibly extra storage, I recommend 16GB if you're gonna run multiple VMs. Everything else is pointless for running a VM and programming unless you are specifically programming for GPU related tasks. I don't think a dual core is going to cut it for a VM or bigger compilation projects, or scalable version control.

buy a used Dell from ebay

>muh i3
Let's pay double $ for 5% performance increase. You are a fucking retard. i3 line is literally dead. Right now you either buy those pentium g shits if you are poor as fuck or save up for Ryzen 5. Once Ryzen 3 is out intel processors will be completely done for, save for some specific uses, like i9 for crazy powerful builds and high clock k version i5/i7 for manchildren to get the best single core performance for their shitty gaymes.

kys..